It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I DON'T CARE about HOW 9/11 happened, I CARE about WHO did it!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Sorry, I just found out a moment ago that I posted this. I must have been drunk when I wrote the post! Sounds like I was!
Let me catch up from the first post, and see what you all said...lol

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I agree that the WHO and the HOW are connected, but just because some airplanes were directed into buildings, doesn't necessarily mean that it was only caused by the terrorists.

The TPTB can also be behind the airplanes, why not? They had a similar plan in the 1960s for attacking Cuba. Turn a passenger airplane into a drone by repainting the drone etc. etc.

The terrorists don't work alone when it comes to such an attack. Were they working alone in Afghanistan during the Cold War when fighting the Soviets? Oh, wait, back then they weren't terrorists - not even insurgents
Who even is sure that those terrorists were on the planes. The planes could have been directed by remote control ;-)

When I refer to WHO, I think more about Rothschild/Israel/Mossad's connection to the 9/11 events, but as most of you said, that brings us back to the HOW. HOW are they connected to it? Well, I'm sure you've all read about that over the past years.

So yes, they are connected, but I just feel that the posts on ATS talk much much much more about how the buildings came down, how Shanksville didn't happen, and how the Pentagon was not attacked as reported.

But I also find it very interesting to talk about all the politicians who made contradictory remarks about 9/11, such as Rumsfeld, as well as some foreign politicians (such as the Italian one) who can already state with confidence that Mossad was involved.

Anyway, I'd write more, but I need to run!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This ridiculous situation is approaching NINE YEARS.

Kids that were in grade school in 2001 are graduating from college. How has the nation that put men on the Moon failed to solve a problem involving nothing but Newtonian physics.

When have EXPERTS discussed the damped oscillation of the south tower due to the impact of the airliner? The NIST has a graph of the FOUR MINUTE oscillation. I have had an idiot on some website say that mass didn't have anything to do with that only stiffness. Dozens of floor assemblies weighing hundreds of tons each move back and forth for four minutes and mass has nothing to do with it?!?!?!?!

If people ever get their heads screwed on straight about Newtonian physics the United States will be laughed at for decades.

Our psychologists and psychiatrists can't comprehend 300 year old physics?

What a FARCE!

This is an EDUCATIONAL PROBLEM!

psik

[edit on 26-5-2010 by psikeyhackr]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcpc

Are you parroting the same # around to different threads as if you hadn't talked about them before to people who have already made it abundantly clear that these examples are not comparable to the twin towers???

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I totally agree with the beginning post. I have watched so many documentaries on HOW the Towers collpased and have seen heaps of computer generated models on how the steel structures melted, but i've rarely heard much on WHO actually did it, other than what the U.S government has said.

The thing i don't get is: why didn't the Americans attack Saudi Arabia, if indeed the majority of the 9/11 attackers were from there.
Does the U.S government really expect us to believe that the people responsible were from Afganistan and Iraq?

And why when the U.S governemnt was making the case to invade Iraq was the 9/11 attacks not mentioned. Correct me if i'm wrong but didnt Collin Powell say the main reason for invading Iraq was because they had stockpiles of WMD's.

I've heard it said that maybe the 9/11 attacks were an 'inside job', initianted by the U.S governemnt, so they could change the rules of engagement so to speak, and legitimately invade Iraq.

But i've alway been puzzled if the 9/11 attacks were an 'inside job' WHY would the American government willfully have its own citizens killed?? That makes no sense at all.

Put yourself in the U.S. President's shoes. Would you really give the go-ahead to have the WTC Towers demolished to the ground? I know i wouldn't. If i were the U.S president and heard plans to bring down the WTC towers from within my own ranks i would want them put in jail for subordination.

I just cannot see how any group of Americans, whether they be governemnt officials, CIA or whoever could willfully plan the deaths of its fellow American citizens.

Which makes me think, could the people resposnible for the WTC attacks (assuming it was in inside job), have infiltrated the CIA and/or the U.S. government, and therefore get the access to the WTC that was needed to carry out the attacks? For examply someone high up, would have had to reduce the security presence at the WTC towers the day they were attacked (as suggested in the 'Loose Change' documentary about 9/11). Also if explosives were indeed planted in the WTC towers those people would need a high level of security clearnace or be given the green light by someone high up.

If the 9/11 attacks were an inside job can anyone tell me WHY anyone would willfully have so many people killed.
I just can't imagin any group of Americans wanting to kill its own fellow citizens, which amkes me think it was a terrorist group from the Middle East that carried out the attacks.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by marty344]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by marty344

If they could do it in the past, then why couldn't they do it in the 21st century?

Before the Pearl Harbor attack, the following people (see below) notified President Roosevelt of the movements of the missing Japanese fleet towards Pearl Harbour, but their warnings were ignored so that the USA could finally declare war with the American people's approval.

1) Australian intelligence
2) A British agent named Dusko Popov
3) U.S. Ambassador to Japan Joseph Grew
4) FBI director J. Edgar Hoover
5) Senator Guy Gillette
6) Congressman Martin Dies
7) Brigadier General Elliot Thorpe in Java
8) Colonel F.G.L. Weijerman (the Dutch military attache in Washington)
9) Dutch naval officer Johan Ranneft
10) British Prime Minister Winston Churchill

According to Jim Marrs' book Rule By Secrecy:

On November 25th, 1941, the Secretary of War Henry Stimson had a conversation with Roosevelt, after which he wrote in his diary, "The question was how we should maneuver them into the position of firing the first shot without too much danger to ourselves...It was desirable to make sure the Japanese be the ones to do this so that there should remain no doubt in anyone's mind as to who were the aggressors.

So why can't it be done again? False flag attacks are common.

Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and their fellow Project For a New American Century authors also called for a "catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor," the year before 9/11.

Here you will also see that

Respected Middle East expert and former BBC presenter Alan Hart has broken his silence on 9/11, by revealing that the world's most prominent civil engineering company told him directly that the collapse of the twin towers was a controlled demolition.

Hart went further in speculating that the planes had been fitted with transponders and that the Israelis were guiding them in to the towers.

Host Barrett pointed out that to carry out the successful controlled demolition of three of the biggest buildings in history, the conspirators would have to ensure that they were hit, making the use of remote controlled airliners a distinct possibility.

In addition, Barrett mentioned the fact that he had interviewed numerous pilots who dismissed the chances of accurately guiding a huge commercial airliner into a building while flying at sea level at around 600 miles per hour, especially considering the alleged 9/11 hijackers struggled to even fly basic Cessna light aircraft.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE AQUARIAN 1
reply to post by iamcpc

Are you parroting the same # around to different threads as if you hadn't talked about them before to people who have already made it abundantly clear that these examples are not comparable to the twin towers???

Well the same topics are coming up on different threads. I'm not sure what sources (other than a pop can cinderblock analogy which i didn't put on multiple different threads) i'm bringing up that people made abundantly clear that the sources were not comparible to the twin towers. Can you please cite your source?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I "know" who did it, and I "know" why it was done.

The sad part is, that I realized that TPTB felt they were backed into a corner and had no other choice. The picture of G.W. Bush starting at the Northcom 911 memorial wall, spoke volumes to me about his "real feelings" on this issue.

The fact that the whole "gulf war" had to be started is due to the fact that we are living in an unsustainable "economic" system.

The "whole" FIAT currency system held together with "gold swaps" and lies is coming apart at the seams. We need a global "fix" now before this whole thing devolves into WWIII.

The time to point fingers and hurl blame is over. The time to talk about the elephant in the room is now!

- SJR

Note: For those who do not know, the elephant in the room is global population growth vs. global resource depletion.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gold_Bug

The fact that the whole "gulf war" had to be started is due to the fact that we are living in an unsustainable "economic" system.

Do you have a source for this or is that your 100% un-expert opinion?

Flawed: yes
unsustainable: no

The gulf war lost money for our economic system. Gaining a billion dollars for specific people or groups of people and costing our economic system WAY more than that.

costofwar.com...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcpc

Stop using 100% un-expert opinion, you don't know anything about the people posting here. Making assumptions suuch as this is for dummies.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by MightyAl
The POINT is NOT HOW it happened, but rather WHO was involved with the attacks.

I clicked on this thread when I saw the title because I have been very concerned that the 9/11 truth movement is embroiling itself in an impossible scientific debate about technologies.

I feel that the important thing is to establish in the mainstream that the attack was staged by the controllers who run this world behind the scenes in order to further a New World Order agenda, which includes the elimination of civil liberties, as evidenced by the Patriot Act, etc. To me, this is what is essential: that the public understands not to be fooled by the phony "war on terror."

There is a website that has the best approach I have ever seen to clearly delineating why we know that 9/11 was an inside job. Here is the flyer that they offer:

The Independent Thinker’s 9/11 FACT SHEET

What occurred on September 11th, 2001 is a matter of facts, physics and unprecedented violations of national protocol by American officials themselves. Here are 10 points to consider. There are hundreds more.

1. No steel-framed building before or since 9/11 has ever collapsed due to fire.
2. No official agency (FAA, FBI, or the airlines) has ever released a list of the 9/11 passengers. But within hours, the FBI released a list of the hijackers.
3. On September 11th, 2001 the FAA successfully grounded all aircraft-–an unprecedented operation. Yet it could not successfully scramble any jet fighters that day-–a normal procedure occurring over 100 times a year.
4. Building 7, a 47-story skyscraper and part of the World Trade Center complex, was not struck by a plane but collapsed in 6.5 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on September 11th, in the exact manner of a controlled demolition.
5. There was no visible airplane debris where Flight 93 supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania---only a smoking hole in the ground, much like a bomb crater.
6. Office fires burn at low temperatures of 600-800 dF. Steel melts at 2750 dF. Jet fuel is an ordinary hydrocarbon; its maximal burning temperature is 1200 dF in open air. Neither jet fuel nor the burning contents of the buildings could have caused the towers’ steel structure to buckle or fail.
7. Tests have shown that cell-phone calls cannot be made at altitudes over 4000 to 8000 feet, as cell towers are located on the ground. Commercial airplanes fly at 30,000 feet and above. No passenger could have successfully placed a call for help by cell phone from an airborne plane on 9/11, as reported.
8. 9/11 was immediately declared an “act of war” by President Bush. The rubble from Ground Zero was carted away and the steel sold off without examination.
9. Enormous profits were made by insiders on plummeting stock prices of the two airlines involved in 9/11-–American and United. Federal law protects their identities.
10. Accepting victims’ compensation barred 9/11 families from further discovery through litigation.

To download and print copies of this list, visit 911WeKnow.com. Pass around and engage in discussion

[edit on 5/17/2010 by Mary Rose]

One other thing ive rarely seen about the pentagon is the video of the plane hitting it. Yeah they say release the whole video and not just frames, but think about it only one camera from across the street captured this. I can see two cameras in those frames thats closer than that one is. Its the pentagon, I find it hard to believe anyone can think it dont have every inch of that place covered by a camera. I can drive to any major intersection and see 4-8 cameras watching trafic let alone the pentagon.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl
I find it interesting how almost everyone prefers to focus on HOW the twin towers etc. came down, rather than on WHO did it. It doesn't matter HOW it happened, as either way, it happened. Nevertheless, everyone is constantly arguing about HOW it happened. WHO CARES!

edits for spell checking only

The methods of madness always point to the perpetrator of the insanity. How say's Who - without the How there is no Who and you end up with an empty accusation - devoid of meaning.

A recent example - the Chinese and Japanese figured out the How of the FALSE FLAG attack and sinking by torpedo of a South Korean naval vessel, and guess who the 'Who' turned out to be - you got it, (2 Who's actually) MOSSAD and the good ole USA's intrepid Navy S.E.A.L.'S.

The 'How' involved simple - very basic - forensic analysis of the leftover shrapnel from the GERMAN MADE TORPEDO plus analysis of the soundings - sonar and otherwise that leave undeniable traces of evidentiary material throughout the entire locality of the scene of the crime. Israel has a big arms contract with the Germans - ha, they won't play Wagner but they don't hesitate in making arms deals with their 'mortal enemy' so-called.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Vitruvian]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
A recent example - the Chinese and Japanese figured out the How of the FALSE FLAG attack and sinking by torpedo of a South Korean naval vessel, and guess who the 'Who' turned out to be - you got it, (2 Who's actually) MOSSAD and the good ole USA's intrepid Navy S.E.A.L.'S.

Now, when I say it's not really the case that there's any real conspiracy but rather you conspiracy people are simply interpreting all these events according to your own individual antiestablishment angsts like a great big Rorschach test, how am I being proven wrong, exactly?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think the 5 mossad agents captured dancing with their mobile phones out when the planes hit the towers proberly have a fair idea of the WHO.

whatreallyhappened.com...

The US should ask Israel...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
zionists did it , the planes could have been holograms also that theory makes ssense.,

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join