It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of FAKE Tea Party Petitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Beware of FAKE Tea Party Petitions

www.nhteapartycoalition.org

The NHTPC does not endorse candidates nor do we believe that a third party should be formed. Most tea party groups across the nation believe the same. Therefore, you should be wary of anyone presenting any sort of petition for your signature that seeks to create a third party.

The Blog Prof has uncovered an apparently Democrat-Soros funded scam that is doing just that in Michigan.

In this article BREAKING: Fake Tea Party Run by Democrats in Michigan Trying to Become official Third Party! there is a graphic of the petition.

Further it states; “The Tea Party” at PO Box 23 in Richv
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
beforeitsnews.com

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Progressive … has been funded by Soros, the Michigan Democratic Party… Their own client list contains a laundry list of SEIU, Humane Society of the US, George Soros, John Sperling, T. Boone Pickens, John Freeman, the UAW, and the Michigan Democratic Party itself…”

Are you surprised?

I cant believe they think there going to get away with this. the idea of course is to draw conservative votes away to a fake tea part candidate.

Here s a lil info on George Soros for those who are not familiar with him
www.nhteapartycoalition.org...

www.nhteapartycoalition.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The NHTPC does not endorse candidates nor do we believe that a third party should be formed.

So it's not a political party or organization at all? It's just a group of confused people who get together and complain? And it's relevance is?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatesHatriots

The NHTPC does not endorse candidates nor do we believe that a third party should be formed.

So it's not a political party or organization at all? It's just a group of confused people who get together and complain? And it's relevance is?

Basically , I would say its goal is to drag the republican party back to fiscal responsibility , and to encourage grass root demonstrations protesting the direction the country is heading in .

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

they are a Grass Roots Activist group. In reality, most of the groups are too small to get a candidate on the ballot. Most Tea Party Petitions (I have signed a bunch) are "old school". Usually hand written on yellow legal pads in black or blue ink and have lines scribed vertically for the columns. OR you can find them online via their various websites.

If it's a paid petition, it's probably fake.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
I cant believe they think there going to get away with this. the idea of course is to draw conservative votes away to a fake tea part candidate.

That's the way the game is played, and they'll certainly "get away with it".

It's no different than conservatives rolling out Ralph Nader to soak up some of the liberal votes whenever the going gets rough.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Oh I see, so it's like the Republican ACORN. I appreciate you guys clearing it up for me since I've been confused on just what the hell the Tea Party is supposed to be.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Oh I see, so it's like the Republican ACORN. I appreciate you guys clearing it up for me since I've been confused on just what the hell the Tea Party is supposed to be.

How you can compare a government funded group that has been involved in illegal activities with a grass root effort for change is beyond me.

top topics

join