It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Color Pictures of German Disks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What about this pictures:

George Adamski�s UFO pictures.

And this is an alleged Haunebu II Class Nazi saucer.

Those are "blueprints" of the saucer in the pictures, I have no doubt about that (which does�t mean I�m saying this is not a hoax)

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

What about the reports from both sides of the enigmatic Foo Fighters reported in WW2 how do they tie into this?

Like their interest in military installations, it appears they were also observing the battle. Not to mention numerous tales of them seemingly testing the limits of our aircraft. It appears that neither side was capable of producing the performance of such craft though. The Nazi discs were attempts. If any had been successful, I'd suspect we'd all be speaking German right now.....

Yeah thats one reason I was really interested in Foo-fighter reports with this topic. I never heard reports of them taking direct hostile actions on either sides. Testing how capable our planes are and seeming to have a interest of the whole military actions of WW2.

I never heard of them shooting down a allied or axis planes thats what leads me to believe these were not weapons for either side. The lack of either side knowing what the were could be explained as them being highly top-secret so much so that a pilot would not even know about them. But what seems to be a lack of direct intervetion seems to tell me they were not working for any side but their own.

The concept that Germany might have got their hands on one of these foo-fighters is very interesting though. I might explain many things too including Hitlers fascination with the occult. Perhaps he was not looking for religious artifacts such as the Ark and Spear of destiny but infact he was looking for more alien artifacts.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I suggest reading stuff on -

www.magonia.demon.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
God site, a lot of compelling info. really makes you wonde about base 211, I suggest everybody reads this article. And the pics are great too.

overall good job

i also enjoyed the articles:
...... /thoughts/denkraam.html

....../thoughts/SmallMinds.html

i get to read others later, sometime...
i get heebee-jeebees whenever nazi & that area of Germany,
Bavaria-Austria or Swabasch Gemund is spoken of...
Ona R. was slave labor, a relative of mine, R.I.P.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What a very interesting read! The photographs were pretty interesting but most looked a little fake to me. Some were pretty interesting though, such as the Vril "model" which looked strangley like the Lazar drawings, at least to me. The Omega disk looked like it could have been an actual attempt at making a true flying disk. It sort of resembled the pictures of the flying disk(sorry can't remeber the name) that the US had flown in those old videos. The weapons that the Nazis came up with in world war 2 have always amazed me. From thier tanks and aircraft to thier giant rail guns one has to admit the Nazis had some pretty ingenious weapons. It's kind of funny though, that the most amazing thing about this site is the creator of it himself. That guy is pretty amazing!

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RR
Wow for a "conspiracy" related site you guys sure are heavy on the naysaying. Oh well, I guess I'll just go over to the Aussie whatever thread and add to that bunch of nonsense.

What Aussie thread? please u2 me a link?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join