It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spellcheck Please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am not an English professor, student or even care much of it.
One thing I do know is on applications, legal documents and other forms of text, spelling capitalization, punctuation or general basic grammar skills are very important.
I try not to be the spelling Nazi but as of late I have seen some epic grammar atrocities.
My dad told me if you’re going to be a big boy spell like one, because when you look like a dummy that first impression only happens once.
Not that I am a spellificationist or a punctuationist my grammer is turribol wen I don’t spellcheck.
Now whether English is your first, second or even third language use MS Word or a text editor or even an online spellchecker. (There are several available for free)
Now I’m sure someone could pick my grammar apart in this tirade but, I did use MS Word to write it. So I try at least.
Being a Truther or a “Conspiracy Nut”, we are already looked at as fools to start. Hell my wife thinks I’m a bit off for my beliefs anyway.
Let’s just not give the regular people a reason to think were crazy and uneducated.
Or just ignore me I’m probably crazy anyway.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well first of all, some of the people here are gonna be deemed nuts because they seem to believe anything without a shred of concrete proof...regardless I can’t fault you terribly for saying this. I will say that I loathe people who see a typo and think that completely negates the rest of the post. (although I don’t think you are that type of person. I have just seen it in general)

It can get a bit annoying when you see…

“I sw two ufos otside my hoose”

that can grate on a few nerves after a while :-p

-Kyo

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
THIS IS ATS ИOT AИ EИGLISH CLAS GET OVEЯ IT I KAИT SPEL AИD AM PЯOWD UV IT
CЯY MOAЯ

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Bumaga vsyo sterpit

&