It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Race spoof video, Paul VS Grayson KY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ok this is just hilarious, a spoof video of Baghdad Bob as Trey Grayson saying he will beat Rand Paul in tomorrows Kentucky primary for Senate.
The polls show the younger Paul winning easily.
www.magellanstrategies.com...

www.youtube.com...

It seems like Ron Paul's son Rand is headed to the Senate.

What do you guys think of both the video and the race in KY?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OMG, who cannot forget Baghdad Bob ???
I busted a gut laughing at this spoof.
A great idea, kudos on creativity
and ingenuity.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well, for some reason tonight, I can't get a video to play on my laptop. Good connection, enough signal strength, certainly a powerful enough computer to usually play videos. Oh, well. It happens sometimes.

So I will just comment on the election. I predict Rand Paul will win easily. I also predict that Rand Paul will win the Senate seat in November.

Why? Because he is an unknown, but is associated with his dad. He will face Mongiardo in November and win, not as easily, but will win.

Why? Because voters in Kentucky, besides generally choosing Democrats in local elections, but Republicans in national elections, at least lately, have already tired of Grayson and Mongiardo. I know it might seem silly to some people, but Mongiardo, as the Lt. Governor who owns a home in the eastern coal fields, lives with his in-laws whenever he stays in Frankfort to perform his duties as Lt. Governor. However, he receives a few thousand dollars a month for housing allowance, so that he can pay rent for a home in Frankfort fitting of a Lt. Governor. But he doesn't pay rent. And he has used the address of his in-laws prior to becoming Lt. Governor. And many people go..........."hmmmmmmmmmmm.....when our state is in a tizzy over budget concerns and cutbacks, this guy is taking money, yes, he's allowed to do so legally, but he doesn't need it, and this says what about him?"

Just a little feedback from the many folks I talk to during the days. And some of these folks are registered Democrats. And, I think they are waking up, as are their brothers and sisters, the registered Republicans.

Meanwhile, Gatewood Gailbrath for governor in 2011!! Woohooo!!!!!!

join