It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Decision on Alien Life on Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

My opinion on the whole alien thing is this: with all the powerful video cameras we have these days, handheld and cell phones, why haven't I seen one truly awesome, non-shaky, non-blurred, longer than five seconds and in the daylight video of a UFO, USO or something like that that would force the powers that be to come clean? If there are aliens right now on earth they either take the form of a normal Joe or Jane or are hiding. But where do the hide? In the ocean? OK, but still, like I mentioned above, with the tools that we have today, in this case tools that can scan the depths of the oceans, why hasn't anyone produced a definitive video of something that resembles an alien base? Why not? Why not? Why not? I want to believe so bad but the rational, skeptical little dude in my brain reins me in when I start to fall off the cliff of true belief. My theory is the ONLY way we will know for sure is if a UFO stays hovered over a large city (L.A, New York, etc) in daylight at a low enough altitude and for a long enough time for our powerful cameras (or better yet the cameras of CNN) to get a good shot of it so as to squash the naysayers. OR the President himself (or a current high ranking military person) goes on TV and says, "aliens exist." That's the only way the truth will come out...as I see it. I liked your post. Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I would suggest checking if there are any recent UFO sightings, but it is a pretty good idea, you might want to change the title of your thread.

MUFON - Latest Reports

^That link seemed to be the only one reporting anything near the area recently.

I don't think we are even near Alien Intervention. When that happens the media will be forced to blind us all, because that is the network of all information. Basically back to the time when letter had to be carried over horse back across country. How would you be able to know whats going on in the world, if all television, radio, internet was filled with pointless news?

Even locally in the gulf. Something like the tsunami warning in Hawai'i that ended up being nothing but took over TV for the day. You could have a "mass sighting" in an area where witnesses would not be considered "trustworthy" sources, and no one would ever know...even if you paid off the local authorities and media.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I find it a theory of real consideration, and would like to add jsut a twist to it.

I'm sure most everyone has heard or knows of the Ancient Aliens theorists and Von Danikan, and the likes.
With that said and how they continually say that our ancestors just had no , words to interperit...UFO's so they were gods...

My thoery is that the story of Atlantis is also along those same lines , if one is inclined to be open to the idea.

Think of the island of Atlantis and its descriptions, perfect round concentric circles and such and see if USO comes to mind and hence the reason for it sinking......I've been pondering this for a while and this seemed to be the right thread to throw it out there in...ty Pammy

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I've always thought that aliens have bases on earth, most likely under the oceans. There are UFO hot spots all over the world where people have seen objects that seem to come from and return to the sea.

I would like to think that ET's would help with an environmental disaster if they could but to think intervention a possibility, we must presume to know the motives and thought processes of alien races. Surely it's impossible for us to assess the intentions and agendas of an alien race or races for that matter. Whilst they remain hidden all we can do is speculate about what they may or not do, or how many of them there are.

The question of alien intervention reminded me of what Alex Collier said in January this year. He said that there is likely to be a cataclysmic event occuring sometime before autumn this year and ET's will intervene. This intervention would result in disclosure as the whole world would be aware of it.

Now I know what many think of Alex Collier here on ATS and I'm not saying there is any reason to believe his prediction, I just thought it links nicely with the original question posed by PammyK.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The ETs didn't stop any of the hundreds of atomic tests that have taken place in the last 50 years - so what makes you think they care about an oil spill? As sad as it is, I think the ETs would allow us to destroy our own world.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rynocerous7
I would say if such types of beings are among us, they would have a non intervention policy. I assume we would be primitive to them and realize that cleaning up our messes will cause us to not learn anything. I would think they would be observers, the same way you or I would observe wildlife on a safari.

I'm with you on this.

If we witnessed a colony of termites messing up the termite mound, would we intervene?

If life is everywhere in the Universe, probably not. If life is restricted to perhaps one or two galaxies in every few thousand galaxies.. maybe.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I agree, that if they are anywhere on Earth it is most likely the ocean or remote places. I wish they would help with the oil spill, it scares me so badly just to watch it grow and grow like that. I'm more concerned with the water and wildlife than anything, and I wish I myself could help.

The ocean is so big that there has to be somewhere to hide. Maybe not civilizations, but at least their transportation devices.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Nuclear weapons tests, mass carnage, genocide and wars of such unrelenting savagery that even the devil would quake in horror if he existed so as far as I am concerned in the context of an extraterrestrial intervention, an oil spill in the gulf is inconsequential when compared to events from our recent history.

If earth bound extraterrestrials did not intervene back when were slaughtering each other in our tens of millions during the second world war as just one example or “testing” nuclear devices like they were firecrackers back in the 50’s and 60’s then I would not think for one second that sea dwelling extraterrestrials are going to be too concerned about an oil spill. More likely they are going to roll their eyes and either assumes we are doing what we do so best (screw-up) or that they are happy that their non-intervention protocols are in place.

It would be lot of hassle for them otherwise because when you think about it you realise that as a species we are not exactly good at taking advice from our own kind therefore I sincerely doubt that we will take kindly to taking sudden advice from an extraterrestrial race that all of a sudden decides to come to our aid.

‘Oi Alien-head who died and made you boss - huh?’

The time to intervene was at our most desperate not now at our most socially unconscious and environmentally blasé. The quest for massive wealth has overtaken all reason in this context and this lack of reason in putting money and the shareholder before everything else is going to drive the world into insanity.

Unless we wake up or unless someone up there decides to get real and break with the none intervention bull and get their backsides down here to help us help ourselves we are in serious trouble.

I do not think we can break the habit of our conditioning on our own anymore. Either we have sucked to long with too much gusto at the globalist teat and just been content to be what we are – fallibly human or we really have been infiltrated by something we can only talk of in furtive whispers?

So, my advice to any extraterrestrials that are happy to talk nobly of altruistic love but fiddles (plays the lyre) while Rome burns is to act now and at the very least shock us into wakefulness with an unquestionable display of your presence or very soon you may find the boat has sailed without you.

Even dumb humans can run out of patience, waiting for something that never seems to come you know.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I have thought for a long time that the aliens did intervene on nuclear testing. Above ground testing stopped and nobody does it. I suspect that we were told to stop atmospheric testing of nukes ... or else.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

If true I wonder what the “or else” would have consisted of and I wonder if we (you, me and guy next door) would have welcomed it or ran from it?

Food for thought there I had not thought of an extraterrestrial warning in that slant before so some net searching and introspective thinking for me right there, starred

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

So, my advice to any extraterrestrials that are happy to talk nobly of altruistic love but fiddles (plays the lyre) while Rome burns is to act now and at the very least shock us into wakefulness with an unquestionable display of your presence or very soon you may find the boat has sailed without you.

Even dumb humans can run out of patience, waiting for something that never seems to come you know.

ET can not / will not break protocol, the protocol calls for non-intereference.

So advice from ET says; "YOU HUMANS need to get off your "high horse" and do something!" Compel disclosure, it is within your power to do so. Stop sitting around crying that you want intervention, start doing something that will allow us to help you.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
I have't been on this site in a very long time. Forgive me if I mess up any posting rules. I have shared this thought with everybody I know and I get the same old "Oh Pam, you and the Aliens!" I just wanted to share this with people who would not say that to me. You guys here at ATS. I have decided that if there is an intelligent alien race living here on Earth (I have aways believed they live in the Ocean) that they will SURELY intervine in this massive oil leak in the Gulf. This could be the moment they show themselves. How do you guys feel about that?

I love when people make these sort of comments. It shows they are the newborns of becoming super high sensory.

Would they intervene in this? No. As much as it affects the oceanic life in the area..it's great concern for people in that area is their 'to-be-determined economic status'

In comparison to other events, and other oil spills. This one is not that bad. Is it still bad? Very bad.

I'm sure entities visiting us from other stars or dimensions would most likely decide 'not' to intervene. It's just foolish to really...They are not us..we are not them. We may be operating super-conciously as a 'unit'. Except, in this physical projection we are very unique. We are us, they are them. Even if they don't like the event of this oil spill, who is it to say they should intervene? That would be the fragile nature of their developing emotions.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Triple_helixxx]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Hi Pam.,....I am with you. I also belief that many of the aliens have their 'home' under the waves of the oceans. For practical reasons ofcourse. The poles are also a good hiding place....cold, remote and a place a humans do not want to go.

I will doubt that they will help us to solve the mess we made. They can help us this time and the next and the next and the next and the next.....

Aliens ought to be smart and cleaning up our mess isn't helping. By now they must have thought about helping the planet and its animals. You can guess what that help will look like....

If they are smart and eager to help us they should have done so a long time ago.....and maybe they tried......with Jesus?

If they want to help us they must change the psyche of humans. These basic distructive properties we have, like for instance greed has lead to much of the misery on Earth.

And I strongly belief that the workings of our system based on performance and profit will lead to sociopaths in high places. The system will filter them out to be 'the right person for the right job'. They are the ones that can make 'cut throat' decisions and able to put aside the human factor when it comes to numbers.

One day a group of such monsters will decide that there are to many people for a healthy society and a war is needed to balance the books. They will and are able to do anything for their own interest.

If aliens want to help us they should not kill but de-activate the psychopaths and greedy. That will be a great help....to start with.

And if they are really fed up with us they will maybe give us a second Noach.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Aliens are primarily believers in "free will" in my opinion.

By definition: "Philosophy. the doctrine that the conduct of human beings expresses personal choice and is not simply determined by physical or divine forces. "

[edit on 20-5-2010 by manta78]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join