It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals are not just Mexicans, or from Central and South America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This video from an investigative report done by an Atlanta TV station tells a shocking and scary story about why border security is more important now than ever. It seems that the border patrol is also finding people from countries that sponsor terrorism. One border rancher even found a muslim prayer rug on his property.

video

[edit on 5/17/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Part 2 of the video ...

video

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Good find... I recall during the devils tenor at the white house (2001-2008) that they wanted to protect the US/Mexican border from Osama's boys from crossing it. Well as we can see the border hasnt been secured and the Damn Chinese could have snuck there entire army across that border by now...

War is on the horizon and it isnt going to be pretty.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I lean a bit liberal on social issues but am a strict constitutionalist and fiscal conservative in the Jeffersonian fashion.
Saying such i have not had a big problem with the southern border's permeability until the last few years since the WOD has changed the situation.
After all unless you are full blood native american we all are immigrants.
I grew up with legal and illegal hispanics in central California in the sixties and seventies. Good people, hard working and with more family values than most.
I do not have any problem with this type of person entering this country, in fact we could use more like them.
The problem as I see it is the increased drug cartel border involvment over the last five yrs.
It has brought out a very narrow minded thinking about all who have made the trek to this country.Not just the newer criminal element.
That said what is transpiring on the border now is a travesty for the folks just looking for a better life and the people who live along the border.
We are fighting ghosts of terror 8000 miles away while the real deal is at our door. Let's be clear, many of the people coming his way are as much victims as we are of this blind eye policy.
At this point I think an armed civilian militia stationed along our border is the only answer while we are feeding the growth of the criminal drug cartels with our failed WOD.
This will cause a lot of hardship for both sides of the border but may well be the only way to protect our soil from further invasion by criminal drug organizations.
The social issues of illegal immigration can only be addressed once the criminal invasion of our borders is addressed. Much of which is caused by our own failed policies.
N.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Good find... I recall during the devils tenor at the white house (2001-2008) that they wanted to protect the US/Mexican border from Osama's boys from crossing it. Well as we can see the border hasnt been secured and the Damn Chinese could have snuck there entire army across that border by now...

War is on the horizon and it isnt going to be pretty.

What's with the HATE? " I recall during the devils tenor at the white house (2001-2008)".
Please enlighten me on what the current POTUS and his Administration has done to address the problem, Other than Criticize Arizona?

Where's the funding to finish the boarder fence? Where's the funding for more Boarder Patrol men and women? Where's the Predator Drones?
That's what I thought you'd say,,,, It's all Bush's fault

I'll admit, Bush did not close down the boarder when he should have, But, What has Obama done?

OP Please forgive me my friend, I was not in any way trying to derail your tread.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
One border rancher even found a muslim prayer rug on his property.

And?
What's the difference between a prayer rug and a rug?
OH MY GOD, a rancher found a rug!! oh nooo!!!!

You can't make a border person proof without going to extraordinary measures, I'ld suggest you ask east Germany but it's not a country anymore, the state failed because they spent so much time trying to control every damn thing.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

You can tell the differance in a prayer rug and a regular rug.

Prayer rugs have an arch on one end. The person who is praying faces the arch. They are also roughly the same size around 3x5, except for the larger ones which are used for family praying and they have a series of arches on one side.

See you come to ATS and learn something new.

By the way, that rug in the video is a muslim prayer rug.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Miracle Man]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

Oh right....well....right.
Eh thanks.
I should have kept my mouth shut.

[edit on 17/5/10 by pieman]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Yea you should have.

Lessons learned.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Im not sure what mag i saw it in before but i recall an article I read in a mag when i was in baghdad from a british magazine that talked about a warehouse filled with weapons linked to a terror group in afghanistan That had the weapons in venezuala with manifesto plans to import weapons into the country that was actually caught by a company that imported coffee and then reported to british MI5 if anyone knows or can find anything about this i thought it may be relevant to the thread... I couldnt find what I was looking for on a quick source search so I dont expect anyone to quote me or use this as credible on this one but the implications of plans they are out there I am sure regardless

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

Still, it's not as if Mexicans are excluded from Islam, or Texans for that matter. Neither are all Muslims terrorists.

Besides any of that, it's totally dumb to believe that a terrorist that has to slog through the desert because he can't afford the price of a flight is going to have the funds to mount a major attack once he arrives.

The whole border issue in the US is a misdirection to distract rednecks while the banks and the government empty their pockets and their children's piggy-banks. You never hear about how porous the Canadian border is, and it is.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

ummmm dude, calm down.... I do not like Obama, I think there both equally stupid, I was mearly pointing out that under Bush they talked about securing the border, and there no telling what has come across it...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Powerful lobbies like la Raza, Big money like fortune 500 and political butt kissers from Texas, California and New Mexico are responsible for the Fence downfall.

That is what happen, our own elected politicians like to whore themselves for the right amount of money.

The tax payer pay for funding to la Raza, corporate America give funding also and then La Raza comes around and used the money to prop and buy whores politicians.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I know a man whose primary income is derived from contracting out low-wage labor to employers across the entire country.

His primary recruiting area is Florida, not the Mexican border states.

He is their "employer," for legal purposes and his clients merely buy his "services;" i.e. labor. He neither cares nor verifies legal immigration status or citizenship. His workers are from everywhere.

No one should assume that "illegal alien" is limited to people from, or who cross from, our Mexican borders.

This is what makes Arizona SB1070 inherently intelligent and correct: if you are lawfully stopped, you should be able to provide a legitimate verification of legal residence; even if it only a drivers license or phone bill. (Every state already requires more than 1 type of verification before issuing an Id. card or Driver's license.)

Good point and observation in this OP.

deny ignorance

jw

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
This video from an investigative report done by an Atlanta TV station tells a shocking and scary story about why border security is more important now than ever. It seems that the border patrol is also finding people from countries that sponsor terrorism. One border rancher even found a muslim prayer rug on his property.
[edit on 5/17/2010 by centurion1211]

I hear you, but look history.. THERE IS NOTHING NEW HERE. No surprises, no secrets, no mystery.. the ass-clown GOP & DNC party leaders know, but just don't care that so called "terrorists" can walk here and kill you.

It's not in the establishments best interests to solve the on-going "border crisis" as long as they can dupe new generations into purchasing the issue as if it was new... this debate right here was popular when I was a kid in the '80s.. not one person here including me has a new or fresh argument.

Tell me, what do TPTB care about more: solving border issues or passing rights eroding laws, military bases / foreign aid loan-bribes south of the border.. all that big govt spending that benefits them? The GOP/DNC party leader creeps this nation is too dumb to fire get waaaay too much mileage out of the border crisis .. never let a good crisis go to waste, eh?

Get all excited, make a sign & protest, write a strongly worded letter to your representative and point out all the official hypocrisy, laughable lunacy... rail on and on about endless govt common sense failures.. join generations before you, the frustrated millions who voiced their opinions to no avail.. then voted GOP or DNC expecting something at the border to "change".

Newsflash: establishment elite banker-gangsters who purchased both partys long ago like the US/Mexico border.. when they don't like something, they'll lie to wage wars other peoples kids can die fighting 8000 miles from US soil while sparing no expense.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Of course the only people that seem to have a problem with the law (which btw mirrors the federal law almost verbatim anyway). Why the outcry? If they are here legally, or legal citizens, then who cares?

I'm talking about people from every nation, not just Mexico or Central / South America.

What's to be mad at? If you don't belong here go home... Simple as that.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Of course the only people that seem to have a problem with the law (which btw mirrors the federal law almost verbatim anyway). Why the outcry? If they are here legally, or legal citizens, then who cares?

I'm talking about people from every nation, not just Mexico or Central / South America.

What's to be mad at? If you don't belong here go home... Simple as that.

I bet a lot of Iraqis are saying the same thing when they see US troops: "Don't go away mad, just go away.. you don't belong here, go home.. simple as that"

Ah yes, the "go home" POV, this was popular in the '80s too... oldie but irrelevant goodie... Speaking of 'home', a dude I used to live next too was brought to the US at the age of 10, 20 years ago.. he grew up an American kid, lost his Canadian accent, aye.. never been arrested, works hard, he even tried to join the Marines.. if his 'home' isn't where he's lived for 20 years, where then is it?.. yank him away from his citizen daughter and send him back to Vancouver, eh?

Giving authorities more power over the movement of people on US soil has never once worked to deter illegals, BUT these additional powers have resulted in more & more US citizens getting caught in the drag-net.. being detained/harassed "your papers please?" at Border Patrol check-points.

But hey, rally & support the Az law.. people have been getting duped into supporting additional govt powers for generations.. it's just another law border brothers will scoff at, and the govt will use for extra gestapo check-points... lose/lose, as usual.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Does GovtFlu work the same way as other types of flu - it lasts a week if you treat it and 7 days if you don't?

This thread isn't about iraq, or even explicitly about the AZ law.

I meant it to expose for all here to see why SOMEONE - Feds or states - needs to deal with the problem of basically open borders - there are not just hispanics so-called "looking for a better life" coming across!

new topics

top topics

join