It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unitied Nations Convoy sighted in Pennsylvania

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
driving in the country side
I'm not too concerned with

when they start putting up roadblocks
and entering folks houses
then .... we got a problem

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

On april 30th,I was driving west on the interstate.I saw
two military convoys that were traveling eastward.I didn't
see anything that identified them.I couldn't tell if they were
U.S. or not.All the vehicles were unmarked.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What defines 'marked'? Most military vehicles are painted tan and usually only have a small star on the bumper or back. Most US vehicles I guess would not be considered 'marked' as in they have a huge US painted on the side.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Awory

Correct, but if you know where to look you can usually tell the Unit designation on them. It's usually on the bumper on both sides front an back. A humvee from A Company will have something like A-6 on on bumper and the battalion designation on the other side like say 1-23 INF. That will be on both ends usually. I have seen plenty of guard units that don't have the unit designations right due to swapping vehicles with other units though.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by jefwane]

[edit on 17-5-2010 by jefwane]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I was driving on Interstate 69 when I nearly crashed into a group of HUM Vs. This was in the middle of the night near Muncie Indiana. there were around 30 and they were all sitting on the right side of the road near the woods. Their engines appeared to be off because I saw no activity in them other than 2-4 soldiers standing guard near them, or so it appeared. 2 in front and 2 in back. No lights were on and I saw no markings on the vehicles.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Double post - Please delete.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Thanks for the info.

I just checked the set of plans for the Graterford location, it is listed as a 'field maintenance shop'.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm not in PA but I saw a UN convoy in january here in GA. I live near the main east-west corridor that connects I-95 and I-75. The convoy consisted of about 15 humvees painted white with UN painted in large black letters on the doors. There were also several (maybe 5) semi trucks carrying 3 apc's or perhaps light tanks or some sort of tracked assault vehicles. Also painted white with UN painted on the sides. I live about 30 minutes from Ft. Stewart so they may have been training at the tank training facilities there. But I have seen these convoys of UN vehicles several times a year for about the last 5 years or so.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm sure all this is possible but to borrow a phrase commonly heard in the UFO threads, if there's no picture it didn't happen. Given the fact that just about everyone has a camera phone and the fact that the original source of this information deemed it significant enough to pass it along one would have thought he/she would have snapped a couple pics.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So we have gone from a "UN Convoy on the Road in Pennsylvania" to a unit of the Pennsylvania National Guard going for their annual drill training.

Hell we even managed to get Alex Jones involved. The UN has no troops of it's own. All it has is troops that member countries let's it use. Unless the UN is using NATO troops it isn't a threat, especially in the US. The funny thing is that if for some sinister reason there were "UN troops in the US doing some of the things that you mention, it would be the National Guard troops who would blow them away. I have a great idea for some of you, who are worried about "UN" or "US" forces being used against the US. ENLIST. That way you can see that there is no big dark secret and it there would happen to be one
you would be in a position to prevent it.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Does anyone know any details about the Stryker Brigades?

In the past year, there have been at least three of these units 'installed' within 50 miles of Reading, PA.

I have had employees work in all three of them. The government built new buildings for these brigades.

The Strykers are, as well as I can describe them, urban assault vehicles.

It seems creepy that those types of units are being deployed in the numbers that they are in urban areas.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by butcherguy]

I used to work on the Strykers in Washington state which is the US home of them, I wouldn't worry about them popping up at bases right now. When the SHTF that's the vehicle I'm most worried about they are VERY quiet and with no add on armor it'll stop 7.62x51 easily.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
driving in the country side
I'm not too concerned with

when they start putting up roadblocks
and entering folks houses
then .... we got a problem

They Do Have to move the equiptment through the country side well before they set up the road bocks. Some Areas of this country don't have a base or staging area for hundreds of miles.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I was coming through Grayling Michigan on Sunday around 11Am there was a 40 to 50 vehicle convoy heading south on I75. Living and traveling in this area.. this is NOT an uncommon thing. To be honest.. traveling North on I75 you would be luck NOT to see a convoy. BTW all of the convoys are unmarked.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm in Northeast Ohio, small town south of Cleveland, the past 3 days I've seen 8 Military choppers flying overhead at the minimum. I'm in a rural area that see's a military chopper once a month usually.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So, what could it mean? I'm sure that there are dozens of different possibilities over the true purpose of it. Also, the red Blackhawk really struck me as odd. I'm not sure why but it really does. There's a Guard base about 10 miles from my location...and I might be relatively close to state college (no more than 40 miles, it's not close but it's not too far away)...I'll keep my eyes open in the skies and roads.
Is there any possibility that this could have something to do with rumors of a war breaking out. I've read around and saw something about various different incidents ending up causing WWIII. I don't know how reliable they are, and I can't remember the site (sorry) but I figured we might as well not rule anything out.
If we're lucky maybe it'll turn out to be something dealing with disclosure or something extraterrestrial...I really doubt it tho

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The original poster said nothing about these being foreign troops, or wearing non American military uniforms, or driving non American types of vehicles.
So we must assume these guys were all Americans.

Now America is a member of the United Nations, and it would not be unusual for American military vehicles to have UN markings. They may either have just returned from somewhere, or be on their way to deployment somewhere.

Unless you start seeing obviously foreign military vehicles, and foreign uniforms with UN markings, I really cannot see what the fuss is about.

There is absolutely no way any foreign government would become involved with your criminally insane US government these days.
Even Britain totally abandoned you in Iraq, and nobody else really wants to get involved with this coming Americans versus Americans war.
It is of absolutely no interest whatsoever to anyone outside America, what you guys choose to do to each other.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I live in east central Iowa and about a week and a half ago, I saw six military helicopters go over my town. I must say that I have lived here for twenty something years and I have never seen this before. I watched the local news after that, but nothing was ever mentioned.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Truthseeker 1984...when i first learned about the NWO, i was 19..this was 1994. A freind, his older brother was in the marines, then a registered nurse. He used to tell and educate us about the NWO..in perticular, black helicoptors. According to him...ALL airtrafffic MUST have identification numbers, just as cars must.
One day, near my home, spring of 95, i heard a helicoptor outside. Looked at it, it was black, circling near my home, over a few miles radius. It appeared to be of sleek military, not one of those tv station coptors* it was going slow over tree tops, and noticed, no where on it, were identification numbers.
According to his older brother, that is air/space violation!! The only ones who can get away with it 'legaly' are the CIA, black co ops andt the pentagon. IT is illegal for the anyone else, including the UN or military to fly un registered un identifiable aircraft.
SO! if this story is true..its not a good sign then. Un marked airtraffic usually means a war or takeover in process...and for it to be the UN is not normal though. UN are peacetroops, more or less. At least as far as i know.
IDe suspect CIA, black co ops or military project, before leaning towards a NWO situation. but hey, anything today is possible*

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

In michigan ...this is totally normal... The humvees and semi's are never marked... It is normal to see 50 to 60 vehicles heading north or south on I75.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I mean as far as i know...the UN has only employed troops overseas, to places like Yugoslavia for example, as neutral troops. For UN troops to be deployed on national land, isnt that illegal? or some violation of some treaty? i keep thining so.. UNLESS thier was a major tragedy, aka nuclear bomb went off in times square.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join