It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane video of hail storm in Oklahoma City May 16

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

I don't think they are going to have ANY problem submitting proof
of claim to their insurance company.

As to be expected our insurance company at least, almost doubled the premiums.
Then they claimed on top of our $1000 deductible, another $2000 deducted for depreciation. Is that legal? With hail this bad in this area, I wonder how the roof lasted 20 years without getting replaced.
How do they manage to know over a week in advance that they are getting these horrific storms. Your haarp dollars at worK?

One guy got stuck out in it, actually he tried to leave the shelter of his vehicle to get into a store. Here is the video

You notice how the Oklahoman video displays a flag, but don't expect to get any real news out of them on political events. Weather coverage is very good though.

We were really concerned about the threat of tornados but none of our neighbors has a storm cellar. They don't worry about it.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by m khan]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The woman holding the camera in the previous video was brilliant: "I think there's a tornado...I'm gonna call your mom..."

Seriously incredible stuff, the original video definately more dramatic than the rest though, watching the swimming pool erupt was just unbeleivable!

I'm from UK and unfortunately the worst (exciting) storms we get are Gales, 60mph winds, with the odd Thunderstorm in the summer ( prob once every 3-4 years where I live in the south west ).

We are lucky really, all of us- the weather has the potential to be much more violent than even what we see in these videos, there is no law which moderates it's power, we are just very lucky!

I stand in Awe!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by m khan

Your haarp dollars at worK?

Now there's an unexpected conspiracy theory. Sounds plausible, but surely if it were the case, Sally Kern would still have enough influence to ensure that this "act of God" coincided with OK City's Gay Pride parade.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
this is odd and strange weather has been really happening as of late. I am not sure if it is HAARP, but it could be. Humans are going to destroy themselves.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How do we know that they were hail stones and not something else?
How do we know that this isn't CGI?
It looks fishy to me because the camera is in one direction

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

(This is a tongue and cheek post as it appears that are many threads on on this site always saying the same thing and its nice to see something different)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You just proved my point... you just showed videos that were 3 years apart... hence it doesn't happen very often.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
this is odd and strange weather has been really happening as of late. I am not sure if it is HAARP, but it could be. Humans are going to destroy themselves.

I highly doubt it, I saw this type of thing 20+ years ago.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
I highly doubt it, I saw this type of thing 20+ years ago.

Yeah my parents told me a story about a really extreme hailstorm that happened in the early/mid 80s here in germany. It destroyed lots of Cars, even buildings, many people were injured and the damage overall was in the millions. They told me the hail was a big as small eggs...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

That would literally be the same as being stoned to death in ancient times. yes, anyone unfortunate to be caught in that would die.

thanks for sharing this video.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Yeah, this was about '89-'90, I was about 8-9 at the time.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What makes this video more dramatic is the fact that they showed the hail hitting the pool, which gives a little more perspective on just how hard this stuff was coming down vs. just seeing it hit the ground....Awesome video..

We had a hail storm some years back that was baseball size hail..I was screaming to my husband "Something is not right, this is not natural...I was freaking out. I came running into the house and was holding my arms covering my head, because of the size and force of this hail , I just knew that it was gonna come straight through the roof. It totally took out my windshield, went straight through the barn roof and all together we had $14,000 dollars damage to our property...It is a hail storm I never want to see again..

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
wow!! Insane! I think i have been only once in a Hail Storm and first is funny but when it intensifies OMG you want it to stop!!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My car still has dents in it from a similar storm back in '06. I think 70% of the cars caught outside on my block were totaled and everyone got new roofs. If you look at the street the week before and then two weeks after, all the houses have new siding, roofs, and there are less trees.

Crazy weather.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm not an end-of-the-world type, but when that thing hit... it did briefly cross my mind. I've lived in OKC pretty much all my life, and seen all sorts of storms... but nothing like this. I got my car in the garage about 8 minutes before it hit.

The whole town looks like a warzone... glass and taillights everywhere. I seem to be one of the only houses on my block that had windows the next day.

Naturally it stopped at the exact moment I pressed record on the cam.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
edit: double post, ugh

[edit on 18-5-2010 by naught]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by soontide
So, don't get alarmed. This weather is fairly normal for the region.

Mike Morgan, our local weatherman, most certainly disagrees with you

He said it was definitely the worst he'd ever seen in all his years. Of course the station's ceiling was collapsing on their heads at the time so maybe he was just excited.

It wasn't the size of the hail that made it so unique... it was the enormous amount coming down at once. THAT I had certainly never seen anything like either.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee

Originally posted by m khan

Your haarp dollars at worK?

Now there's an unexpected conspiracy theory. Sounds plausible, but surely if it were the case, Sally Kern would still have enough influence to ensure that this "act of God" coincided with OK City's Gay Pride parade.

Sally Kern is a good honest person. Thank God for Senators and Representatives like her. I don't think OK City is going to have a Gay Pride parade anytime soon. If they do please let me know.
But it is a good bet that these hail storms aren't doing the crops any good. If Haarp is involved in this and other "natural" disasters, they certainly are not your friend. There are Youtube videos of sundogs over China the day of the 2008 earthquake and Haarp was supposed to be running the days of Katrina, although the waters of the hurricane did not overtop the levees, they were broken, still they seemed to be trying hard to do that. If you want documentation, I will look for it on google.
I think Sally Kern is level headed because there are so many clear headed people here.
They have to be, they survived Murrah and figured out that everything is not quite right with the government. This whole country is living in denial, scared and off balance because they believe everything they are told by the lying media.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
awesome post OP, reminds me of a storm i saw in arizona a long time ago. Dangerous but we made snow cones afterwards. That stuff just had to hurt coming down so hard.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I am the exact same way.. I get really excited over the most terrifying weather. We had a hail storm 3 years ago... we ran back and forth from my garage.... testing nature. nature split my buddies head to the tune of 5 stitches. Bong hits and dirty martini's were to blame...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just wow.

The sky has some serious balls (pun fully intended)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join