It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phobos NOT artificial (according to ESA)...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
A this thread is NOT about Hoagland or however you spell his damned name, so if a little bit of concentration on the subject matter at hand could appear at somepoint, it would be totaly awesome.

Thank you TrueBrit. Someone clearly understood the meaning of this thread.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Cigar

...thank you for supporting Mr Hoagland.

Um, where did I mention that I support Mr. Hoagland? I was simply bringing to light, an update regarding a boisterous claim he made.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar

reply to post by Cigar

...thank you for supporting Mr Hoagland.

Um, where did I mention that I support Mr. Hoagland? I was simply bringing to light, an update regarding a boisterous claim he made.

Cigar.....

You didn't.....

Sorry! :bnghd:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Hello Cybernet.

Now have listened to both parts (unlike a few people who replied it seems), 34 and 35, I have to say it was worth listening.

So have I, and Mr. Hoagland puts across his case very well, and yes it is worth listening to if for nothing else hearing someone speak with real conviction about what is as yet an unsubstantiated subject.

I also admired the way he continually avoided Mr. Hughes’ sci-fi comparisons. And that brings me to your post on this thread. (My emphasis added).

It is obvious Witasse had to have a negative stance in the reply towards this, but the interesting part is the way how he formulated his ideas and responses.

Firstly, there was no “negativity” involved in Mr. Witasse’s replies, only a professional approach. See my two posts directly above yours for my take on this, which, as I pointed out, does not involve any negativity on ESA’s part.

I don't know how many of you can read energy, but I can tell you that Olivier, as much as i like him, was lying. I don't know if he made it so obvious on purpose or not, but he was lying the whole interview….and i can tell you that the world won't be the same after 2012. Actually, i can't even access the energy beyond that timepoint, because it is drastically out of this world..

“Read energy”?

It is my opinion that I doubt if you realise this but that kind of pseudo-authoritarian gibberish is precisely the kind of contribution (and I use that word reluctantly) to the subject of extraterrestrial existence that promotes the ongoing ridicule it receives.

I’ll ask you the same question I asked you once before, and suggest that instead of ignoring it as you did previously, that you make a moral decision as to what precisely you believe, and how far you are willing to go to support that belief; the question is this: are you a member of the GFL, Ashtar Command, or any of the internet “love and light” alien organizations?

In my thread…

(This one, for the record:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

which, by the way, you walked away from).

In that thread you said, quite unequivocally, that you also have a contact within ESA, and that this contact is releasing directly to you confidential information and imagery concerning the artificiality of Phobos.

Mr. Hoagland has said that he has internal connections in ESA who are doing the same thing, and he states that openly and without reserve.

It appears there are several "leaks" within that organization.

Are you now willing to state that you are also part of this unofficial ESA disclosure?

If so, does that mean that you, and therefore the European Space Agency, have included Above Top Secret as part of that disclosure?

And if that is the case, then I’m assuming that you have already informed the owners of this site previous to your revelations on their boards?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've researched this and the moon anomalies in great detail and there is most definitely something unusual there, something which can only be explained by artificiality.

The only question is "who did it?" I do not believe in aliens, but I do believe in devolution and that thousands of years ago mankind had greater knowledge and use of technology than we did today.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Cigar

Cigar.....

I agree.....thank you for supporting Mr Hoagland.

Without Mr Hoagland, where would we be?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Same as where we are now, nowhere! Those who support Hoagland are no better than he is. I wouldn't buy a used lunar anomaly from him!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Don't worry you will get a lot of bashers of any person on one of these types of threads. If they think they know everything, then they need to contribute to society instead of on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join