It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My research/ theory on History's next 3 years with Timewave Zero method

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
And you can also see I was QUESTIONING myself.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Where did he mention a time machine?

by October 28 2011 Usa invades Poland and Italy invades Albania. October 30 2011 resonates with start of Manhattan Project. Who knows if the time machine will be developed by now? Its just a possible theory.

thats where he mentioned it....
second line

OK thanks, I could have found that myself, but at the time of the post I hadn't slept for 24 hours, and was not thinking straight lol Sorry!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My friend informed me that in Romania major demonstrations and riots are set to start MAY 25 2010.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Looks like its going to be a busy couple of years for us Americans.

One President will die in office (I'm assuming Obama from the short timeline), be replaced by a dictator who will commit suicide, be replaced by a President who will be assassinated, followed by a Presidential candidate who will also be assassinated (I predict Sarah Palin will eliminate her competition using trained bear assassins). Three Presidents dead in two years! And all before the next scheduled election.

We're going to go to war with Mexico, resident illegal immigrants, North Korea, ourselves, all of Europe (we'll even start it by invading Poland for some reason), Canada, and another cold war with Russia. It doesn't mention Iraq or Afghanistan, but I'll assume we'll still be there too. Talk about job security for me. Its like 234 years of American wars crammed into 24 months!

The country will be partitioned but reunited before construction workers building the wall get off of their coffee break.

Top it off with at least two big earthquakes, another great Chicago fire (to spite a lack of factors that contributed to the original fire), maybe something with Yellowstone, some sort of plague, drastic volcano-induced climate change, and two repeats of 9/11.

And don't forget the aliens.

Sounds like exciting times, and I probably missed some stuff. I'll be keeping my eyes on the headlines.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I could see some type of issue with Mexico, but mainly it being a localized afair in Arizona with the passing of that law. I wouldn't think Mexico would invade or attack, but I guess it's possible. This could also be the start of the US Civil war with that law being passed. But, because Mexicans (illegals) are involved, it could bring Mexico in.

The one I do see happening is the destruction of the EURO. That isn't too far from happening. Greece is in shambles, they're finished as the Deutsche Banks CEO said. There markets are now bringing our markets down (and I'm losing money, again).

The markets are very volatile, so, I could see another collapse coming. Besides, our markets are overvalued and most of us on the Global Meltdown board thought the "W" effect would happen, not the the "U" effect. It appears we are now on the "going down" part before we can truly go back up.

Interesting predictions. Whether or not the OP is right or wrong, I seriously hope they don't come true; at least not all of them.

OP, do you see any such reform in our monetary systems (That don't include a one world currency? Is there any way to change the Credit system, and what about Derivatives)?

OP, do these changes allow for us, as people, to change for the better?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by ChrisJr03]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So anything interesting happen yet? Or is it another failed prediction thread?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
According to my theory, Europe resonates with Ottoman Empire and has a date of end: July 25-28 2011.

I'll give you a flag for that. I looked at this earlier this week and got interested in the Ottoman Empire for the first time in my life. I was looking at its formation in the 1200s through its decline in the 1800s and eventual fall after World War I. I think it aligns to current Islam. The 1200 date seemed to resonate to 1991 and the fall to 2011.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I think one thing you are missing (but I didn't read it all yet) is that the Mexican-American war which took place in the 1840s is resonating at this point in time as well and we are clearly having the most significant border dispute with Mexico in recent memory. It is not a repetition of events but of "consciousness" and I think that qualifies. Tensions between Mexico and the United States. The interesting part is that the Mexican-American war played a pivotal role in setting up the American Civil War. The civil war would resonate in a couple of months and just like the original war the real cause is states rights and bad economic policy out of Washington.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We do in fact have a small revolution in Denmark right now, because of a political decision made public on May 25th.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by JokerzReality]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JokerzReality
We do in fact have a small revolution in Denmark right now, because of a political decision made public on May 25th.

Any English source?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Is this because of the government's decision to trim public spending by 24 billion kroner ($4.37 billion) over the next three years?

It was the only information I could find on the web. BTW, is there actual public unrest or is it your garden variety, morose discontent...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Is this because of the government's decision to trim public spending by 24 billion kroner ($4.37 billion) over the next three years?

It was the only information I could find on the web. BTW, is there actual public unrest or is it your garden variety, morose discontent...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
OP went back to trolling /x/

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You missed the OIL Spill. Didnt resonate with anything? That's quite HUGE.

Also just because you are following the pattern of history, its not as if its case law.. I dont think your theory is quite right, although i really dont know. It just doesnt sound right..but time will tell guess.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yea, I'd have to agree. Tho who knows the reasons behind the oil spill.

Aside that, man has been trying for countless centuries to predict the future.. Some have been close, others, way off in left field.

Even if only 25% of the OP's items come to pass, it'll be a wild ride.

Time will tell, hope we are able to come back and say "hell that was a ride, he was right on x, y, and z, glad the rest didn't happen tho".

Nothing truer then "Time will tell".

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Zagari,

That was a lot of work you put into that. Would you mind giving some details on how you made the correlations to specific points of history?

I understand you matched the patterns, but was there more to it?

Certainly a large undertaking. The post is appreciated. Best of Luck, I'll keep this thread in mind.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You missed the OIL Spill. Didnt resonate with anything? That's quite HUGE.

Also just because you are following the pattern of history, its not as if its case law.. I dont think your theory is quite right, although i really dont know. It just doesnt sound right..but time will tell guess.

A-EHM...Ixtoc oil spill of June 3 1979 resonates PERFECTLY in a MINOR CYCLE on Timewave Zero with April 20 2010...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
Zagari,

That was a lot of work you put into that. Would you mind giving some details on how you made the correlations to specific points of history?

I understand you matched the patterns, but was there more to it?

Certainly a large undertaking. The post is appreciated. Best of Luck, I'll keep this thread in mind.

I looked to the graph points and I searched historical events for EVERYDAY OF 2010- 2012 and I thought to a future possibility of them to be repeated.
Than I transferred such events on graph, I determined which one were most novel and I linked every event to a certain date.
I also thought to the possibility of other dates to be chosen if Usa Civil War happens in July instead of August.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Given the recent current events involving Israel and Turkey I was surprised to see events that according to my schedule should have happened around October- November 2010 in June 2010...

SO: I may figure out that we are at a point in Timewave where we sould have been around October 9- 13 2010 and November 8- 19 2010...

SO: The most likely events to happen for this summer are:

From tomorrow for 6 days, still Turkey is involved in possible war.
This week will start Israel versus Iran real war.

June 14- 17 - Economic collapse and Katla eruption possible

June 26- 29 - Big invention, Hungary riots, Mexico- Usa war

Near 3rd , 4th week of June, two countries will announce war against Turkey

Turkey will refuse a internal reform proposal.
Near end of June- Start of July Germany will have a political crisis and Russia will intervene in Turkey conflicts.

Near July 7 NOVEL point Katla will most likely erupt.

Now 7- 11 JULY NOVEL POINTS EVENTS:

Russia versus Turkey. Turkey will surrender, Russian leader will be attacked, Turkey will ask for armistice.
Greece will declare war to Europe or Turkey, Pope may die, Istanbul will be invaded but not by Russia.
People will have riots against Russia intervention.

Russia and Turkey will have a treaty, Malta will show troops against Russia, a Britain ship will be sanked.
President of Italy will be in danger.

Near July 7- 11 2010 there will be 2 important quakes in Britain, ( Colchester? ) and Pennsylvania.

Around JUNE 10- 12 I foresee a HUGE EVENT.

Its very possible that around June 21- 23 and July 7- 11 there will be a devastating terror attack in Usa most likely.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Well, it's part of it. It's because of the whole financial Recovery Plan our prime minister presented that people are pissed. You know how the Danish people are supposed to be the happiest people in the world because of our great wellfare, right? And that in order to have that great wellfare we also pay some of the highest taxes in the world. Well, they basicly wan't to cut our wellfare to a minimum, but still keep the highest taxes, the politicians only go 5% down in their salary, our Queen doesn't get cut in anything. So they close hospitals, etc.

Well, it's part of the story. People are pissed, and many have demonstrated on the streets of copenhagen. I don't know if i would call i public unrest. Most danish demonstrations is quite civilized. Not all, but most.

You can find many articles about it here:
www.information.dk...

Some which only treat that subject, and some which barely mentions it. Haven't got the time to check right now, but believe some of the last pages has more on the subject than the first pages has. Use google translate or something.

Don't have the best time right now, but will provide some better sources when i do.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by JokerzReality]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join