It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism at World Cup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I will make a bold prediction that a massive terrorist attack, rivaling or even being worse than 9/11. It could start another war war in the middle east, tear Africa apart, or cause some other huge international retaliation.

This is just a prediction, nothing is written in stone. I hope I am wrong though.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The security issues with the problem around centralised around it location. The border areas of SA are porous and there are a large number of weapons available on the blackmarket. I am sure that the SA security forces are concentrating all their efforts on making sure that an incident doesn't take place but events such as those witnessed in Angola during the African Nations Cup against the Togolese football team show that security cannot stop all concerted efforts.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There is a slight chance something might happen because I read this.
www.globalpost.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Lets remember that the Beijing Olympics, Commonwealth Games, the last World Cup, and countless other events pass off without event so, whilst not dismissing it outright, I wouldn't be changing my travel plans if your intention was to head out to SA.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
A potential Terror plot has just been uncovered with the arrest of a Saudi national:

ATS Thread

The Muslim Judicial Council of South Africa has issued a strong statement warning all jihadists to stay away.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
There you go. There will be peace in our time.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

What makes you say that?
Thanks

top topics

join