It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada denies Quantum free energy company the right to become a public company due to being 'danger

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Open source is also the ONLY way anything like that will ever get to the market. He can make more money building the devices than he can ever spend anyway.

The other thing is.. IF you come up with a proven "over energy" device the only way you will ever be able to get it to the people is by open source, if you try to do it in a normal business model.. you will not live to spend a dime of the money. Several people have already died trying that.

We will eventually have access to a device the size of a large microwave oven that will produce enough free energy to power a house or a car or whatever else needs power. At that point TPTB are castrated, and everyone will have a better life.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I agree open source is the only way any sort of tech such as this will become mass market (or mass use anyway
).

However that's kind of a catch 22. To do the research and development to get this to a stage where by it is refined and safe to use, optimised and ready to be released to a non-scientific general public would take a LOT of money. Generally only the sort of funding huge companies or government/scientific groups can muster up. The problem then is that they are unlikely to be able to put that sort of funding in without having a profit coming out... hence the secrecy, patents and inability to make the end result open source.

What we need is a very generous millionaire to become involved, or a company that can see the potential of mass producing said units and still making a fortune from it (who wouldn't pay thousands of pounds to become self reliant and never have energy bills again?). That or someone who has a big ass lottery win

Who knows what will come of this. I guess time will tell. I'll certainly be keeping my eye on any future developments.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
This guy is going the wrong way with patents and multinational companies.

He should open source it.

Explain EXACTLY how to build a small 3-5kw version for home and vehicle powering, a list of materials needed, perhaps even a kit form job.

Some inventors have already done this:

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
This guy is going the wrong way with patents and multinational companies.

He should open source it.

Explain EXACTLY how to build a small 3-5kw version for home and vehicle powering, a list of materials needed, perhaps even a kit form job.

He could ask for donations for the information, and i mean donation, not sell the info. A kind of 'shareware' deal for the technology.

If just 10% of the people that use the technology, gave $1.00 per year, he'd have more money than he'd know what to do with.

Plus of course, he'd have the moral satisfaction of knowing he'd just saved the planet, and his technology will continue to save millions of people every year, and take us to the stars and onwards.

Open source is the way to go...patents are old hat.

spikey,
It looks like a case of talking thru hat level programming.
Do you know that, b4 any new tech can go into pulblic or market domain, it has to be made safe and idiot proof?
The R & D costs alone for any new breakthru tech, can cost a fortune, maybe a couple of millions.
Why are you advising people to beg for donations?
You'd be better off doing the dishes and ironing

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Tesla had all the answers.....

The infrastructure of AC electric all stems from this man.

Thats just one of his idea's....

Wonder how many the US government stuffed away when he died...

The one that caught my eye the possibility of capturing lightning
via large towers and storing it in something akin to a giant laden jar
and draining it off as needed over time.

Most ppl focus heavily on him making lightning, and his talk of a
death ray that was likely the predecessor to particle beam fusion.

Certain high lightning areas like florida would get a lot of power from this.

For the windy areas 1% of the jetstreams could power the whole planet.

Jet Stream power

There are a lot of other alternative power sources out there we could
use and even wind is good enough for our current needs.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaotikmind
Just to let you know,
on the guy's site the first listed book (pdf) is marked as temporary deleted.
while checking the site a bit i found the "deleted" book:
chukanovenergy.com...

That's amazing. He explains everything about his process. Did he take it offline because he doesn't want the secret shared, to protect himself from intimidation, or for some other reason? Either way, get it while it's hot and be careful where you share it.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

-To build 600-800 KW QFE commercial generator I need about $300,000 USD and about 5-6 months. I will accept business partnership with investors from all countries in the world except North Korea.

- With relatively small investment I could build closed-loop QFE generators for generation of QFE in form of electricity, hot water, hot air, and hot water steam. Such generators can provide all needed energy (no fuel or any other material substance consummation) to residential areas, businesses, farms, etc. QFE engines for transportation units can be built also. No more oil, gas, coal, energy dependence, and deadly destruction of the environment!

My request to all visitors of my web-site is to make this message available to many people around the world!
May God bless you!

www.chukanovenergy.com...

That’s an incredible solution, just waiting to happen. Universities should show the support for this, then at least the government can see it considered “experimental”, and people can privately attach to university projects which are “testing” it. Then everyone is happy. Eventually, corporations will wake up to realize they’ve been replaced. We need smaller, portable and affordable versions of this for widespread and realistic integration - about the size of a generator for household and homestead application.

If however "the powers that be" find that they have the money to carry it out then its a totally different ball game, those kinda guys go bye bye!
Car crash or sudden unexplained heart attack.
Luxus

It should be formulated through a faceless corporation, the same they use to get away with everything else that is harmful for society, or illegal. The key is getting a few produced, but it happens. Look at wave generators for a majour project, and of course solar panels and wind towers.

Now I am naturally very sceptical when I am told by somebody that they have a message from God. In the same article he claims to have predicted the fall of comunism and predicts the fall of Capitalism by 2014 (I hope sooner), the information communicated from 'God' is apparently relayed through intuition.
VagabondRobb

How else do you think God does talk to us? Through a satellite network connected to a public bullhorn atop a mountain??

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greatpiino

mossad will find a way to ignore international law and send an assassination team to kill him. hopefully no innocent lives will be lost like in france when they killed innocent women and children when they botched the attempt at a munich terrorist.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Good find on the pdf book! Fascinating stuff and great photos of it in action.

Plus... just to change the topic slighlty, turns out his sexy assistant at the end is actually his daughter, miss utah!
Woo!
anyway, good find, much appreciated

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

-To build 600-800 KW QFE commercial generator I need about $300,000 USD and about 5-6 months. I will accept business partnership with investors from all countries in the world except North Korea.

that sort of " offer " instantly trips my scam detector

i know how big 600kw + energy plant is - and starting from scratch i would like to see someone build one for only USD 300K

just the busbar and switch gear alone to handle such a load are large and expensive

if he really wants to prove that he has a system that works - let him start with a 50kw dystem that will power / heat a 3 bedroom house or small office

that way his demonstration prototype will be portable and can be displayed / demonstrated pretty much anywhere

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
well his site has just had an update with...

"CONSTRUCTION OF THE FIRST IN THE HISTORY OF HUMAN CIVILIZATION COMMERCIAL FUELLESS QUANTUM FREE ENERGY GENERATOR ANLAUTRON 600 IN PROGRESS (40% OF WORK DONE)"

At the moment it kinda looks like a chainsaw motor and lots of tinfoil, but hopefully we should get more news soon.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vagabondrobb
Well I have had a quick read through some of his articles.

Title of one example:

The Final Years of our Civilization (article) Written by Dr Kiril Chukanov, Calgary, Canada, October 08, 2008 Important: This article contains the most recent message from God!

Now I am naturally very sceptical when I am told by somebody that they have a message from God. In the same article he claims to have predicted the fall of comunism and predicts the fall of Capitalism by 2014 (I hope sooner), the information communicated from 'God' is apparently relayed through intuition.

I understand the risks for my scientific reputation in publishing this article, especially my claim that I received (by intuition, revelation) all ideas about our universe, from God – the Super-Mind of the World. Now I‟m “pushed” again by Him (by intuition) to publish this article. Believe me, I can‟t resist this pressure from Him.

Looking through much of the content on his website, it is clear this guy is a bit of a visionary, he knows his stuff, much of what he says makes a lot of sense. The problem I have is that he also seems to be quite obsessed with God. Nothing wrong with that (up to a point), but unfortunately I've seen all of that before, thousands of times.

The Guy is most probably a little unhinged.

GOD= Everything moral. Free electricity would be moral!
Seems the powers that be don't want a moral answer, in terms of electricity!
edit on 31-10-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
I know that a lot of people wouldn't like what I'm going to say. I don't like it to but it is true, imagine if we have free energy, not cheap I mean free than the people that work in the oil industry, the ones that extract the oil, that drive the trucks, that fly the planes, helicopters, oil tankers will become jobless. These companies are huge and have many employees. Also the stock market will crash, which means that the other companies will go down. Imagine how many gas stations are there or how much from the infrastructure will need to change. I think all of it actually. Every job I can think of is connected somehow with the oil industry. These things take many many years so they can change without catastrophic consequences.
You can see that we are switching to electrical power now. I'm sure it can be done faster if there aren't any wars present. But it will still need major infrastructure change.
My opinion is that if we don't have a system that can include free energy. If we try harder all of us we will find a way to integrate it into the society. Not with capitalism though. We need a system that isn't based on money. These inventions shouldn't disappear as the governments do now, there is no need for them to be that scared, they should continue ti develop them publicly as some form of motivation to the humanity so it will want to change faster.

I just don't buy that argument, sorry. Free energy would open lots of other new possibilities. With governments which wanted the best for humanity and our wonderful planet Earth, the transition could be smooth and relatively swift. If the economy sinks, so be it - it is a Ponzi scheme used to enslave people. We will survive, we will sort it out. We will have freedom and fresh air and no taxes.

Basically there are two choices. Either the mafia criminals do a turn about and start working for the benefit of the people, and a smooth transition is facilitated - or somehow, one way or another, through available free energy or some other means, the people will topple them. That would be more rocky, but the alternative is slow death of billions by these psychos. Take your pick, but don't let fear dominate your thinking.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeSimple
[

GOD= Everything moral. Free electricity would be moral!
Seems the powers that be don't want a moral answer, in terms of electricity!
edit on 31-10-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

They don't want a moral answer in terms of anything - in fact they embrace and worship the complete opposite.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I hope it's true that God (Supra intelligence) is channelling the information to him, because if so, that should mean God will keep him safe and also make it happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hmmm.. having looked at this guy's site, I see NO PROOF that he was turned down due to "political" reasons.

I see the ONE STATEMENT that says "In the beginning of 2006 Dr Chukanov moved to Canada to work on the creation of technological prototypes of quantum free energy generators. He was funded by Calgary based businessman. After two years hard work, Dr Chukanov created such prototypes. Unfortunately his investor was out of money and the project stalled for two years. Candidate-investors from Vancouver, British Columbia, proposed to create joint public company in order to raise money for the creation of commercial QFE prototype. However, this adventure was unsuccessful. Despite very positive tests on the technological prototypes (conducted by independent experts), the company was rejected as public company by Canadian Stock Exchange. Reason: Chukanov’s wrong web-site. "

So. Wrong website? I'm not exactly certain what that means but it would certainly be more helpful if he scanned in his official rejection paperwork so we can ALL see what it ACTUALLY says..

Another question. Which stock exchange? We have 3. TSX, VSX, and the Canadian National Stock Exchange which I would like to point out has specific rules before being allowed to enlist. One rule being;
" CNSX Issuers generally must have a public float of at least 500,000 freely-tradeable shares worth at least $250,000 and consisting of at least 150 public holders with at least a board lot each of the security. These and other requirements to be accepted on CNSX's stock exchange are outlined here. "

www.cnsx.ca... eID=164&BL_ExpandID=1394

So maybe it wasn't so much for "political" reasons but that he didn't have the money required to be listed...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hydrogen Fuel Cars – Do They Exist?

Did you know that are hydrogen-fuel cars already on the streets of many first world countries? General Motors and Ford already launched hydrogen cars and currently, BMW has created a series of the same type of vehicle. General Motors, thirteen hydrogen fuel cars through the streets of Washington, including 6 minivans. Ford is still in the process of manufacturing ‘Focus’. Other car manufacturers namely Honda, Toyota, DaimlerChrysler and Nissan already have vehicles in the Army and even with the public.

fissuring.com...

It's pretty clear to me that this is an entirely "for-profit" motion, where free energy is slowly incorporated into the industry as a transformation which ensures that the patents and rights to it are kept well from public hands, and where the actual "road-legal" status of such cars is kept in corporate control. I keep looking around, envisioning the way society should and could be, and seeing the nonsense it remains chained to, in apparent perpetuity. I'll keep the vision I have in mind, and it doesn't quell my bitterness in any way to not already see this in place, it only rests somewhat dormant, for knowing how pointless it would be to spend time stewing over it.

Maybe the next ten years will show us a system past patents, where we can download e-books, and endeavor to put all the smart progress into being ourselves if we're industrious enough. It really does get stifling to hear about dna-modifications, trans-humanist agendas, stem-cell farming, and all the other technological idiocies that are happening, while seeing helpful technologies that would solve our big problems quite swiftly put under lock and key/ corporate control. The system is jammed into it's folly, and we're not allowed to change it!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join