It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the FBI/CIA/NSA were watching you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Actually I heard that the traditional agencies passed on you, and decided to turn your case over to the E.B.E. Intelligence Agency

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Your best bet is to point fingers at everyone and this way you can't miss .
You'll find an agent for sure as there are so many that nobody is even counting anymore , but if you and all other americans can support that , if the eceonomy can deal with them being in such high numbers than i don't see the problem in this....

If you think about their purpose is to make you feel and live safer life and if you feel much safer with them around in so many numbers i don't see the problem again..

Having in mind their means ( finances , personal , that are once again supported by YOU ) if they play their cards right for an average citizen it could be almost impossible to detect their presence , even when it's about the old school monitoring down the street
They could easily change 10 cars in 1 hour and nobody will ever suspect anything even if you'll constantly feel eyes in your neck

I don't even want to go into modern ways of surveillance based on technology , we are all defenseless and vulnerable against that

But , again , if you don't feel like all those agencies you mentioned are working for the upper classes , having hidden reasons and motives , acting on plans made for supporting political parties and so on, and if you really feel they are there for your safety and protections, than you don't need to worry...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I guess the simple answer is that they're watching everyone at some level. So much infomation about you is probably out there that they propably don't need to get out of their seat.

As for them taking a special interest in you though, as others have said if successful you probably won't even know. If you're doing something you don't want them to find out, you'd have to assume they're watching you all the time.

Watching out for signs is only going to make you paranoid and alienate you, losing your real friends.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Mr Tranny

while I appreciate the gesture and info

I find it better just to let them get their
rocks off knowing they got in and
didn't find a terrorist.

If you try to hide from them
they will try that much harder
to gain access.

Yes I find it intrusive and downright
insulting and a breech of my civil rights
but I can't stop them.

Your right if they want in they are in thanks to back door bill at microsoft and don't think you can block the ports because routers have codes to open the ports up.

encrypted email will become a must have just like locks on your front door

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I found out the english where using electronic mind control in schools in 1992 in london, so you can find out and know. I just stumbled into it, and my life has been hell ever since, never had a moment of privacy in 18 years.

There is nothing you can do, i just talk about it, and it took along time but finally alot on the net too are accepting that this stuff happnes.

Just imagine if they where using electonic mind control in school in 1992 in london, how many people are being targeted and how many people are not under this today in uk and usa. I have found that they did not really care that i knew, they probably love the fact they are doing this and they can get away with it.

If they came and sat in your living room, they would probably laugh in your face that they are doing this, they are that evil and cruel.

It is no understatement that the ptb are very evil and cruel in what they do, but in my life they do not really care from what i have seen in 18 years of it, that i talk about it.

Just remember people in uk and usa, the police and government can go through all your memories, and take them all from you, and stuff you cannot even remember from you where a kid. They can do all sorts of stuff, and they just do not care if they are destroying a persons life for no reason.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
My question would be this - what do you have going on in your life that security or law enforcement agencies would be interested enough in to be listening to?

Personally, they can listen to me all they like. They'd find me pretty boring.

Thats not the point, these people go around telling everyone your private details,a nd your private life and they can just make up stuff.

They can destroy your life even if you do nothing. You see people are hypocrites and all of them are, but they love others being destroyed.

Its not the point that they can perve into your life and you did nothing, its what they do with this and why should they have that right when and if you did nothing like me, they just set out to destroy my life with perving into my life, and they found nothing absolutely nothing, other than what was fantasy in there mind about my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join