It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like Big Oil Conspiricies? This flash game is for you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Anyone here ever played Oilarchy?

Basically you play the role of "Big Oil". The game is pretty well self explanatory.

The Part that you may not figure out on your own: Remember when the "race" starts to Click and feed money to the party that is going to win. The percentages are marked. You don't control the speed of the "racers".

Make sure to read all the newspaper headlines and bills that get passed.

ENJOY!

Oilarchy!

[edit on 17-5-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Where's the part of Promoting irrational fear of Global Warming and Islamic Terrorism in this game whilst suppressing Free Energy device that can makes fossil fuel thing of the past?

[edit on 3/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

It's in there, that's why you get "oiled" representatives and an "oiled" president. To pass pro-oil legislation.

Terrorism? There is a part of the game where you create a monster and invade Iraq. That about sums it up there. Fear generation within the US.

You must not have played much of it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by masonicon

It's in there, that's why you get "oiled" representatives and an "oiled" president. To pass pro-oil legislation.

Terrorism? There is a part of the game where you create a monster and invade Iraq. That about sums it up there. Fear generation within the US.

You must not have played much of it.

I has played this game and many parts of this game makes me sad, particularly the part where I orders Nigerian President for commits genocide against his own people as well suffering of Flora and Fauna and the most boring part of this game are: constantly sending troops to Iraq.

top topics

join