It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My research/ theory on History's next 3 years with Timewave Zero method

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm going to explain my theory on how past history events will show up in the future, the very soon future we are going to live in next 3 years.

May 2010 will be known for the " May minor revolutions " that will occur in Europe.
a series of political upheavals throughout the European continent, a revolutionary wave that will start in Central Europe and spread in the rest of Europe.

For Italy this will occur in Piedmont, Lombardia and Sicily.
It will occur in Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Romania.

in 1848, the revolutionaries were idealistic and divided by the multiplicity of aims for which they fought -- social, economic, liberal, and national. Conservative forces exploited these divisions, and revolutionaries suffered from mediocre leadership. Middle-class revolutionaries feared the lower classes, evidencing different ideas; counter-revolutions exploited the gaps. As some reforms were enacted and the economy improved, some revolutionaries were mollified. When the Habsburgs lightened the burden of feudalism, many peasants were satisfied by the reforms and lost interest in further revolt; revolutions elsewhere met similar resolutions. International support likewise waned.

In June there will be the repetition of Taiping Rebellion in China.
one of the deadliest military conflicts in history.
It will be a new rebellion, about social reforms and religion choice , religious freedom.
The Taiping Rebellion was the first instance of total war in modern China. Almost every citizen of the Tàipíng Tiānguó was given military training and conscripted into the army to fight against the Imperial forces.

During this conflict both sides tried to deprive each other of the resources to continue the war and it became standard practice to destroy agricultural areas, butcher the population of cities and in general exact a brutal price from captured enemy lands in order to drastically weaken the opposition's war effort.[citation needed] This war truly was total in that civilians on both sides participated to a significant extent in the war effort and in that armies on both sides waged war on the civilian population as well as military forces. In total between 20 and 50 million died in the conflict making it bloodier than the First World War and possibly bloodier than the Second World War as well if the upper end figures are accurate.

Around July 21 - 26 there might be a natural disaster in the Meditteranean sea that might hit the whole of South Italy, this because it will be repeated the one of December 26 2004.
If this will happen , will be triggered by a July 21 quake in Naples.

During 2010 summer, the conflict between Mexicans and Usa will be much worst, to become total war in the fall.
The fight between American citizens and illegal aliens will be the repetitions of the Indian Wars.

On July 30 2010 there will be the repetition of 1859 solar storm that triggered many black-outs around the world.
It may happen again, especially in USA.
Being so near to the start of repetitions of Usa Civil War, makes me think this will be the final trigger of the 2nd American Civil War to start on August 7 2010.

From August 7 2010 to the first week of September 2010 there is the 2nd Civil War in Usa.
Hostilities began on April 12, 1861, when Confederate forces attacked a US military installation at Fort Sumter in South Carolina. Lincoln responded by calling for a volunteer army from each state, leading to declarations of secession by four more Southern slave states. Both sides raised armies as the Union assumed control of the border states early in the war and established a naval blockade. In September 1862, Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation made ending slavery in the South a war goal,[2] and dissuaded the British from intervening.
The American Civil War was one of the earliest true industrial wars in human history. Railroads, steamships, mass-produced weapons, and various other military devices were employed extensively. The practices of total war, developed by Sherman in Georgia, and of trench warfare around Petersburg foreshadowed World War I in Europe. It remains the deadliest war in American history, resulting in the deaths of 620,000 soldiers and an undetermined number of civilian casualties.

Continues soon

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I'm not seeing the "research" part of your post. i can't really see most of your predictions happening, but please explain how you came to these conclusions.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
We go now to the eventful October 2010.

On October 6 2010 Usa army will attack a North- Korean ship, and this will rise major tension between the two countries.
Given that this day also resonates with the discovery of Yellowstone caldera, I think we may have major updates about the status of Yellowstone.
October 7 2010 repeates the great Fire of Chicago.
The Great Chicago Fire was a conflagration that burned from Sunday, October 8, to early Tuesday, October 10, 1871, killing hundreds and destroying about four square miles in Chicago, Illinois.[1] Though the fire was one of the largest U.S. disasters of the 19th century, the rebuilding that began almost immediately spurred Chicago's development into one of the most populous and economically important American cities.

On the municipal flag of Chicago, the second star commemorates the fire.[2] To this day the exact cause and origin of the fire remain a mystery.
An alternative theory, first suggested in 1882, is that the Great Chicago Fire was caused by a meteor shower. At a 2004 conference of the Aerospace Corporation and the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, engineer and physicist Robert Wood suggested that the fire began when Biela's Comet broke up over the Midwest and rained down below. That four large fires took place, all on the same day, all on the shores of Lake Michigan (see Related Events), suggests a common root cause. Eyewitnesses reported sighting spontaneous ignitions, lack of smoke, "balls of fire" falling from the sky, and blue flames. According to Wood, these accounts suggest that the fires were caused by the methane that is commonly found in comets.

On October 18 2010 a great economic collapse will happen, and it will peak on October 21 2010.
It might possibly be even a great Euro collapse.
According to my theory, Europe resonates with Ottoman Empire and has a date of end: July 25-28 2011.

October 18-21 2010 also presents the possibility of Katla eruption, being a resonance of a volcano ( in Ecuador ) that caused similar effects.
Europe will be completely shut down by ash clouds.
This may also happen on November 9 2010.

We arrive to the unique Timewave point of November 2 2010, the point that is called " Mini singularity day ".
This day resonates with invention of telephone.
We will likely see a great useful invention to help communication.

On November 3 2010 the big trouble for Europe begins.
I think there will be a " Early War " and a " Mature War ".
The Early War will start on November 8 2010.
November 4 2010 will see the invasion of Mexican cities by Usa.
On November 6-7 2010 Europe will reject the proposal of Internal Reform.
The great trouble begins when, on November 8 2010 Russia will declare war to Europe.
European countries, afraid by this threat , will start to ask for independency and will detouch by Europe, particularly France, that will be in a middle of a political turmoil.

The war will start very intensively. Very soon the Europe will start seeking a armistice, but Greece will declare war agains European Government.
Britain will start invasion of Europe on November 13.
Russia will also threaten to invade, but it will not happen right now.
London citizens will not agree with their government actions and there will be riots in the city.

Russia and Europe will have treaty on November 14 and Russia will refuse proposal of Britain to lay treaty.
Europe will cede territory to England.

On November 14 2010 a gigantic event MAY happen, because it will be repetition of December 21 2012, or better saying, a PRECURSOR.

Continues soon.

- I'm analyzing Timewave graph day by day and finding out indicator of future events picking up events of the past.
I already did my complete research on paper.
Most of the world will probably be in panic/amazement/surprise at the end of November 2010.
I think something will come out from CERN research, like a discovery that almost explains all science all together.
Or maybe a semi-apocalyptic natural disaster, but I think the precursor of 2012 will be about technological/scientific progress at this point.

On November 17 2010 Iran and Israel will eventually decide to explode in a full war.
This is what I think will come out from the resonance Afganistan/Britain war.
On November 18 2010 war events and threats will also be announced in South America.

We now go directly to 2011, because another huge event MAY happen on January 17 2011, probably again related to huge scientific progress.
Don't forget that both November 14 and January 17 will be during the repetition of INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION.
Amazing change will start in the summer of 2010 to become very evident by the fall.

I think on January 16 something will happen involving a dam collapse.
Repetition of dam Collapse in Pennsylvania may bring a different resonance:
In fact, on January 4 2011 is very likely that Yellow River will flood in China.

What if a big quake makes Three Gorges Dam to crash on itself? Do not forget that the resonance happens in a PIVOTAL, Extremely novel ( We can say Novel is Historical ) moment of 2011.

Its probably Katla that will make the global temperature go down a lot, so that by start of 2011 Usa will probably freeze in a very evident way.

March 2011 will resonate with Spain- American war. I think we will see the full war Usa- Mexico now.
Another major rebellion ( Boxer rebellion rep. ) will happen in China.
Riots will occur in Milan, where rioters will be fatally hit by police.
This will trigger the assassination of a very important Italian leader, most likely, on March 21 2011.

It resonates with assassination of Italian King in 1900.
Like in those years , by March 23 quantum physics will go through major updates and discoveries.
On March 24 2011 the UK Queen will die.

The new Chinese rebellion will end on March 27.

On April 10 2011 Russia will start a major tension/war with Japan.
On April 17 2011 a scientific genius will explains his theories like Einstein did in 1900s.
The battles between Russia and Japan will end on April 19, when Japan wins.

April 22- 23 2011 will be resonance of 1906 quake in S. Francisco, I think we have the date of next Big One.
Will start on dawn, triggering major fires.
April 21 will also see a South American 8.8 quake.

On April 23 2011 there is another possible trigger situation for Marsili in Italy.
In fact, Naples quake and Vesuvio eruption both resonate on this day.
Naples is a trigger for Marsili and Vesuvio is a famous volcano.

May 2011 may be interesting: on May 5 we have Tunguska explosion resonance.
It may be resonancing with same thing. A explosion with unknown causes.
May 8 2011 is resonancing with Italy quake of 1908, the most destructive one.

May 15 2011 is interesting: in 1910, people were panicking because of the arrival of a comet, and was a major story in 1910.
How will it resonate with this day? Will we be informed that a comet is coming against us? I think not, but one never knows.

I'm developing two theories for 2011. One in which Italy detouches from Europe and becomes a major force with a dictatorial individual ( see Mussolini ).
The other one with China becoming a major invasive strong country.
May 23 2011 we will know which one is most likely to happen.

Continues soon.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Zagari]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance on all things timewave, but to me it seems that you are just transposing past events onto the future. I don't know if that is how timewaving works though.

On July 30 2010 there will be the repetition of 1859 solar storm that triggered many black-outs around the world.

This is probably a mis-type, but the thought of the very technologically advanced people in 1859 amuses me. I mean, people didn't have any technology that could have been disrupted by a solar storm, really. And, as far as I know, lights didn't exist either, so how would a black-out have occured in 1859?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I'm going to explain my theory on how past history events will show up in the future, the very soon future we are going to live in next 3 years.

May 2010 will be known for the " May minor revolutions " that will occur in Europe.
a series of political upheavals throughout the European continent, a revolutionary wave that will start in Central Europe and spread in the rest of Europe.

For Italy this will occur in Piedmont, Lombardia and Sicily.
It will occur in Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Romania.

in 1848, the revolutionaries were idealistic and divided by the multiplicity of aims for which they fought -- social, economic, liberal, and national.

which the following 'Snip' covers pretty well...

... (from a Anarchy site i got on weeks ago)...

Among the many strands of anarchism lies the basic belief that
all forms of government oppress people.

The early anarchists
were idealists who sought to create a world free of coercion,
where people would live collectively, solve problems communally,
and base their economy on mutual aid.

In America, the anarchist
movement asserted itself strongly in the early labor movement,
fighting for the weekend and the eight-hour work day.
Anarchists
were active in the free speech fight and the first-wave feminist movement,
calling for reproductive rights for all women.
Their tactics ran the whole
gamut from assassinations to pamphleteering.

Although American school books
reveal no traces of their existence, they are known worldwide through the
legacy of May Day, an international holiday created in honor of
the Haymarket martyrs

the above was saved on my PC but i hadn't found a place for this info till now.

its pretty clear that these 'Austerity measures' that will
be imposed on the common folk, the majority... will not sit well
because it will become very clear that the excesses of the
political & corporate elites, will not be reigned-in or moderated
by necessity or rationing the great unwashed will have to bear
along with the hardship of ever increasing taxes, fees, costs, levies,
which only the lower classes will be burdened with...

in the meanwhile the elites will go about doing Gods Work
as explained by the Goldman Sachs (lord) blankenfine

about all these collapses of civilization you speak of.... very probable as the systems decay exponentially

[edit on 17-5-2010 by St Udio]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
June 5 2011. Here it resonates with Gandhi march and arrest of 1913.
Now, how could be resonancing this part of history in 2011?

I imagine the Dalai Lama or a major North Asiatic leader, will meet the population and support them.

Now, by June 8 2011 we have the start of " Mature War ". This resonates with the start of First world war.
Two leaders may be eliminated, and this will trigger a major turmoil.

By June 11 2011 we have resonances of Mussolini.
I developed a theory that probably Italy will try to separate by Europe.
The other theory is about China's new empire of invasions start again.

By June 28 2011 Russia will have a very hard time, it starts resonance of Russian revolution of 1917.
By June 29 Russia will decide to end its involvement in the major war.

July 2- 4 we have in here all the period of the 1918 flu pandemy that almost annihilated Europe.
This is rather scaring.
It may be a bacteriological terror attack with a new pandemy that will spread and creat real terror.
Is indicated in here that could be so a big event that might even interrupt the Great War.
In fact now starts a break.
The break that there is between First World War and Second world war.

On July 4 2011 the Usa president will die, like Roosevelt in 1919.
By July 5 2011 there will be major turmoil in Italy with Mussolini that creates fascism.

But it may be a little thing compared to what is coming. By July 19 2011 history resonates with Hitler.
On another forum we discussed how Germany of the 1930s, 1940s can resonate with United States.
Is indicated that a leader will conquer United States population.

July 25- 26 2011 indicates the end of Europe, when it resonates with abolishment of Ottoman Empire.
It will happen with a march in Rome ( or other city ) of the Italian new leader that will be by now a major pivotal individual in Italy, getting bigger power.

On August 1 2011 the hyper-inflation in United States will reach a unthinkable peak.
While in first week of August 2011 Russian leader dies, United States new pivotal individual will be put in prison for 5 days.
On August 7 2011, Italy will become a dictatorial country.
Usa pivotal individual will show up a book in which his plans for the future will be written.

By August 19 2011 is even possible that European countries ( although no more in Normal european status ) will change calendar.

The Pope will meet the public, developing a very modern and free behavior and will bring together the country with a march on one of Timewave Zero most novel couple of days.
On September 2 2011.

On September 3 2011 a semi- apocalyptic economic collapse, like in 1929 will happen, bringing the entire world in a Global Austerity.

Continues soon.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You make some pretty bold predictions for 2010. Not sure I buy it. I've just recently started to look into the timewave theory and it appears 2010 will be a bumpy ride. I'm interested in knowing your thoughts around the events on May 6th? From the TW graph there's a big shift that starts on May 6th and levels off in late June then drops off again in Oct.

Here's a couple I wrote down to jog my memory from May 6th.
Greece riots - largest demonstration that I could tell
UK Elections: Hung Parliament
DOW drops 1000 points in 90 seconds

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
On September 6 2011 there is repetition of Gandhi disobedience March.
I think Dalai Lama or other asiatic leader will follow the example of the Pope and bring people together to face government against their societal turmoil and discuss the problems to find a solution.

By September 22 2011 there is resonance when Hitler will make his plans reality and actions will really start.
People may be taken away from their territory and people will probably start to disappear in mass, their destination to be unknown to the people. Only government will know information about this plan.

By October 1 2011, this Usa individual will have conquered enough power to start a dictatorial government.
By October 25 2011, people will start to wake up and government will call the world to confront the Usa individual.
That night will resonate with The Night of Broken Glass.
The Usa individual will react hitting the people's job places and properties, creating a massacre.
It is viewed by many historians as the beginning of the Final Solution, leading towards the genocide of the Holocaust.
Even American teenagers will contribute to this horrible event.

The Usa individual will make a pivotal speech on October 26 2011.
And that's it.
Another World War is going to explode. The break is definitely over.

by October 28 2011 Usa invades Poland and Italy invades Albania.
October 30 2011 resonates with start of Manhattan Project.
Who knows if the time machine will be developed by now? Its just a possible theory.

October 30 2011 resonates with the start of 2nd world war.
While Usa will attack Poland, Canada will go against the Usa.
Italy will soon threatend to attack France, but will follow a withdrawal of the threat.
Italy will also announce war with UK and Usa will become angry with Italy.

On November 10 2011 Italy and Romania go against Russia.
Also Albania will face Russia.

November 12 2011 is a pivotal point of novelty on the graph and resonates with Pearl Harbor attack.
By the following day, many countries will announce war to North Korea.
That is, I think given the current developments of North Korea, that this country will be in the role of Japan.

On November 12- 13 2011 there is resonance with turmoil in Los Angeles.
On November 21 2011 Italy is invaded starting by Sicily.

Continues soon

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Can you please tell us how uou are coming up with these dates. Whats your start date? Im still new to these theory ( approx 10 mins) so dont know how you are making the correlations?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleetlord
Forgive my ignorance on all things timewave, but to me it seems that you are just transposing past events onto the future. I don't know if that is how timewaving works though.

This is probably a mis-type, but the thought of the very technologically advanced people in 1859 amuses me. I mean, people didn't have any technology that could have been disrupted by a solar storm, really. And, as far as I know, lights didn't exist either, so how would a black-out have occured in 1859?

It didn't cause massive blackouts because most of the world wasn't using electric lights. It did fry telegraph wires. The 1st electric light was invented in 1800 by Humphrey Davy. Edison invented the light bulb in 1879 but only burnt for 40 hours at a time. Edidson eventually got one to last for 1500 hours.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

What the hell was the point in wasting your time with these predictions?

It's already almost June 2010, and none of your predictions are going to come true.. obviously, or things would have happened already, like you said May 2010 revolutions in Europe? What the hell?

None of these predictions will come true, why did you waste your time writing this?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
November 26 2011 resonates with D- Day, invasion of Normandy, France of 1944.
But the major conflict is already at the end.

In fact, Usa leader dies on December 1, together with the Italian leader, that is kidnapped and lynched.
The Usa individual, the major leader of the world war, decides to take his life.

On December 3 2011 ( that resonates with August 6-9 1945 and also with the end of 2nd world war ) a nuclear attack on North Korea occurs.
The war is now over. Its the end of 3rd World War .

Soon after, the Cold War between Usa and Russia begins.

On December 13 2011, there is resonance with Roswell event.
A ufo may land on some street and people will likely notice this event, creating another " Roswell incident ". From now on people will be researching much more the Aliens issue.

Let's go with 2012.

In 2012, on January 15 , the Russian leader dies ( Stalin cdeath repetition ).
January 16 resonates with announcement of invention of DNA. I think some scientific breakthrough will happen that will forever change how we see ourselves. Maybe explanation for a soul?

January 17 2012, Usa, Koreas and China will make a armistice.
On January 18 2012 there is resonance with discovery of REM sleep. I interpret this with some other scientific discovery that will explain more about our dreams.

By January 2012 a " Music revolution " will happen. This year resonates with Elvis Presley, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Michael Jackson.

A very novel event happens on February 16 2012, the biggest earthquake in Usa ever, that triggers gigantic tsunamis.
During February and March 2012 there will be another China Civil War, Cuban revolutionary changes and a new Vatican Council in 2012.
Also, it resonates with the first beings in space.

2012 will be the most important year for scientifical discoveries and progress.
I think aliens will disclose themselves by 2012.

In February 2012 there will be race riots all over the world, above all in the Usa.
In this month, the Usa will be even divided into 2 major areas, like Germany was in 1961.
It may also happen suddenly.

February 23 2012 resonates with the biggest quake ever. Will we see a 10.0 quake?

By March 2012 we will resonate Kennedy presidency, but only for 17 days.
March 10 is a very novel day and resonates with the death of Marylin Monroe and the invention of Spider Man.

I think this president of Usa will be open to discuss aliens.
I think in March 2012 we will find that the president will discuss the possibility of aliens to exist.
March 2012 also resonates with a major tension point, the Cuban Crisis.
Also, it resonates with the invention of computers, so major technological progress.
It also resonates with Vietnam War.

March 16 2012 resonates with " I have a dream " speech and the Vajont disaster in Italy.
I think Martin Luther King will be replaced in his role by a Mexican individual.
On March 17 2012 Usa president is assassinated ( 1963 ).
This will develop in a very tense atmosphere in the world.
On March 19 2012 a huge, the greatest quake in Usa ever will happen.
On March 21, there will be martial law in South Korea because of Youth Rioters.

March 25 2012 resonates with the first person to walk in space.

March and April are also the months in which governments will face the issue of global austerity and the skyrocketing amount of people that are now poor.
By March 31 2012 China government will bring major changes for population.
April 2012 has many race riots and freedom issues.

By April 8 to April 17 2012 it resonates with 1968 youth riots.
People will take schools, streets and important place to bring chaos and proposal of major change.

This will intensificate when on April 10 2012 the Mexican leader is assassinated, triggering gigantic riots all over the world , above all in Paris, the day after.
On April 11 2012 a candidate to Usa presidency will also be assassinated , most probably.

April 17 2012 resonates with July 20 1969 moon landing.
Will this mean something about aliens or about space travel?
Will this mean there will be a announcement that will be like a minor alien disclosure?

April 19 and 20 are very important days on the graph and indicate a major terror attack in Italy.
On the first week of May 2012 another minor solar storm will cause black outs.
Also, some athletes for the 2012 Olympic will be eliminated, because it resonates with Munich Massacre.

May 2012 also resonates with first videogames, the invention of Timewave Zero ( everybody will know what it is about ? ).
That spring also resonates with first personal computer.

The same day a major music celebrity will die ( Elvis repetition ) the SETI will register WOW signal, on June 3 2012 there will be a major seti update.

But the world will be amazed when on June 8 2012 a new Pope will be chosen, that will die on that same very day.
Another pope will be soon after chosen and he resonates with the first foreigner Pope ever.
Will we have a particular pope?

June 13 2012 resonates with Ixtoc oil spill.
June 18 2012 resonates with Mount St. Helens eruption.
June 21 2012 will have a major quake in South Italy ( I even dreamt about it ).

On June 25 2012 the Pope will be almost eliminated but he will survive.
In July 2012 the world will focus on some very bad events occuring in Africa, like in the 1980s, and on the many quakes occuring around the world.
South and Central America will have major turmoil.
July 21 2012 resonates with Challenger Shuttle disaster.

July 22 2012 resonates with Chernobyl. Will the same thing happen again in another country?

August 9 2012 resonates with Tienamnen Square rebellions.
The world will focus on Chinese issues.
But on August 11 2012 in Usa people will be announced that the division of United States is now different.
People will be able to travel in both the areas.
The world shifts to see Americans broke the barrier and be together again.
In August 2012 Russia will collapse totally.

August 30 2012 resonates with NY attack of 1993. This may be a precursor terror attack to the 2nd 9/11, litteraly, when on September 11 2012 ( that coincidentally resonates with April 19 Oklahoma city Bombing ) another major terror attack will happen.

September 19 2012 is one of the most important and most novel days ever in the graph.
It resonates with a announcement of possible life on Mars as a result of a research/analysis.
Will we have the truth about aliens life from someone?

On october 5 2012 a horrible school attack may happen, it resonates with the 1999 one. I hope not.

October 18 2012 resonates with 9/11 attacks.
It may happen now somewhere the 9/11 attacks in their repetition.
Major terror attack anyway may happen.

November 2012 resonates with Madrid and London terror attacks.

November 4 2012 and November 5-6 2012 are among the msot novel days of 2012 on the graph, they are very important days.
Elections in Usa...?
Who will win?
Will there be a election?
On November 4 2012 there is also resonance with a Chechen school attack.

November 5 and 6 2012 resonate with December 26 2004, so another huge natural disaster may happen.
I'm thinking Cumbre Vieja one, because soon after it resonates with Katrina events.

November 27 2012 will resonate with September - October 2008, so that Cern may have a major update, but economy may crash again in a disastrous way.

December 2012 will be the month of unimaginable turmoil and maximum novelty.
It resonates with 2010- 2012.
All the amount of change that 2010- 2012 will bring will be launched again in a single month.

Than this month will trigger so much change that we won't recognize ourselves.
The change of entire history will happen in this month.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
reply to post by Zagari

What the hell was the point in wasting your time with these predictions?

It's already almost June 2010, and none of your predictions are going to come true.. obviously, or things would have happened already, like you said May 2010 revolutions in Europe? What the hell?

None of these predictions will come true, why did you waste your time writing this?

What the heck was the point in wasting your time with this replie? I even put this topic in a paranormal section.
I don't know which calendar do you use but I think May will end in 2 weeks. 2 weeks is a long time.
And I told that those riots/turmoil will happen by May 25.
You sound very rude.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil C Hickus
reply to post by Zagari

You make some pretty bold predictions for 2010. Not sure I buy it. I've just recently started to look into the timewave theory and it appears 2010 will be a bumpy ride. I'm interested in knowing your thoughts around the events on May 6th? From the TW graph there's a big shift that starts on May 6th and levels off in late June then drops off again in Oct.

Here's a couple I wrote down to jog my memory from May 6th.
Greece riots - largest demonstration that I could tell
UK Elections: Hung Parliament
DOW drops 1000 points in 90 seconds

I learned that October 18- 21 2010 will be repetition of 2008 economic collapse and Novemebr 14 2012 a precursor of the end of 2012.

I also learned that when the graph goes up it indicates INTENSITY, TENSION.
When the graph goes down it means BREAK-THROUGH, CHANGE.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You really believe these predictions will come true?

Come on now.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I posted this same thing on 3 other forums. Immediately people started saving it in their hard disks telling me they rarely ever do such a thing.
A German blog is ready to post the same. I have connections all over the world.
If this predictions will come true, and they most likely will, people will have the proof on paper.
I printed my research.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

How about responding to my question about a day that has already passed? I see nothing about what has already happened in 2010 on your list of predictions. I'm curious what you relate to the events on May 6th. It's seem to be the date where novelty starts it's upward swing. What do you have associated with that specific date?

You seem to get more specific as the predictions get further out. Can you be any more specific regarding what you "think" is going to happen in May? Less than 2 weeks left for your first and most important prediction of "mini revolutions"....

Until then....not worth the bits and bytes it's written with.

peace

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Ridiculous.

This is absolute garbage, no basis in reality what so ever.

Let's wait the two weeks and see all these wars suddenly happen okay? We shall see who is right. Two weeks is a lot less time than you think.

Like honestly, within the next 3 years all these wars will happen? US civil war as well. Hahahaha. You live in fantasy land.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You know, I'm not afraid, on the other forums my predictions came true, the riots in Greece happened in April as I've told them.
I can show you any proof you want if you ask me that in the past I guessed something right.

I created a thread warning people of a shooting in a mall the day before one happened for real on December 31 2009.
I called for a colossal event the day before April 20 2010.
I guessed a big eruption to happen this spring 2010.

I told on November 2009 that I wa thinking about Federal Reserve and the link with Waterloo.
Than a person told me about an article he read after, with a headline " This was a waterloo for the Federal Reserve ".

I guessed right danger for the Pope on Christmas and aerial accidents in December 2009.

If my predictions for 2010 will be wrong, I will think Timewave Zero is NOT wrong, but simply set on the wrong date.
I will think there is the need to modfie the graph to find out the real dates.

But I don't think I will have the need to do that.

And you sound STILL rude.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Well OP at least you got the guts to put out your predictions. At least better than many others who claim to be able to do something but refuse to prove it.

Let time do the rest to determine whether its real or false.

Good luck OP

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join