It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascism on the Rise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hello all, I put this into the NWO area because I thought it was relevant to the possibility of a new Fascist State of government. I had been reading lately threads about a possible Nazi base at Antarctica here by BeastMaster2012. It is really interesting for those who wonder if the Nazi's and even Hitler escaped instead of taking the cowardly way out. Suicide.

It's an article by Russia Today about a man named Kononov. He was the leader of the Soviet resistant fighters against Germany. His parents were sent to concentration camps and his uncles were killed in fighting. He is from Latvia, but is being tried by Latvia as a war criminal for purportedly killing unarmed farmers. Everything about the guy in the article points to him as a loyal supporter of Latvians and a hater of Nazi's.

“In my partisan squad I was an explosives expert. I was responsible for blowing up 42 military targets, including 16 supply trains. I saved the lives of many people in Latvia,” said Kononov.

Now the reason that this is in the NWO thread is because of the possibility of the rise of Fascism, or as Jim Marrs book would suggest, The Rise of the Fourth Reich. In this trial, Kononov and others feel like Fascism has infiltrated into the Latvian government and many other countries around Europe and the world.

“This case was totally politically-motivated. The plan was to start a sort of anti-Nuremburg trial and the problem is that those who escaped Latvia with the Nazis have now returned and are the ones in power,” said Eduard Gonzharov of Latvian Anti-Fascist Committee.

Here, a Political Science professor at the University of Kent talking about how there is the possibility of Latvia trying to destroy the image of what Russia did for them in WWII. But his quote is what I find more interesting.

“I think it’s right to press that issue, because… it is also a question of resisting fascism today as it’s rearing its ugly head again across Europe, both West and East, including in Russia,” Pabst told RT.

Here is the whole story. Kononov Trial

So what are your thought's? Is this a possible glimpse into the spreading of an old war and thought machine, once again on the rise? Maybe in some areas of Europe, there is no need to hide the agenda anymore, because they know they will have support in the near future.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Last Friday while passing fliers with my friends. We were discussing how Fascism is becoming more of a possibility in the United States. From more strict laws, more government control, and what ever the government can to restrict freedom of citizens. In Europe immigration is the same as America's immigration issues with Mexico. People in Europe are very prideful of their nationality. Which could influence tougher laws and more government control. From my point I can see a totalitarian form of government coming soon. I don't know where though.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In the UK, the antagonistic politics and media seem to have an agenda of incitement. Even quite liberal media outlets are pointing a accusatory finger at the racial minorities for the countries ills. While the governmental stance fans the flames of hatred with their unwavering immigration policy, which, in turn, means the red carpet is placed out by the masses for the far right. And whilst it is true the BNP gained no ground in the recent elections, the new CON-DEM alliance could be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Fascism by definition invovles a collusion between corporate and state power. By that definition its not on the rise....it is already entrenched. We just havent seen the nastier side of things...yet. But its coming.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
it is but this time round its comeing from the left
just to catch us off guard

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I guess I should have said the remnant leaders of a fascist regime. But I understand where you all are coming from. I for one am for enforcing the security of the border if that is the current law. But I also don't believe that blaming other nationalities for government created fiasco's is correct either. Take the USA for example. Here we have the far right and the far left, both of which seems to have their viewpoints dominated by the MSM because it sells. But the problem is that people start to believe it, if it keeps being reported. I believe that is one of the principles of brain washing.

Lets just hypothesize for a moment about a Fascist agenda on both sides. On the FAR Right you have people who don't just want to enforce border security, they seek to blame illegals for the countries demise financially as of late. I agree many jobs are taken by illegals, but they are paid much less and work hard, for the most part. These same far right lobbyist's are for this government who lets corporations financially rape the legal citizens of their money and in the end, it makes no difference if you make less or more, you will still be doing a lot of work with little income left after all your overhead is taken care of.

So financially your screwed either way. Now we have also seen how the Supreme Court has ruled that corporations can donate to political candidates now, as the law originally prohibited it making the donating party liable to jail time along with the recipient. Some point to Justice Thomas as a supporter in the Supreme Court for corporations because he was an exec. of Monsanto, one of largest food companies if not the largest in America. Also, stories come out all the time of lobbyist's in the Capitol making favors financially and even sexually to get stuff passed through into law.

Now on the far left we have Obama who bought up a bunch of bad money from corporations in America. Even though Bush got this ball rolling and most of the events leading up to the financial crisis was made legal by the US anyway. Most of what we see now is a Dog and Pony show. It means nothing with these senate hearings. Also the Far Left is somewhat supportive of a radical Islam, meaning they will not touch them politically when something is brought up as an issue here in the US.

What I find interesting though is that many countries of Islam supported the Nazi's in the time of WWII. Now who is to say that it ever ended? What if the Fascist agenda is still going strong but it is using both sides. On one side it has the political power being taken over and on the other a terror agenda and those who do nothing to stop it? What if that is part of the plan?

What I am saying is that power players let the corporations try to take over the US, and then get the citizens in such an uproar that the US takes control of all the corporations. Thoughts?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Fascism will always rise as people become increasingly delusional about the government. If people start seeing the government as a solution to problems instead of the cause, we are all headed down that road.

Also, speaking of Fascism and propaganda, RT is largely supported by the Russian Government.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
whats happening now is just a method of world wide redistribution of wealth in preparation for a One world gov. thats when we will really feel the fascism

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFORacer56
So what are your thought's? Is this a possible glimpse into the spreading of an old war and thought machine, once again on the rise?

There's nothing inherently wrong with fascism, as long as you can keep it separated from a lot of nitwits who have fundamentally wrong ideas about race and ethnicity. If somebody could come up with an "inclusive" type of fascism, one that recognized and encouraged diverse racial and ethnic groups joining the common goal of supporting individual excellence that would work for an efficient, progressive government, it would be extremely popular.

Are you telling me you wouldn't want:

* Non-wasteful government with progressive goals
* Support of individual genius within a system
best suited to make the most of it
* Acknowledgement of racial and ethnic diversity

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

there is the possibility of Latvia trying to destroy the image of what Russia did for them in WWII.

What, like occupying them? Soviet Union occupied Latvia using threat of military force in 1940. Latvians did not like Soviets even more then they did not like Nazis.
So in this case i do not know what was really happened in 1944.
However frankly i doubt Latvians see any difference between Nazi officer shooting civilians he considered Soviet collaborators and Soviet resistance fighter leader who shot civilians he considered Nazi collaborators.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I do know the Russia Today isn't the best place to get news from a MSM source, but who is? I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. It was good while it lasted I suppose.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Angiras

That is exactly right, Angiras. We do already have that in America, the State itself is a Corporation, as is the FED and every little burg in America, with very few "unincorporated" villages here and there. Touching on the above post I read the Jim Marrs book too, and it opened my eyes to a great many things. Also the Antarctica and Nazi thing. If you study into this, Admiral Byrd went up there with an army, an aircraft carrier and 100,000 marines, and they got sent home with their tails between their legs. It seems the Nazis really improved their little UFO fleet. Are we seeing a rise of Fascism in America? I would say yes, in light of recent developments involving police and military crimes against the innocent. A war is coming to America, looks like, but TPTB forgot one thing...we all have guns.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I am not too sure they forgot we have guns. I think they (TPTB) have a greater weapon for many fragile politically correct minds. Fear and ridicule. I personally believe when they come for our guns that that will be the breaking point for many. I do believe there is going to be another civil war in the US. Who knows, maybe Iraq and Afghanistan is just a training ground for urban tactics in Amerika. Not that we invaded for that reason, but as an afterthought on the benefits of fighting an urban war.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 17-5-2010 by UFORacer56]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I think what Kononov was trying to show is, that even though he worked for the Russian's he hated the Nazi's more. Latvia couldn't resist either power, so I guess you had to choose the lesser of two evil's. Russia want's to save face, but this isn't solely about Russia as it is more about a Latvian who had his family sent to concentrations camps by Nazi Germany and the ones who resisted killed. The article points in that direction, but is probably being supported by the Russian government for obvious reasons. But that doesn't take away from what Kononov said he was doing.

But the thread is about a former Nazi fascist regime rising back to power. Not who was correct by occupying a small country.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Thats sounds great, it really does. Will it ever happen? I don't know. I just want less government and less corporations. Because truthfully, nowadays they seem to work the same way. If they start working together all the time, IMO, were screwed. Thanks for replying with positivity as an outcome. You don't see that that much.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by UFORacer56
So what are your thought's? Is this a possible glimpse into the spreading of an old war and thought machine, once again on the rise?

There's nothing inherently wrong with fascism, as long as you can keep it separated from a lot of nitwits who have fundamentally wrong ideas about race and ethnicity. If somebody could come up with an "inclusive" type of fascism, one that recognized and encouraged diverse racial and ethnic groups joining the common goal of supporting individual excellence that would work for an efficient, progressive government, it would be extremely popular.

Are you telling me you wouldn't want:

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Blue Shift]

Non-wasteful government? That is an oxymoron, the operative word here being "moron".

And what does individual mediocrity get? No support whatsoever?

Yeah, I think we've all 'acknowledged' this already. What of it?

join