It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surgeons cut open girl, five, to fix failing kidneys only to find two new ones growing in their plac

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Regenstorm

It's all in the head people! You're own mind can heal anything, even AIDS and Cancer. This is well known n certain communities, but this is being kept secret, otherwise the pharmaceutical industries can't sell their poison anymore. The related link tells you how you can accomplish this yourself!

This is utter BS and unacceptable. Where does disease come from? Is it also 'in the mind?' Tell that to someone with a serious illness. Tell their families.

A Doctor related a story of a woman that came to his surgery in tears. She was dying of cancer and reading all the self-help and alternative medicine books she could find. So why the tears?

She felt guilty. She wondered why she couldn't overcome cancer and felt like she was betraying her family. All the 'positive thinking' didn't work and she blamed herself. The f****** selling these ignorant, parasitical ideas put the blame on the ill for not wanting to live enough. She felt responsible for her failing health.

Go to a chemo wing in your local hospital and tell them they're dying from terminal imagination.

Nah, I would rather go to a chemo wing and tell them to go to Mexico...

There is no shortage of baloney as far as alternatives go, but dang it, if there ain't something to eating raw foods, taking SPECIFIC vitamins(sorry centrum, you don't cut it) and a host of other consumables proven to fight cancer....well, all the positive thinking in the world won't save you.

watch "the beautiful truth" and re-read the OP's story with NEW insight.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I didn't say I believed him did I ?

Some points actually do make a little sense but I gave up before I was finished.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

You owe me 15 minutes of my life back!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Only 15 minutes

I spend a hole day looking into it

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I flagged your thread.

Then saw the thing bashing pharmaceutical companies and saying you could 'cure yourself of anything'

Now I wish I could take the flag back.

I should really learn to read the full thing before pressing the button. Not just see an amazing story and go "WOW FLAG!"

*sighs*

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Sorry, but I have to laugh! First for not reading properly, second because of the ignorance without explanation.

When I have a cut I ignore it, it heals very fast, but I also know a guy that when he gets a small wound he always starts to worry about infections and he gets them.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

How about I stop taking my insulin, but believe that my pancreas is working and see how long before I end up in hospital then?

It's not ignorance without explaination. Not really.

I shouldn't read things about pharmas really, considering who I work for.

But yeah, you can laugh at my lack of patience to read threads. Thats general stupidity.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Nothing supernatural here in the slightest. It's a fairly common thing 1% of the population have it and it's called duplex kidneys, although it usually doesn't come to light, as there is usually no reason to check for it. I have it on one of my kidneys (found out after scan for kidney stones last year).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join