It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke On The Polish Government Plane Crash and Haiti Quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Folks, and thinking about it now, Poland publicly saying " No we we aren't gonna buy the swine flu vaccine, it's unproven efficacy" was a big blow to the global swine flu vaccination agenda last year. When everybody else was obediently buying these vaccines around the globe.

The Great David Icke gives his take on the strange events surrounding the polish plane crash that killed most of the Polish Government.

Where were all the bodies? Where was all the luggage? Why was the videographer killed?

This is what happens when countries try and go against the NWO

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
David Icke is a complete cook in my opinion, he looks like a reptillian himself in that youtube still lol.

He's got a good point about the luggage etc though the whole thing has a very uneasy feel about it to me. It's the first time I heard about the videographer being killed though.

However I just can't listen to this guy, like Jim Marrs said, the absurd statements Icke presents as fact give him no credibility.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
A few interesting points but I have to say that the 'crash execution video' just seemed a tad FAKE to me. I may be wrong I'm dont think that John Doe wouldnt be that dedicated in getting too close to the action, like he appeared to be, when the bullets start flying, although there are a number of supposedly bizarre questions to be answered over events on that day.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Great thread, he is right on the ball and connects dots faster than anyone. Thanks for posting it.

We have to mount a huge resistance, against nwo. Its time to turn off the entertainment and get some town meetings done.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
very true in my opinion.. media is full of #.. wake up people! there is so much unexplained happening around us!! just soooo muchh that I find it hard to continue my daily work and routine!! man, its crazy..

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
dont look like he's that far off
after seeing this video from an
IMF gangster

top topics

join