It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Muslims in NYC Planning to Build Second, Smaller Mosque Near Ground Zero

page: 2
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
religion of peace, not

This will show the world of there religion domination, with the flags aswell.



I am lost for words that ATS members actually support the building of the Mosques, shame on you.




posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I vote we hijack a second, smaller camel of theirs and fly it into this mosque too!

(See how they like THAT!)




posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Who cares if Muslims build 100 mosques near Ground Zero? Overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence proves they had nothing to do with 9/11. Show me something as simple as a photo or video of AA 77 impacting the Pentagon and I'll rethink my position.

Now if the neocons want to build a new PNAC think tank or CFR gathering spot near Ground Zero -- THAT'S when you should be concerned.


The Photo and video of the planes hitting the WTC is not enough for you? or the Calls made from the plane that crashed in PA?


i think the footage of the planes hitting the towers were enough to convince a whole country to fight a war against people who had nothing to do with the attacks.

unfortunately the footage wasnt enough to get the citizens of the USofA to stop bush and his zionist agenda in its track.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 


The new fad has never been to hate any particular religion. The new Fad is to demonize the American Citizens as much as one can, and if they still stand up & protect their beliefs then one can belittle them by calling them racist and bigots.

Very old and more of the same strategy. Americans are very accepting of different religions, hence it is called the melting pot of the world. But the true hatred stems from who wish to overrule the wishes of those involved.


So a mosque going up near Ground Zero is demonizing America?

How so?

As far as I am concerned if you are so "accepting" of other people's cultures, why do you have a problem with this?

I don't understand how you can equate one event and then apply it to EVERY decision a country makes for the rest of time.

It's very silly.

Like I said previously there is abosolutely no evidence, and I dare anybody to say different that the ENTIRE religion that is Islam wants to kill America.

Until then, let people build places of worship wherever they choose.

~Keeper



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 


The new fad has never been to hate any particular religion. The new Fad is to demonize the American Citizens as much as one can, and if they still stand up & protect their beliefs then one can belittle them by calling them racist and bigots.

Very old and more of the same strategy. Americans are very accepting of different religions, hence it is called the melting pot of the world. But the true hatred stems from who wish to overrule the wishes of those involved.


So a mosque going up near Ground Zero is demonizing America?

How so?

As far as I am concerned if you are so "accepting" of other people's cultures, why do you have a problem with this?

I don't understand how you can equate one event and then apply it to EVERY decision a country makes for the rest of time.

It's very silly.

Like I said previously there is abosolutely no evidence, and I dare anybody to say different that the ENTIRE religion that is Islam wants to kill America.

Until then, let people build places of worship wherever they choose.

~Keeper



I guess your fine when the speaker tower (Mecca) of the
mosque in every morning gos on and says allah allah over and over and over again?

www.shutterstock.com...





So a mosque going up near Ground Zero is demonizing America?


How so you may ask? well first off does saudi arabia allow churches to been built? nope they dont allow it because its islam holy hand if you wish,


If the middle east doesn't allow crunches to be built has places of worship whenever we choose why should america or canada allow islam to built theres? if they dont allow ours first?


don't be so naive.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Dupe post


[edit on 5/17/2010 by GoldenFleece]



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


saudi arabia is not a democracy.

saudi arabia is one of the biggest terrorist nations

saudi arabia is not america

anyway who wants to build a church in the desert?

theres only like 3 christians in saudi arabia and they dont even want a church

whats you're problem? the muslims didnt commit 9/11, bush did, get over it!



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
The Photo and video of the planes hitting the WTC is not enough for you?

Of course not. Planes DID hit the WTC towers (well, except for the "pulled" WTC 7)
What does that prove except that the Pentagon scheduled FIVE different military exercises on 9/11 (Vigilant Guardian, Northern Vigilance, Vigilant Warrior, etc.) that "simulated" planes being hijacked and flown into buildings? Gee, what a coincidence. OTOH, whatever impacted the Pentagon (without leaving any wreckage!) was NOT a commercial aircraft. It was a missile.


Originally posted by prionace glauca
or the Calls made from the plane that crashed in PA?

Ever try making a cell phone call from a plane that's higher than 3-5,000 feet -- even nine years after 9/11? Give it a try sometime and tell me how it went.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Gee so being the bigger person isn't in your book is it?

Actually there are thousands of Christians in countries like Iran and Pakistan who go to churches every week my friend.

I Saudi Arabia the only place Islam is from? I think not.

I know it's hard to understand, but were all equal, and as stated before, just because there's a mosque going up near GZ, does not make them a terrorist organization.

Would you be complaining if they were building a new church?

If you say no, then your a hypocrite, there's no difference between them and Christians at the fundemental level, they all pray to the same God.

~Keeper



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Where is bigotry even mentioned? It seems that if a group of people who were directly involved in the situation and have lost family members in the said tragedy are against it, their wishes are of no credence?


[edit on 17-5-2010 by prionace glauca]


The people building the Mosque and attending it were "directly involved" in the attacks? Do you have some kind of proof of this?

You just blamed one act by a few on an entire group of people who happen to share the religion of the extremists who (supposedly) attacked the towers. How is that not bigotry?

freedictionary.com


Bigotry: Obtuse or narrow-minded intolerance, especially of other races or religions


Your comments SEEM pretty intolerant to me.

You said in another post that they need to give the family members time to heal. It's been 8 years.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
The people building the Mosque and attending it were "directly involved" in the attacks? Do you have some kind of proof of this?

You just blamed one act by a few on an entire group of people who happen to share the religion of the extremists who (supposedly) attacked the towers. How is that not bigotry?




Quit maligning my posts to something I never said. I have only said to respect the wishes of the families affected. If a religion of tolerance fails to do just that, that is bigotry from the community involved in developing this mosque.

If the families involved gave the okay for such a building I have no ISSUES with it.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter


If the middle east doesn't allow crunches to be built has places of worship whenever we choose why should america or canada allow islam to built theres? if they dont allow ours first?


don't be so naive.


Ummm...because this is AMERICA! BTW, ever hear of the golden rule?



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca
 


I even quoted exactly what you said. I did not twist your words:





Originally posted by prionace glauca It seems that if a group of people who were directly involved in the situation and have lost family members in the said tragedy are against it, their wishes are of no credence? [edit on 17-5-2010 by prionace glauca]


If you did not mean to say that the Muslims that are building the church and will be attending it were directly involved in the attacks, please correct me and tell me what you really meant. Obviously, it is very easy to misinterpret such things.

Maybe I read it wrong?

edit: fix quotes

[edit on 17-5-2010 by nunya13]



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Originally posted by nunya13
The people building the Mosque and attending it were "directly involved" in the attacks? Do you have some kind of proof of this?

You just blamed one act by a few on an entire group of people who happen to share the religion of the extremists who (supposedly) attacked the towers. How is that not bigotry?




Quit maligning my posts to something I never said. I have only said to respect the wishes of the families affected. If a religion of tolerance fails to do just that, that is bigotry from the community involved in developing this mosque.

If the families involved gave the okay for such a building I have no ISSUES with it.


Why is another religion's right to pray, based on a couple of thousand of people's wishes?

Are you kidding?

They don't need anybody's approval other than the building permit to build that damn thing.

I ask again, would you be complaning if it was a Church going up?

If you say no, your a hypocrite..

~Keeper

[edit on 5/17/2010 by tothetenthpower]



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13
 


Originally posted by prionace glauca It seems that if a group of people who were directly involved in the situation and have lost family members in the said tragedy are against it, their wishes are of no credence? [edit on 17-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

My own direct quote..Group of people involved i.e. the victims families.


Learn to read it in the context it was written and quit trying to malign my words to your liking.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
God Da#, you flag hunters are worse than FOX news. WHO CARES if muslims want to put up a mosque near ground zero...well other then the culturally ignorant, religious intolerant and racist flag humping good ol' boys.

Bismallah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim, Islam is not an army, it is a religion. If you do not get the first part of the last sentence then you need to educate yourself on the religion.

And no, the victims should have no say. What makes you think that because a family member died in a certain area that your inclined to decide its construction and building policies?

A mosque is as beautiful as a church which is equally as beautiful as a synagogue.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Shark VA84]



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 


If the families objected to the church going up, YES I WOULD ALSO BE AGAINST SUCH A MOVE.

People need to learn respect for the dead and their relatives. Those people in that tower never meant anyone any harm.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
God Da#, you flag hunters are worse than FOX news. WHO CARES if muslims want to put up a mosque near ground zero...well other then the culturally ignorant, religious intolerant and racist flag humping good ol' boys.

Bismallah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim, Islam is not an army, it is a religion. If you do not get the first part of the last sentence then you need to educate yourself on the religion.


This has never been about religion as many of you continuously make it out to be. Read the original post and why such a building should not be put up against the families wishes.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 


If the families objected to the church going up, YES I WOULD ALSO BE AGAINST SUCH A MOVE.

People need to learn respect for the dead and their relatives. Those people in that tower never meant anyone any harm.


And neither do the muslims building the mosque.

They just want a place to pray?

What do you not understand?

How is this a bad thing?

Why should the 9/11 families get the dictate what get's built where?

It's been 8 years, time to get over it and realize the world continues.

~Keeper



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

How so you may ask? well first off does saudi arabia allow churches to been built? nope they dont allow it because its islam holy hand if you wish,


If the middle east doesn't allow crunches to be built has places of worship whenever we choose why should america or canada allow islam to built theres? if they dont allow ours first?


don't be so naive.


You are taking a very big step back. Allowing diversity is what makes us a different and accepting people. I don't wanna single out an entire religion or country, but lets be honest ... Islam, Syria, Iran, etc ... those countries with it's select amount of citizens are extremely quick to kill one another under the name of religion. Are you saying we should act in with the same mentality? We should act like countries that are years and years back as far as technology and acceptance goes?

I shake my head at your ignorance.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Simply J]




top topics



 
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join