It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheldon Nidle And The Galactic Federation Of Light.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSer.

Today I would like to talk about Sheldon Nidle And The Galactic Federation Of Light. I'm sure some of you have heard of Sheldon Nidle for those who haven't:

"Sheldan Nidle is a scientist, author, contactee and founder of the global Planetary Activation Organization (PAO). The PAO is creating a global network of consciousness dedicated to assist in creating a fully conscious galactic society. Sheldan is a representative and lecturer for the Galactic Federation of Light and the author of the best-selling You Are Becoming a Galactic Human, and his latest, Your First Contact and Selamat Ja! A Guide for Galactic Humans."

I have been reading Sheldons updates for a few months now, Although I'm not sure I believe that he is in direct contact with the supposed "The galactic federation of light" I do find them to be a good read so I wanted to share and discuss them with the masses.

Here is the link.

www.paoweb.com...

In the words of Sheldon.......Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Your first hint that this is rubbish, is that the site is a sales pitch for videos that cost $26.95 a pop. You can also conveniently listen for $15.00.

There is no discussion.

The Galactic Federation of Light has been spewing disclosure crap for decades!

Tell you what, they might be right one of these years, and they still exist selling their snake oil, because of people like you.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There we go...right in the hoax section where it belongs.
They are known hoaxers.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Good luck here on ATS with Sheldon!

They say they deny ignorance on this site, but the majority are still hunkering in their safety boxes.

I read Sheldon's updates, some resonates, some doesn't. If you don't already, I'd suggest widening your scope of channelings. When you read from many different sources, you begin to figure out which ones are pulling your leg and which ones are the 'good guys.'

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I do find this very suspicious. Anyone who would charge for such ground breaking infomation cannot be trusted.

P.S: I have never paid to watch the videos. I only read the updates.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You want to waste your life following roads of crap to a hollow coffin of stupidity, be my guest.

But do not insult my intelligence by posting this laughable junk as anything scientific or worthy of real research.

You should be ashamed at your lack of credibility and your silliness.

Rolling into town with a truck-load of BS, is no way to gain respect from your peers.

Thanks for your time...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow I didn't relise there was such animosity aimed towards this subject! And to those of you who will trash the hell out of me for this post please remember that I am still quite new to ATS.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

The search function is a great feature of ATS, and maybe you haven't used it since you are new.

The GFL has been duscussed here enough to bring tears to anybody's eyes.

It's already been deemed a hoax, but you might have slipped under the radar if you posted in one of the other forums, where outlandishness can be discussed.

I'll admit, the GFL is entertaining, but that is about it.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Dont let it get to yea!

Remember those who attack you only attack themselves!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Don't let them get to you. Everyone is coming from a different view of reality.

Keep on keepin' on.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Wow I didn't relise there was such animosity aimed towards this subject! And to those of you who will trash the hell out of me for this post please remember that I am still quite new to ATS.
You'll have to forgive us, but the GFoL has been a topic round here for longer than I've been here. (not very long, admittedly) Stick it into the search function up thar^^ and take yourslef on "the journey of facepalm"

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I've been researching this subject since 1996, I've met Nidle and used to go to his meetings. I can say that his 3 books are some of the best I've ever read on the topic. I highly recommend them, and his DVDs as well. I can't say I agree with everything he's said but I'm no expert physicist. He says he isn't a channeler but has implants that allow him to hear them like a telephone call. I think we will hear from the GFL before 12/21/2012, though I don't know how hard of a deadline it is.

www.paoweb.com... (one of his better weekly updates)
www.luisprada.com... (an overview of the entire scenario)

www.youtube.com... (ufo fleet of scout ships. Debunk it if you can.)
www.youtube.com... (ufo fleet)

edit on 16-9-2010 by Sargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

i love reading the messages of light, it offsets all the rest of the dark news...all good!! love is it!! we are all one!! stay in the light of love, as much as possible. it all works for me.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I agree with Sargoth's approach to people like this.

I would be considered "biased" because I can accept the basic story.

The problem is this: No one in a position of traditional authority on earth is telling us what's really going on, or giving us a viable way to improve the situation. And the planet desperately needs this!

Look: This planet has been going extremely dysfunctional. No one here on earth in a position of authority has a good solution for this situation. We are not getting the inspired leadership that would seem to be warranted by the situation. And we have seen some of our better leaders lied about or murdered. There is a leadership gap here on earth, and people are willing to look "off-world" for someone to fill the hole.

Now: People who report that such help might actually exist are, in there turn, bashed by the "debunkers." Where does that leave us? If those guys don't have the vision to lead us out of this, I don't want to hear their "logical" reasons why someone who might can't be trusted!

So let's take a LOOK at these people. There are a lot of them. And many of them are quite confident about their information. I am not going to do that research for you.

I have looked at videos, listened to interviews, and read web sites. Overall, the people who are "hearing" from people like the Galactic Federation are numerous and rather consistent in their stories. Sheldan Nidle is posting a new "update" every single week, and they are current. The problem for anyone who doesn't trust this data is that the ETs are operating under cover just as their opponents are operating in secret. There is no way to verify anyone's story. But I am not going to let a bunch of cynics totally deprive me of my hope for the future.

And I like what the "hoax" ETs are saying and their relative openness about background data. So, in the absence of anything better, they have my support.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
And now I am going to post some of what Sheldan has been telling us about, just in the last few weeks.
Note:
1) These guys want a currency system based on precious metals.
2) They want a people-based political and economic system, not a globalized one.
3) They have spiritual values.
4) They have fingered the cabal as a bunch of criminals in a long historic line of criminals. They know there is a cabal operating here and they know it has to go.
5) They advocate dialogue, not dogma.

So let's take a look at what they're telling us...

The Galactic Federation's plan

The Creator sent us here with a broad mandate… The Galactic Federation has taken on the unique task of shaping your glorious future according to the desires of the divine plan.

Our Earth allies, under our guidance, are ready to act and put into effect the truly long-overdue programs.

A grand final accounting is in progress, and when this two-step operation is completed, the global abundance deliveries and the much-needed change of governments can commence.

These changes are the final requisites before the UFO cover-up can be sent packing.

Part 1: first contact

Our first contact team is preparing for action...
The next phase is to take the timetable they [the cabal] have long been apprised of and enact it.
These worldwide changes are predicated on true hard currency, comprising six main currencies.
The requisites for implementing the new financial and monetary system are in place...
our Earth allies have stepped in covertly and are working with the regional leaders of both sides to secure agreements that not only preempt the sharp rise in chaos intended by the dark cabal but also prepare for a smoother transition to the new financial and economic systems.
The primary remedy is the setting up of a true precious-metals-backed currency...
the means to do this will be the deliveries of the various types of prosperity funding.
[gold and silver] placement is intended to provide essential points of energy for Gaia at her most vulnerable nodes on the world grid.
Concurrent with the new monetary policy is a whole raft of new banking and corporate regulations...
your unalienable, sovereign rights take precedence over the dictatorial nature of current government and corporate policies...[the intended result is that] the dark cabal loses access not only to its illegal wealth-building machine but also to worldwide governmental influence.
The new governments are to be people-oriented.
For us the most important action is to end the current UFO cover-up.
We are in discussion with several governments and our Earth allies regarding the formal announcement of our presence.
We wish to come aboard formally within the first month of these temporary governments' establishment
[this will include] the formal introduction of your Agarthan Inner-Earth family...our Earth allies are working pedal to the metal to complete the remaining tasks...warnings to the recalcitrant regimes are being accompanied by more proof of our abilities in the form of the crippling of much of their secret technology, and we intend to widen the scope of these activities as the specified date approaches.
We have been compelled to arrange several sorties to render inoperable a wide range of secret-government technology.
Our goal is to permit our Earth allies to oust these tyrants from power and allow you to taste the freedom, sovereignty, and prosperity you so rightfully deserve.
This sets the stage for the official induction of a series of transitional governments.
These governments' first order of business is to rescind any ongoing states of national emergency and to cancel any remaining national debt...personal debt in the form of credit cards, mortgages, and bank loans is to be forgiven...
Income taxes are to end, with refunds going to that nation's taxpayers.
Peace is to be declared and all wars terminated.
A series of special agreements concerning these matters is to be signed by all nations.
A new hard currency system backed by gold and silver will be instituted.
Our cousins in Agartha are prepared to do some covert things that can get us to the point where the cabal signs several key agreements drawn up by our Earth allies.
This new period of your history constitutes the final stage before our formal mass landings.

Part 2: the wider implications of this for each one of you

The 35th grand cycle ends in the galactic year of 8 Manik.
This is when a special series of galactic events is slated to occur after your Sun crosses the Galactic Equator.
The Peace of Anchara is dependent on Mother Earth wholly returning to full consciousness...
we must now hurry things along more rapidly than first intended.
This star-nation is to consist of the four water planets of your inner solar system and the spirit Beings making up the higher realms who are an important part of your new interdimensional reality.
What will emerge is an ocean that once again contains the ancient, long-lost continent and a more even distribution of land and sea.
We intend to make it easier for explorers to uncover the truth. The fabled lands of Atlantis do exist.
The time has come for first contact and this necessitates the divinely mandated removal of your dark ruling cabal.
Your world requires a brief time to absorb what is happening and to get used to the many new realities.
The disclosure process includes not only an acknowledgment of our presence but also the revealing of a large amount of technology which can resolve your many pollution problems.
We want you to have all your questions answered and all your qualms laid to rest.
We meet daily with our Earth allies to make sure that they comprehend the beauty of what each of you is accomplishing; but we can assist only up to a certain point.

The post-landing agenda:

1) The entire global populace needs to be informed that ascension is well under way.
2) You require a formal timetable and concrete signs that it is happening and is not to stop until all of you are fully conscious.
3) You need to be able, en masse, to take in how this is to be accomplished and be assured that the process is safe and is to have only a hugely beneficial outcome.
4) It is here that the announcement of our technology comes in.
5) We can demonstrate what is involved, and then take you on various tours to show you where it will all take place.

...So if any of this ever happens, at least you can't say they didn't tell you...

top topics

join