It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RX_00 from Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey,

Came across this site not long ago, have been lurking for a while.

Looking froward to getting into some good debate and reading some interesting stuff.

Looks like a massive forum so will take me a while to get round the whole place but what better way to spend your working day.

RX_00

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RX_00

Welcome on ATS, RX_00!!

Glad to have you with us and we`re looking forward to reading your stuff.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Right, I have to sneak the site during the day at work myself. Definitely makes a terrible job slightly tolerable.

Welcome, keep your head down and listen for the cease-fire command.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the quick reply.

Looking forward to getting into some real debate, seems like this site don't allow for any nonsense like you would get on most forums.

Hopefully I can add something to the place.

What is it that is used on here in place of a post count?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hoots mon. A Fifer here. Welcome to the mad hoose. Things will never the the same again.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, it's been quite some time since I was part of the cool kids, but I imagine flag contribution level and ATS/BTS points are what you're looking for. Quality is more recognizable than quality here

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
Well, it's been quite some time since I was part of the cool kids, but I imagine flag contribution level and ATS/BTS points are what you're looking for. Quality is more recognizable than quality here

I get that but I am just interested to know what flag contribution level and ATS/BTS points are?

Any idea?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RX_00

Welcome to ATS.

Nice to see a fellow scotsman joining the ranks

PS: Dont drink the tea

www.westonaprice.org...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RX_00

I get that but I am just interested to know what flag contribution level and ATS/BTS points are?

Any idea?

If you make a thread on the boards, other members may flag the topic for various reasons, mostly because it is something they agree with or because it deserves attention.

Points are given when someone stars your individual post for similar reasons.

Someone with a high flag rating has usually either posted some brilliant threads, a high amount or both.

When you gain points you can spend them in the ATS store for access to boards such as Really Above Top Secret (RATS for short)

Hope thats the information you were looking for chief.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RX_00

Hi RX_00, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by RX_00

Any idea?

If you make a thread on the boards, other members may flag the topic for various reasons, mostly because it is something they agree with or because it deserves attention.

Points are given when someone stars your individual post for similar reasons.

Someone with a high flag rating has usually either posted some brilliant threads, a high amount or both.

When you gain points you can spend them in the ATS store for access to boards such as Really Above Top Secret (RATS for short)

Hope thats the information you were looking for chief.

I understand now but how do you get the blue BTS points, I now have 3 for some reason?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RX_00

Heres a simple map that should help you understand here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps you.

Dont worry too much about points, if you are active on the boards they will soon mount.

The links Sauron provided will clear all of your questions up in more depth.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Cool, mate, I wouldn´t mind having one more reader in Scotland, perhaps a diehard fan, you never know, lad. They say I´m a writer, lol. They say my 36 books are smashing, lol. They say I´m unique, no lol. Would you ever suspect anything ? Do you know who they are, I mean "they", lol, to judge me, how dare they, no lol ?

top topics

join