It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada denies Quantum free energy company the right to become a public company due to being 'danger

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Two very sad facts I gained from this.

1, The "powers that be" want to keep the energy generating system centralised so they control the power i.e. they don't want you to have your own generator and be self-sufficient. They would rather build a 10 000 MW quantum converter even though this is extremely dangerous! If this thing detonated it would wipe out a whole country.

The powers that be would rather risk this then giving up their grip on controlling the power system.

In the future they must be stopped at all coasts from producing large quantum reactors (they will try)

2, The powers that be are selectively looking at these free energy devices and will only select those ones which are suitable for centralised power systems, they will block any home power units.

THESE BAS**RDS WONT GIVE UP THEIR GRIP ON POWER!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Its dangerous....yet they are un-able to cap the giant a** leak of crude oil in the ocean off the U.S> right now...
ya...DANGEROUS alright
-smh

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I saw a quote here recently:

"Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun." - Prof Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University

It's sad, but he may be right. Can you imagine the common man/gang-banger having a free energy backpack and scalar phaser/gun that can knock out the entire police department, perhaps even an entire army?

I believe in equality, compassion and truth... but this technology takes a great deal of education, care and responsibility to be used safely. Am I wrong?

Perhaps the smart and responsible ones should just develop these systems in private and use them for themselves... It's not "elitist". It's rational.

We will likely be forced into the free energy age regardless. There is apparently an arms race behind the scenes with scalar weapons. The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics This might be a partial explanation for chemtrails and some of the strange weather we're having lately.

The elite want to continue their lies and it just can't last in this age of global communication.

Brazil appears to be a contender in the scalar arms race and there is a group from there STOP the Destruction of the World who hope to make free energy available with their motor. Time will tell.

When/if free energy tech. does get out, and it may very well, I'm sure we'll figure it out and continue on. Let's just hope we don't get anywhere close to a scalar world war that threatens all of our existence.
(Tesla did say he could split the world in two
) Interesting times, indeed!

[edit on 2010-5-18 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I also thought that he did not have children. In fact, he had some obsession with one woman from his past but in general was quite phobic about females - especially females wearing earrings.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Just to let you know,
on the guy's site the first listed book (pdf) is marked as temporary deleted.
while checking the site a bit i found the "deleted" book:

chukanovenergy.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
could this man sort the problem out?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
this must be exposed. this free energy could benefit all mankind but tptb wont allow it due to fear of a financial crisis from energy companies going broke. this inventor should pitch this tech to a country thats not in bed with tptb. pitch it to chavez (he's desperate enough) or ahmadinejad (maybe not him he's unstable) or some other country thats not north america. someone that is not in bed with the usa. f-canada for not having the vision to advance in alternative energy. this conspiracy should be exposed we need alternatives to big oil. the gulf spill proved that, when will people wake up? this addiction to oil has to stop. how many more "accidents" do we need to have before someone says we need an alternative.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by crezo

i feel for him up until he starts talking about how god gave him this revelation and dark forces. he just starts to loose credibility with me with that rhetoric. maybe it is just me but i feel that claiming to be a religious prophet is counter productive to his scientific exploits.... not that i dont believe about the dark forces.... the oil companies have been putting down anything that could stifle their profits for years. or ever depending on how you view history. i will just have to wait and see what comes of this whole thing.

very exciting

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by knowonder

His faith or beliefs have nothing to do with this, nor his lifelong goal. Many scientists, including Einstein received dreams and visions, that answered what they were working on.
Qunatum physics leads to the Holographic Universe and that is a construct!

But Quantum physics wierdness does change things a bit from the tradiitonal, however its less important than people rush to leave their current beliefs than they operate with love in their heart.

He needs to get this out, but I wish it had not been adopted to the commercial, this kind of information needs to be a peoples patent and belong to everyone, and then the complete detailed instructions sent to millions around the world, with some volunteers, arising from the ones who develop these who have some funds, to assist and help the developing nations develop this.

Hand over hand, grass roots, changing the world. There is a contact portion on his website, might be nice to write to him and find ways to assist this, and try to think out of the box, seeing how tied in he is to the commercial. For example if that company bought up rights to his project and then he's blocked that could just be them burying him, in which case there has to be some out of the box ways to get this out anyway.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
According to some scientists, Ball lightning is all just a hallucination:

www.physorg.com...

Physicists in Austria have calculated the magnetic fields associated with certain types of lightning strikes are powerful enough to create hallucinations of hovering balls of light in nearby observers, and that these visions would be interpreted as ball lightning.

Interesting that this guy claims to be able to harvest energy from a hallucination...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I uploaded the deleted paper here, readable link. 77 pages, the page links are on the left.

view.samurajdata.se...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I stopped perusing his site when he started dropping quotes from Revelations

Hahaha I'm so sure he was denied out of fear for the economy. Just demonstrate the power source in a reproducible way and end the debate if it's real, that's all there is to it! He never will though, he'll just keep ranting about how he's being suppressed by the NWO or some crap while sitting on his hands and begging for money to fight the good fight on behalf of man kind.

He needs to stop deluding himself and move on or show his work.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i might be missing something (im not that clued up on business) but if it's FREE free energy then couldn't he just register himself as a charity?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have heard everything now. Rather than co opting the scientist, the company he is involved with, and therefore the technology that they are offering , the Canadian government have slammed the entire idea because it threatens the status quo.
I am appalled. You would have thought,that Canada of all nations, would wish to be more receptive to non carbon based energy .
This shows a huge lack of legitimacy on the part of the government. I fully disbelieve that the government of Canada is acting in the best interests of the Canadian people in this matter. The nation could have free energy within thier grasp, making the cost of living reduced by several large fractions, and all they can think of is thier precious status quo ?

This is evidence of enourmos tyrany , and dealing with this new technology in such a way ultimately shows that contrary to the facade that thier attitude to disclosure displays, they are as much of a bunch of fiscal fascists as any other western government.
Shame on you Canadian government... Shame and dishonour.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magzoid
The problem with these inventors is that they are so advanced and far away from the rest of society that society ignores them. Therefore no one gets to replicate the work and they get branded crackpots and cranks - when they are simply two steps ahead of everyone else.

The remedy to this comes in the form of building a simple device that breaks the laws of physics.

People don't invent epic revolutionary ideas by following laws of physics.

The closest I have seen acheive this is the OC MPMM (stands for the Overconfident Perpetual Magnetic Motor)

the full story can be seen here on Link to peswiki article

However, replications were unsucessful and the idea died.

However, more recently, this magnet motor from turkey has surfaced, and while it looks complicated - it could be replicated if he decided to opensource the design for royalties: Link

I am quoting here so I can be taken within the proper context.

I am well aware of my not being all that smart, but I keep trying to figure things out.

I can't help but wonder if anyone has ever set up a solar panel to draw a current from the sunlight -- use this current to power a microwave -- set the magnetron with in a pressure vessal filled with water.

The purpose being to use micro waves to boil the water and use the steam pressure driving a turbine and generate electricity.

Yes, yes, yes. I have heard all the reasons this will not work, but I have yet to see any one run any numbers, so I don't know how much pressure would be needed or how much pressure could be made, and no one has tried it.

So how do we know it will not work and/or can't be done?

I'm not talking about powering New York City from a table top. Actually the smaller the size of a usable device the better. I would like to think in terms of "total" decentralization.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by hdutton]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gopher mines
According to some scientists, Ball lightning is all just a hallucination:

www.physorg.com...

Physicists in Austria have calculated the magnetic fields associated with certain types of lightning strikes are powerful enough to create hallucinations of hovering balls of light in nearby observers, and that these visions would be interpreted as ball lightning.

Interesting that this guy claims to be able to harvest energy from a hallucination...

I don't know where you live or have lived but many of us from the plains states will gladly debate whether Ball Lightning is real or not. If it's an hallucination then it creates some very weird side hallucinations where it bounces across the Blue stem grass and leaves a trail of burned grass along it's path.

Zindo

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

Free energy means from zero point, or multiverse model, as in they have already discovered that the vacuum of space isn't a void. It is a very large Infinity, and in one cubic cm of space, there is more energy found than if they took all the energy/matter in the known Universe back to the so called Big Bang (theory, and said with emphasis), this compressed into a 1 cubic cm space still would NOT = what was discovered in the 1 cubic cm of vacuum.

That we can create energy without input, or significant input.

And the technology has been black op for a long time.

The problem here is the marketing strategy goes against the grass roots way we need to develop this. We have to come up with devices, some large, some smaller and solid science and blueprints and encourage them to be built everywhere and donated to communities in the third world.

We have to assume this world's leadership is corrupt and evil, and won't budge without massive casualties, so be wise enough to meet locally, our own councils and run a system under the system grass roots to transform it all from the bottom up. This would also lend to energy in homes, being non-costly, not a consumer project, but a knowledge given and learnt by all, therefore not one that would disappear on us in a disaster, and also, seed kits, sprouting kits. With abundant energy, all sorts of solutions to water purification and desalination, and indoor hydroponic green houses, so everyone could be FREE from the system and actually survive droughts, and rebuild quickly after catstrophes.

Nothing could wipe out the grid, for we can rebuild it in our homes. We would be strong and not RESET by cataclyms as easily.

They don't want that, by the way.

So, I would really like to know if his ball ligthening model is the safest way to achieve quantum zero point energy and develop it for households, and why he wants to do the establishment route at all.

There are other routes, and we need to start getting local community groups going. For backyard garages and mechanical types could easily be teaching teenagers, on the weekends, and we need to start bringing our local communities into awareness of the matrix and NWO and energy control, and start to work with each other wisely and change the world.

So ownership of ideas has to be the first thing to go.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'll say it's dangerous for the political system!

Free energy gives us complete freedom (within the three Laws) and strips people of power over others.

To gain insight in how this is so, please read my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vagabondrobb

Quite a few people who have been contributors of inventions or changes in thought have believed that that God talks to them through intuition.

People are under the impression that scientists, engineers, mathematicians and inventors must all be atheists or agnostics. This just isn't the case.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla \\Suppression suppression suppression all you will ever get.

What exactly you know about it even if only an intellectual concept.
I bet nothing other than adding your 2 bits everywhere

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join