It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: End of the World?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is a fabulous chart showing the ludicrous nature of the believers side. It's nice to see that there is a simple chart with many different issues together. It shows how silly the believers position is.

The chart is well written. It is concise. It makes it clear that the people pushing this delusion are hoaxers. It is a purposeful effort to deceive and lie to people. The deceivers are instilling irrational fear in people and that is terrible.

Timewave Zero is a pseudoscientific numerological nonsense.

That sums it up doesn't it? All of this 2012 stuff is pseudoscientific. It is nonsense.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Another claim without anything of substance.

There are three different scientist that I’m aware of who have shown real science that suggests to me, and proved to them, there is something coming in 2012 - 2013.

Care to tell us who these people are, and what they know?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I'm not about to waste any more time with you, you have zero character and are not worthy of any more of my time. Yet for those who think this piece of work has any credibility, below is a video on Youtube that I would strongly urge all to watch, and then begin your own research from there. There are several clues on where to start.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 18-5-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Another claim without anything of substance.

There are three different scientist that I’m aware of who have shown real science that suggests to me, and proved to them, there is something coming in 2012 - 2013.

You can't name the people, or their work?

Please tell us who these people are.

BTW, the interview with Michio Kaku was interesting. It shows that our understanding and predictions of solar activity are not that good. It shows that intense solar activity can damage satellites. That's a well known issue. It has happened before and will happen again.

Solar flares cause GPS failures
Solar Proton Events and Satellite Damage - pdf
They Call Them 'Satellite Anomalies'

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Why in the hell should I do anything that you request? You've gone back on your word... You post a link in Dutch that I then repost in English, lie and say it wasn't your link... Then when you couldn't refute it anymore because of how I asked everyone to see which one of us is telling the truth, you then admit I did post the right link... But blamed me for you not understanding what I meant, and then when I post what I said, to prove your a man of zero character, you tell me to stop whinning... and now look at you... Demanding I do something for you! You have got to be outside your mind...

To everyone else, this is the much better vision of Mr. KaKu's warning... the first warning, over the phone... This one is scary funny!!!

Or how about

FoxNews NASA Report

"A catastrophic failure of commercial and government infrastructure in space and on the ground can be mitigated through raising public awareness, improving vulnerable infrastructure and developing advanced forecasting capabilities," the report states. "Without preventive actions or plans, the trend of increased dependency on modern space-weather sensitive assets could make society more vulnerable in the future."

Or I would suggest people look into Maurice Cotterell's work.

And lets not forget about this website and their sources… FirstScience.com

BTW here’s a pretty interesting site…Space.Com I just found it… Looks interesting…

There are countless links from NASA, FOXNEWS, CNN and other websites pointing to this information. There are even scientist you can find from those sources. There is a whole host of things you can do to find out the truth. Not only that, if you decide to do your own research instead of demanding anything from me, you’ll discover there first warning said, starting in 2011 and peaking in 2012... Yet because that scared the crap out of everyone... it has now switched to 2012 - but now its most likely going to happen in late 2013... (wtfever!) ... But that would require you being truthful with yourself and wanting to know what is really going on… But then again being truthful about anything isn’t your strong suite now is it scientologist.

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That's a disconnected bunch of thoughts you posted.

I take it that you lied when you claimed that "There are three different scientist." Fine. You had 2 chances to name them and you failed because you made up a stupid story to support your ludicrous non-statements.

So now you are saying that events associated with the sun can affect our lives. Do you mind if I say Duh? Give yourself a Homer head slap while we all giggle over the well known issue.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Listen stereologist, (aka: durr durr...) I don't owe you dick, nothing, nadda... You've broken your word, and you won't admit when you're wrong, and for the fourth time now you‘ve called me a liar when you‘re the only one who has been caught lying three times now... I didn't post any of that for you, your requests mean nothing to me, incase you haven't figured it out yet... Things are only going to become more "funny" from here on out.

Now if someone else wants to know whose theories I've read... instead of me just mentioning Mr. Cotterell, I would be more then happy to link them for you...

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

OK. You agree then that you lied when you claimed that "here are three different scientist." That's okay. It happens.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You are such a durr durr stereologist... Ugghh!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Whining like a baby suits you. No evidence. Nothing important to say. Sigh.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Can you even define what a stereologist does?

[edit on 18-5-2010 by stereologist]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Can you even define what a stereologist does?

[edit on 18-5-2010 by stereologist]

You had to edit a 8 word question?
oohhh
ahhhh

And I sure can, why, you forget another lie?

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Another pointless post from a has been. No surprise there.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

This is a fabulous chart showing the ludicrous nature of the believers side. It's nice to see that there is a simple chart with many different issues together. It shows how silly the believers position is.

The chart is well written. It is concise. It makes it clear that the people pushing this delusion are hoaxers. It is a purposeful effort to deceive and lie to people. The deceivers are instilling irrational fear in people and that is terrible.

That sums it up doesn't it? All of this 2012 stuff is pseudoscientific. It is nonsense.

I know people fear death. they see the date 2012 and hate people who believe in this nonsense. But open your eyes and see that our government is getting worse by the day and their control is getting worse as well. If something doesn't happen, then we sure as hell will live in a Demolition Man style society. but that is okay with you then isn't it?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I didn't see the movie Demolition Man.

Nothing posted so far shows that anything is going to happen in 2012. Nothing happened in 2000, 2003, 2007, or any of those other years in which the end of the world was prophecized. Seems that doom and gloom prophets are a dime a dozen and worthless to boot.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is more of the same baloney from the believer side as always.

When people like Stereologist and myself have looked into 2012, all we have come up with is zero evidence that anything will happen on that date. We have seen all the videos and they have all been subsequently debunked, proven wrong or proven to be flat out lies and misinformation. Like him, all I see is conjecture, guessing, marketing and naive videos.

Now, littlebunny comes in stating that the believer side has scientific findings to back their claims. Great! What are they. Stereologist asked because he already has done the research. He is asking for littlebunnies input because he isn't aware that there are any scientific findings related to 2012. Neither am I for that matter. This isn't because we didn't look. We did. An awful lot for years as a matter of fact.

So what does littlebunny reply with?? The same crap that all people who are wrong do. "Oh it's not my job to do it for you. You need to look. I'm not telling. Everything I say is just true because it is. Nothing needs to be verified at all because you don't listen." That doesn't sound very scientific or serious to me.

Seriously. Where are the scientific findings and who are the scientists who have confirmed that 2012 is anything of significance? The Solar maximum that was supposedly supposed to happen in 2012 is not accurate.

science.nasa.gov...

Littlebunny videos are from late 08 and pre May of 09. The NASA link is May of last year and those findings are still considered accurate by the scientific community. So we have 2 videos down and we are asking for more scientific evidence which can hold up. The solar storms may be intense, but no one can tell for sure. I am asking for the solid evidence that the believers supposedly have.

So above we have NASA saying that not only is the predicted solar maximum in 2012 wrong, but the current prediction is that the solar maximum in 2013 will be quite mild. Does this mean that it will definitely be mild? All we know is that the expected number of sun spots is predicted to be less. This is a direct contradiction to what Michio Kaku says. So I ask agian, where are these scientists who claim that 2012 is anything other than a cult following? Where is the actual evidence? Can any of you read a Mayan codex? I cannot, so I am asking for knowledge that I currently do not know.
If that chart should have included scientific findings to support their argument, then by all means, help the thread and tell us current skeptics what they are so that we can learn more about what you're not telling us.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

That was a fascinating link. Enjoyed reading through it. Thanks so much.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

Listen stereologist, (aka: durr durr...) I don't owe you dick, nothing, nadda... You've broken your word, and you won't admit when you're wrong, and for the fourth time now you‘ve called me a liar when you‘re the only one who has been caught lying three times now... I didn't post any of that for you, your requests mean nothing to me, incase you haven't figured it out yet... Things are only going to become more "funny" from here on out.

Now if someone else wants to know whose theories I've read... instead of me just mentioning Mr. Cotterell, I would be more then happy to link them for you...

--Charles Marcello

I love it, when your evidence fails you turn to ad homs.
Classic.
Like a kid in a playground saying "NUH UH I won't show you my toys you didn't give me your milk!"

[edit on 19-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

I know people fear death. they see the date 2012 and hate people who believe in this nonsense. But open your eyes and see that our government is getting worse by the day and their control is getting worse as well. If something doesn't happen, then we sure as hell will live in a Demolition Man style society. but that is okay with you then isn't it?

Governments collapse and fail all the time, it doesn't signal the end of the world, gosh, americans sometimes

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
You are such a durr durr stereologist... Ugghh!

LOL that is classic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join