It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Miss Michigan crowned as Miss USA: Is she supported and connected to terrorist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
nice disinfo. I'm guessing this Schlusel broad doesn't celebrate Christmas and has a personal vendetta against people of certain ethnic backgrounds based on an overtly-violent belief system.

Abe Foxman would be proud

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
Seems to me someone is just a little unhappy that an "A-rab" won the pageant.

Life goes on white supremacist..

Who are you referring to exactly ? I know you aren't talking about me .

That would be a lot of assuming considering you know nothing about my race/culture /color of my skin .

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife

Of course! Remember what country this is? For instance American Idol. As long as the show has been airing on Fox. Many people watch constantly and vote for their choice singer. Recently there have been reports of these singers having previous record contracts, releasing CD's and so on. Same with other American competitions. This is not a battle of the brains on Ms. America. It is just another season of American women doing what they do best and that's prance around and make themselves look cheap.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife

No, I meant whomever writes this blog that was referred to in the OP.

xoxo

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why in the h*ll was one of the questions about the Arizona law? What the h*ll does that have to to do with being a mindless beauty queen? Obvious loaded question by the so-called non-biased judges.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
The reflexive urge to try and find links to terrorism every time you see a Muslim is a subtle form of bigotry.

You think it's subtle?
I think it's pretty obvious. When I heard this on the news, I thought, "Someone on ATS is going to take this and run with it - a terrorist Miss USA"!
I'll be damned if I wasn't right.

Does this photo look photoshopped to anyone else? This head is placed in a picture of Yassir Arafat!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e65db7bf4acc.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5/17/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think your referring more to terrible MS Paint editing.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I guess we will forget that the girls mother is Christian and that she attended Catholic school most of her life, got to concentrate on the moslem angle.

[edit on 5/17/2010 by DarkStormCrow]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The Islamic concept of deceiving infidels–taqiyyah–is employed here, just as Mohammed Atta employed it when he patronized strippers and prostitues, drank alcohol in bars, and gambled in Vegas–most of that against Islamic law.)

That was the best part of this story, IMO. I always wondered how delusional people rationalized the fact that the so-called Muslim extremists never seemed to ever act... like a Muslim. I love the logic used here. He wasn't REALLY just being a guy and enjoying half-naked women and light narcotics, no... it was a complex plan to TRICK the bartender, and the strippers, and the patrons, so that they would never suspect that he's going to blow up a building 2000 miles away that no one in the club had heard of. Diabolical genius!

Probably the stupidest thing about this article is that it's trying to vilify a woman simply by the family she was born into. Even that much I'm not convinced of, it might just be someone with a similar-sounding name (remember, different alphabets are used). And, because of her family ties, it now becomes a Hezbollah plot to infiltrate the Miss USA contest, and beauty pageants nationwide.

*birds chirping*

I feel obliged to add that Hezbollah considers the USA and Israel to be terrorists. Together we've killed FOUR orders of magnitude more Arabs than they have westerners. That is a mind boggling figure. We've lost thousands. They've lost tens of millions. But they're the terrorists, okay. When did we allow politicians to redefine our dictionaries for us, when it suits them? When did we become so weak-minded?

From Merriam-Webster - terrorist - the systematic use of terror, especially as a means of coercion.

Your true enemy is much, much closer to home, and is not the shady Arab at the cheap strip joint downtown. He's the rich politician getting a private dance in an exclusive gentleman's club or... well, you get the picture I'm sure.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I saw this on Debbie Schlussel Blog when I was checking her story/info about Obama's Selective Service documents (which I recomment as a read).

Maybe you should reconsider this BLOG as a go-to news source of information. Using photoshopped (or Paintshopped) pictures is a clear sign of NON-reliability to most people.

Here's a picture of the REAL Imad Hamad, by the way:

ADC Michigan

If you Google Ali Fakih Hezbollah, another name listed in the OP, this POS blog comes up. Not a news story about this alleged Ali Fakih, Hezbollah leader, but Debbie's POS Blog. When are you going to learn that ANYONE can write a blog and fill it with as much BS as they want and people like you will read it and pass it on as fact????? How embarrassing for you!

Originally posted by anon72
Anyone have any additonal info in relaton to this woman and the people alleged to support her?

ADDITIONAL info? Yeah, she was born with 3 noses and had 2 removed. Her father is really her older brother. The whole family belongs to a snake-handling cult and she's got $500 billion invested in Chia pets.

That information is as real and true as the "information" you gave in your OP.

But you're just going to let the OP stand, aren't you? I've seen you've been on the board a couple times since I posted. You're not going to acknowledge the photoshop job or admit that your OP is actually full of lies... I'm seeing a pattern in your threads lately... and it's not pretty. If you don't own up to your mistakes, pretty soon, everyone will know...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
She didn't choose her family.

And she is deliciously hot

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife

I think you are looking at this way too deeply. It's a beauty contest. The question portion is simply to hide the fact that it is a contest base on a woman's face and how she looks in a bikini. Based on that, this girl deserved the win. Miss Oklahoma looks like Heidi Montag, not a good thing at all.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Who is Heidi Montag? I don't watch Television at all so I never know what most of this country is raving about.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

First of all, I didn't say it was a news source. I said it was a blog and that is where I saw the stuff she wrote. I put it here in relationship to the woman winning the competion. A conspiracy discussion.

I didn't support and/or endorse the source. Great work on the apparent photoshop. Star for you.

You right, anyone can write a blog and anyone can read it and anyone can discuss it. No reason to be embarssed. I never said it fact either.
Again, something I saw.

As far as additional info, this is what I am talking about. We learned she apparently photoshops. For one.

Im sorry but I don't know what you mean by letting the thread stand? And yes I have been off and one all day. Am I not following some type of protcol? I like to read other threads and not tend to mine every second.

Mistakes? posting a conspiracy on a forum about conspiracies? a mistaken? Well total confused.

Continue on.

[edit on 5/17/2010 by anon72]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Golly you are lucky. Google her, but don't look too closely. It is like looking at the sun.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

All I have to say is wow! She is pretty cute. I notice she had numerous plastic surgery which is a no no to me. Also her and her boyfriend are also 9/11 truthers. www.usmagazine.com...
Can you imagine them on ATS?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Oh, well we disagree here. I don't find her pretty at all, but I am not into blondes. The part about them being conspiracy theorists sounds good, but I saw an interview with them and they are dumb as rocks. They would do this site a disservice to post here.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

fixed spelling

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Seems she's Catholic AND Muslim... Debbie forget to mention that in her blog.

Fakih, a Lebanese immigrant, told pageant organizers her family celebrates both Muslim and Christian faiths. She moved to the United States as a baby and was raised in New York, where she attended a Catholic school. Her family moved to Michigan in 2003.

Source

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here are two articles I found:

Miss America 2010 winner, Rima Fakih Muslim woman wins Miss USA 2010

The feat shows that around eight million strong Muslim community in the US is making its presence felt in all sectors in the country and that the recent spiraling anti Muslim wave in the US has least affected the most diverse community of the country.

Link Here.

The next time CAIR or some other group whines about modesty being a requirement for Muslim women in the U.S., cite these examples.

Link Here.
Many more images here, as well as links.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Unfortunately both those articles are wrong: she is not a Muslim.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join