It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Czar Wants Mandatory Government Propaganda On Political Websites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"Disturbing audio has emerged of White House information czar Cass Sunstein, who in a previous white paper called for banning “conspiracy theories,” demanding that websites be mandated by law to link to opposing information or that pop ups containing government propaganda be forcibly included on political blogs."

This guy Sunstien is got to be one of the biggest anti-American tyrants in the government. Elana Kagen is a disciple of his, is just as bad or worse. She hates guns and free speech. People like this make me sick.

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
"Obama is mother. Obama is father. Never shall there be any love greater than Obama."

Now with that compliance out of the way, is there any legitimate reason why the capitol should not be sacked and all these degenerates not imprisoned? The fundamentals of reason would suggest that not being able to voice your own opinion about a subject, any subject, without a counterpointing your own message is against the principal of freedom speech.

If you have to place propaganda supporting something, then the subject really is not able to stand on its own merit. For example, think of the old Warner Brothers WWII propaganda cartoons. They had to dehumanize the enemy in order to validate the idea that war was a good thing. Because the is a fundamental wrong in killing people.

Sadly, there are going to be people that support this idea for no other reason than "hooray for our side." mentality. Not thinking anything is wrong until the other side comes to power and enforces it upon them. Only then will it be a "fascist police state" or whatever.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The likelihood of this happening is sub-zero.

However where did this little coward come from? Wasn't he just some egg-head making radical statements in a university somewhere? Now he's the "information czar" (anyone else uncomfortable that there exists something in our government called "information czar" or "czar" in general?) making ridiculous statements like this? I'd be really interested to know what the responsibilities and duties an "information czar" is responsible for. It's this kind of stuff that's going to shatter Obama's support base and turn him into an unremarkable one-termer.

On the practical side though, look how many ads ATS is loaded down with. Do you actually pay attention to any of them? I block them out here on my end.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by PatesHatriots]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I make a living in internet marketing, and free credit reports were a gold mine for about 2-3 years. You'd make anywhere from $15-$25 per person that got the report and signed up for the free trial of a credit monitoring/identity theft prevention service that you had to sign up for or you didn't get a free report.

HOWEVER, in April, the government now made it so YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TEXT BOX SAYING THAT THE ONLY REAL FREE CREDIT REPORT IS AT "insert website here", which had to be parallel to the words free credit report or parallel to the banner that said free credit report.

I know it was a dirty business, but they literally came in and stomped it out.

Don't think they won't require you to put something on your site, because they already started!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Notice how they only wish to enforce this speech ban on everyone but themselves?

Natually, everthing they say is true and is not up for criticism.

What a great opportunity to rewrite history since anything that doesn't meet their political views can be labelled as "conspiracy theory".

And I was dumb enough to think we could never do worse than Dubya

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Asktheanimals]

new topics

top topics

join