It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God and Goddess, Father and Mother, and the Conspiracy to keep us from Knowing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I submit that there was a conspiracy long ago to take reverence away from the Mother Earth and send it instead to a male God that is "out there" someplace, in his "Heaven," I suppose. People have forgotten that the Earth is a sentient, living being, our Mother is any sense of the word.

It all begins with the Atom. Everything is made up from them, that coffe table in your living room, the Moon, everything in the universe is made from Atoms. Perhaps a typo turned Atom into "Adam?"

Here is a site that explains about the Atom:
How Atoms Work
www.howstuffworks.com...

Want to build something from Atoms?
Atom Builder
www.pbs.org...

In the last lesson we learned that atoms were particles of elements, substances that could not be broken down further. In examining atomic structure though, we have to clarify this statement. An atom cannot be broken down further without changing the chemical nature of the substance. For example, if you have 1 ton, 1 gram or 1 atom of oxygen, all of these units have the same properties. We can break down the atom of oxygen into smaller particles, however, when we do the atom looses its chemical properties. For example, if you have 100 watches, or one watch, they all behave like watches and tell time. You can dismantle one of the watches: take the back off, take the batteries out, peer inside and pull things out. However, now the watch no longer behaves like a watch. So what does an atom look like inside?

Atoms are made up of 3 types of particles electrons , protons and neutrons. These particles have different properties. Electrons are tiny, very light particles that have a negative electrical charge (-). Protons are much larger and heavier than electrons and have the opposite charge, protons have a positive charge. Neutrons are large and heavy like protons, however neutrons have no electrical charge. Each atom is made up of a combination of these particles.

Atomic Structure
web.jjay.cuny.edu...

Those of you who know me have often heard me say that all book religions are based on Sun worship, and it is true I do believe that. What object that humanity can actually see is more worthy of worship that the Sun?

HISTORY OF THE SUN:
In ancient times, people knew that they could not live without this magnificent creation, the Sun, yet they didn't know why. Since then, the sun has been worshiped as a God. The sun god was called Ra in Egypt, Helios is Greece, Marduk by the Babylonians, and Utu by the Sumerians. The Aztecs fed human sacrifices to this bloodthirsty god, Huitzilopochtli. The Incas believed that their king was a descendant of the sun. All of these cultures worshiped the sun.
Not much was known back then about the sun. The ancient Chinese believed that the sun was being chased across the sky by a giant dragon. When the sun disappeared because it was being covered by the moon (an eclipse), they thought the dragon had swallowed the sun. They would then shoot arrows in to the sky, light firecrackers, etc to drive away this evil spirit.
The Chinese were not the only ones who worried when they could not see the sun. The Egyptians thought that when the sin sank below the horizon, it had to travel underground and fight off demons before returning the next morning. The Egyptians had many gods for the sun, including different ones for the rising and setting sun, the heat and light, the disk and rays. The pyramids were built so the sides would be in a line with the rising sun at the beginning of spring.

HISTORY OF THE SUN

Here is more, the site owners do not believe this, as they say, but this is a pretty fair assessment of the Sun's origin:

ORIGIN OF THE SUN:
**Disclaimer: This is just from a source. It is not the personal belief of any of us.**
At first, there was nothing. Well not exactly. Billions of years ago, there was no sun, no Earth, no solar system. There was just a huge cloud of dust and gas in the galaxy. About 5 billion years ago, there were enough hydrogen atoms in the cloud for gravity to pull them together. As the cloud shrank, it became denser. The atoms were soon moving so fast that this cloud began to glow. When the cloud was hot enough, electrons and protons of the hydrogen atoms flew apart. When two protons collided, they would fuse, or stick to one another, until atoms of helium formed. This process is called fusion. Energy is produced in the form of light and heat through fusion as well. This energy made the cloud to enlarge, while the gravity was pulling to hold the atoms together. Finally, the forces balanced and the cloud settled in to what is now known as our sun.

With the sun at the center, our solar system formed. Over millions of years, the leftover gas and dust formed the nine planets, and a variety of moons, asteroids, comets, and meteors. Due to fusion, the sun is the only object in the solar system that gives off light and heat of its own. The planets and the moon only reflect the light of the sun.

One question that may arise is, where does fusion take place? The answer is in the core, or the center, of the sun. Scientists believe that the core is about the size of Jupiter. It is very hot and very dense. The temperature can reach highs of 27 million degrees Fahrenheit. The core's gas is about one hundred times denser than most metals. Since the core is this dense, it is hard for rays to leave. When gamma rays are released by fusion, they continue to collide with other atoms. Due to this, it takes the gamma rays almost thirty thousand years to reach the sun's surface! This means that the light that we receive on Earth was created thousands of years ago.

History of the Sun

The Sun is actually an ideal size to support life on Terra/Earth. Earth could not survive if a red super-giant Star like Betelgeuse.... because it is so huge that it would engulf and burn all the planets! Nor would we want a star like the blue-white supergiant Rigel, 25,000 times as bright as the sun, and emitting too much high-frequency radiation.
en.wikipedia.org...
Also, a Star much smaller than our sun would be too faint to support life, unless the planet were so close to the star that there would be dangerous gravitational tides, the Earth could never have become stable.

So, in my view, the Sun is our God, but not our Creator.
That all began with THE BIG BANG.
www.umich.edu...

Now here is my theory on who the Creator God/Goddess is. I think of it as a force of supreme energy that exploded, much like the Big Bang, and shattered into billions of tine sparks of energy. Each living thing has one of these sparks of energy, friends, you included. Put us all together in Spirit form, we are the One Creator, we can create.

Now to further my theory. The Creator is not male, she is female. How do I know this? "As above, so below."
Look around you, do you have children? Who created them? The male provided the spark of life energy, but the woman made the being into a human baby. Mankind is deathly afraid of womankind, did you know that? Search in your heart, those deep feelings, why do men go to such lengths to control women? Just a few days ago I was walking in the grocery with my wife, who is half my age and very pretty. a man came up, looked her over, and said to me, "are you keeping her in line?" I almost smacked him. How could he say that? I thought. Men have been controlling women for too long now, and man has raped and destroyed this world again and again. I blame the Teachers, the Kings and Rulers of ancient times...they saw the power of women, and they acted to oppress them. Soon close to a million women were murdered in the name of a male God. the Holy Priesthood was exclusively male for a great many years. Marriage was invented. Women could not own land, could not vote, could not go out in public without a male relative in tow, and in the Muslim world, this is still true today.

OK, if God (the male) is a reality, then there must be a Goddess, again, "as above, so below." This is in the Bible, and is a favored saying in Wicca also. So who is this Goddess?

Mother Earth was once a sacred garden. this is the form our Mother Earth wanted to take. She wanted to be filled with lush gardens, waterfalls, soft warm sunlight, misty fog and cool fragrant breezes. She wanted to be soft, and gentle and romantic. She wanted to be loved and adored and revered in her right place, as our Mother, the giver of all life. In the Early Times, She was revered as the Great Mother, Goddess worship goes way back in history, thousands of years before Christianity came along, and even they have a Goddess...

There are several female Deities that can lay claim to the title Christian Goddess. Mary, the Mother of Jesus/Yeshua, first comes to mind. There is Mary Magdalene the "Goddess in the Gospels" the Church refused to acknowledge as the wife of Yeshua and probably co-Messiah. "Mary" is a Greek pronunciation of the Hebrew name Miriam or Miriamne. There are many theories about this name, such as Mary might not even be a name, but a title meaning Priestess of Goddess.

The Earth Mother needed and wanted balance, and acceptance for her wonderful gifts. Gifts of life, and love and reproduction. But almost before She had time to know the beauty that She was, something happened and our beautiful Earth Mother began to fall.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
(continued)

Some say She did wrong, and is being punished. Others say because She is biological, She is less than Divine and doesn't have the ability to remain eternal. Whatever the reason, our Mother is tired now. Very tired. All the pristine beauty that once was, is going away. Her streams are dirty. Her land is bare. Her wildlife is dead and dying. Her air is filled with smoke and pollution, Her waters are dirty and stained, and Her sacred ground is stained with the blood of many, and a great deal of them died for religious reasons. Is not the current wars over religion?

The Earth mother will soon die, and us with Her, but hope spring eternal. She carries now a New Earth, as is told in the Bible, but she must be protected from the Dragon. I submit the Dragon is a cosmic planetary body, followed by moons and debris. this body will pass close by Earth, and will cause Earth to turn over, destroying everything that mankind of this cycle has built. Perhaps the Pyramids, and other ancient stone monuments will survive, and perhaps not. Life will began again, the Fifth Cycle. I believe teachers will be taken off planet before this happens, and will again attempt to teach the human race how to live, and how to take care of their Mother, Planet Earth. Take this into account:
Say that since this cycle began, everyone was taught to worship and revere the Earth as a deity. Do you think for a second we would have ruined Her as she is right now? Or would she still be pretty and clean? It is no wonder ET doesn't come down here, they would probably catch some disease and die.

www.answers.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.gaia-web.org...

www.youtube.com...

Love and Light to all of you, and please do not forget that your Mother is sick.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Very lovely and eloquent, good sir!

My hubby and I often talk about Mother and Father... We view Earth as Mother and the Sky as Father. It is funny, though, that humans think that the sky is "up there". We're WALKING in the sky! Mother and Father are so intertwined that even at her deepest depths...he is there with her...

I find it quite romantic.

But from this perspective he is almost equally abused; pollution from factories, aerosols, yucky offgassing from paints and particle board and plastics... We just hope that humans will come to their senses, if not for themselves but for their children and grandchildren...and further.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteChimaera

God is a man not a woman, according to the Bible.
"Mother nature" and all the other imaginary made up Gods are all false.
A lot of people just like to make up God in their own image, a God they like and want.

Also not every religion goes back to Sun worship, thats garbage, the Illuminati elite like Sun worship and people just want to imitate them.

The Bible already says Sun worship is heathenish garbage.
Thats why Egypt, Sodom, Babylon, Assyria and Rome got shut down by God and all those places are worshiped by the top rich white elite.

"Mother nature" goes back to woman worship and Miriam Queen of Heaven and all the versions of her which God hates.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Gender is a human condition that has nothing to do with God.

God is Love. God does not 'hate' people just because they are female or pay heed, homage or respect to the female or maternal Love principle, to Protect and Nurture, as this principle belongs to and is part of God, who is at the Head of All.

I have no problem referring to God in the masculine but the only masculine trait I have discerned is the male or paternal Love principle, to Provide, Permit and set Free.

Gender bias is a human trait that has served the elites, the enemies of God, very well.

[edit on 17/5/2010 by teapot]

[edit on 17/5/2010 by teapot]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

The first part of your post made a lot of sense but I disagree with your statement on the elite being the enemies of God. Do you seriously believe that a god that created the universe and everything in it could have human enemies? It all boils down to ignorance or people being incapable of comprehending what god/intelligence/creator is. What is your source of this information, the bible?

[edit on 17-5-2010 by pro-all]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuteChimaera
Very lovely and eloquent, good sir!

My hubby and I often talk about Mother and Father... We view Earth as Mother and the Sky as Father. .

and there's a music track/album called 'Mother Music - Father Dance'...
that was some 20-30 years ago,

as far as:

HISTORY OF THE SUN

Here is more, the site owners do not believe this, as they say, but this is a pretty fair assessment of the Sun's origin:

ORIGIN OF THE SUN:
**Disclaimer: This is just from a source. It is not the personal belief of any of us.**
At first, there was nothing. Well not exactly. Billions of years ago, there was no sun, no Earth, no solar system. There was just a huge cloud of dust and gas in the galaxy. About 5 billion years ago, there were enough hydrogen atoms in the cloud for gravity to pull them together. As the cloud shrank, it became denser. The atoms were soon moving so fast that this cloud began to glow. When the cloud was hot enough, electrons and protons of the hydrogen atoms flew apart. When two protons collided, they would fuse, or stick to one another, until atoms of helium formed. This process is called fusion. Energy is produced in the form of light and heat through fusion as well. This energy made the cloud to enlarge, while the gravity was pulling to hold the atoms together. Finally, the forces balanced and the cloud settled in to what is now known as our sun. [...]

the sun / Sol= whole sun system, is the product of a 2nd generation Super-Nova

i surmise the story being told in your link incorporates tis knowledge & was not handed down fron antiquity

[edit on 17-5-2010 by St Udio]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Man
reply to post by CuteChimaera

God is a man not a woman, according to the Bible.
"Mother nature" and all the other imaginary made up Gods are all false.
A lot of people just like to make up God in their own image, a God they like and want.

Also not every religion goes back to Sun worship, thats garbage, the Illuminati elite like Sun worship and people just want to imitate them.

The Bible already says Sun worship is heathenish garbage.
Thats why Egypt, Sodom, Babylon, Assyria and Rome got shut down by God and all those places are worshiped by the top rich white elite.

"Mother nature" goes back to woman worship and Miriam Queen of Heaven and all the versions of her which God hates.

oh never mind !

Interesting choice of username you have there.
'Wise Man' ... really ???

Woody

[edit on 17-5-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

G-d is not a man or a woman according to the Bible.

There were not any top rich white elite in Sodom, Babylon, Assyria, or Egypt.

Rome didn't exactly get shut down.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pro-all
reply to post by teapot

The first part of your post made a lot of sense but I disagree with your statement on the elite being the enemies of God. Do you seriously believe that a god that created the universe and everything in it could have human enemies? It all boils down to ignorance or people being incapable of comprehending what god/intelligence/creator is. What is your source of this information, the bible?

I have to agree. The Real God/Goddess does not hate anyone, or anything that they have created together. To do so would be like if you created an ant farm, and because one ant made you angry by something it did, or didn't do, so you destroy the whole thing. Everything is them, the God and Goddess. The Christianity movement and the Holy Roman church that all Christian religions are based on has tried their best, got to give them credit, to force everyone to believe there is only a male God. They even went to the extent of building churches on top of the ancient Goddess Temples, and then went about burning, hanging, and crushing to death, not to mention the torture to get them to admit they were witches, perpetrated by the church. And yet, here on Earth, a reflection of Heaven Above, we have males and females in every life form. I certainly would love to see a male try to create this beautiful Earth!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Wise Man

G-d is not a man or a woman according to the Bible.

There were not any top rich white elite in Sodom, Babylon, Assyria, or Egypt.

Rome didn't exactly get shut down.

Come on man?, I know the scripture like the back of my hand.

Exd 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

So he's not a man?

I don't have to pull out the scriptures of Christ referring to God as the father do I?

All the bloodline genealogy in the Bible is through the men only, your tribal nation is from your father only, the mother doesn't count.

I never said anything about whites ruling the kingdoms you listed, you must have misunderstood. I said the rich elite of today base American society on those kingdoms laws, rules and traditions.

Rome was crushed for about a 1000 years starting with Constantine which were not the same rulers as before, until the time of the Renaissance aka the "Rebirth". The Holy Roman empire are not the same rulers are previous Rome.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have to agree. The Real God/Goddess does not hate anyone, or anything that they have created together.

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Mal 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

The all loving candy and flowers God is false doctrine and imaginary to what most people would like God to be. Same false doctrine the Catholic church teaches.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The only reason anyone places a gender on 'god' is due to a book and a man from our past labeling god with a gender.

If you can open your mind...and go back in time, to when seekers had to seek God within.... and not count or depend on another man to tell them what 'god ' is ....the most often gender attributed to the great spirit was a female....because the nature of the Holy Spirit IS nurturing, comforting, merciful, gracious....and these are attributes that humans account to a female nature (most of the time).

Its ironic....so many people that go by the books...want to preach about the nature of god...wrathful, jealousy, will anger...will come back with vengeance....

But how many of you have ever experienced this nature of wrath, jealousy, anger....yourself....in your relation with the Holy Spirit?

When you reach the deepest part of your being, and you see the nature of this Spirit within you in this deepest core of you....the love will overwhelm you and bring you to your knees....the acceptance will surround you unlike any unconditional love you can experience through another human....the understanding of why you struggle, why you have a hard time, and the knowing of ways you can do better are offered, in a gentle, gracious way.....its never demanding...its never a rage....and it is always a nature of love.

This is why, before books....the majority of the time, the Spirit was referred to as a female. Not a literal female being....but the nature...a feminine nature.

When you can connect with the Earth and nature and the Universe, and not be afraid that you are doing something wrong because a religion says its wrong...you can then discover....where the true book of life, of the Holy Spirit, is really kept....within the very foundation of life itself. The nature of this Holy Spirit is a nurturing accepting forgiving understanding nature...as well as a guide as long as you are seeking guidance.

But sense so many people are afraid to venture past what men from our past has told them....they cant experience the true greatness of the true nature of the Holy Spirit within all living things....they only know the human nature...which is wrath, anger, jealousy, vengeance, and the desire to see others punished.

I wouldnt use God or Goddess....or Father or Mother....I would use a in between....like the word 'Thee'....or just 'Holy Spirit'.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

reply to post by teapot

[edit on 17-5-2010 by pro-all]

God created both Light and Dark. I do not understand The Reasoning behind this, when I've tried to contemplate this issue, I have only discerned the word 'necessity'.

My understanding of the enemies of God stems from my experiences and learning of people who delight in destroying Love, innocence, Joy. And yes, the Bible does reflect the reality that such people exist.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I have to agree. The Real God/Goddess does not hate anyone, or anything that they have created together.

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Mal 1:3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

The all loving candy and flowers God is false doctrine and imaginary to what most people would like God to be. Same false doctrine the Catholic church teaches.

I am not so sure but Autowrench may not be referring to the god of the bible. You may want to point us to where a goddess is mentioned in that "holy" book.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Thanks for the clarificaton but the main problem is accepting the bible as the absolute truth. If God of the bible created both good and evil, why do christians associate him with only the quality of love? The christians have no other choice than to agree that there must be creator somewhere that has nothing to do with such mundane things as good, evil, sacrifice, war, peace and so on.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This is a fascinating theory, definitely an interesting blend of science and spiritual belief. Honestly though I see the male female distinction as pointless when it comes to the God/Goddess discussion.

The first organisms on this Earth did not reproduce sexually.

When you boil it down to its simplest form everything is the same. Male Female, Good Evil, Light Dark, they're just words, false dualities when in reality everything just IS. We don't contain just one spark of Creation/the Universe we are part of it, one with it, every atom in our bodies is the result of celestial phenomenon and biological evolution.

It has been the greatest mistake mankind has ever made to believe that because of our nakedness we are separate from God. The separation is merely an illusion as is assigning any gender to any "deity" that might exist. That's why religion is so popular, it disconnects people from reality with deception and guilt telling them they deserve to go to Hell from the moment they were born. Religion is meant to unite us not divide us, it is meant to further our understanding of the Universe not fight against scientific advancement.

The separation between the Creation and the "Creator" is a false one... everything is one.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I agree fully that the Sun is our ideal gOd candidate (I spell it with the O to differentiate from the Biblical God). Light itself may be the supreme force, as the Zoroastrians believed, but the Sun is definitely our local representative of the light force.

All the atoms in the Universe, beyond simply hydrogen and helium, were manufactured through stellar processes, either during the lifetime of a star or during the death of a giant star in a supernova explosion. And all of the energy with which we experience our existence is recycled solar energy that originated through photosynthesis in plants. We are truly stellar beings, made of stardust and powered by the local star that provides us with a place in space.

On the subject of sex, most stars travel through the galaxy in partnership with another star, in what those romantic astronomers call a “binary system.” They are said to behave like a couple of figure skaters on the journey. Perhaps there is a male and female situation here and perhaps our local star lost its partner long ago – or perhaps it has a long distance relationship with Sirius, as Walter Cruttenden believes and explains in his book “Lost Star of Myth and Time.”

Details aside, the most important realization to make is that our Sun and other stars are conscious life forms and not dumb balls of gas lacking intent, purpose or intelligence. This was obvious to ancient (pre Bible) people, even though they knew less than we do about the mechanics of a star that has seven distinct layers, some of which rotate at different speeds, and a magnetic field, the Heliosphere, which holds all the planets in its protective embrace. It was not science that declared solar reverence to be primitive and ignorant, but a jealous Church that ran all the educational facilities in the Western world.

Yes, this is the biggest elephant in the room ever and probably the longest running cover up in history.
Gregory Sams, author of the book “Sun of gOd”

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

This is from the Biblical God, EL, a warmonger who made slaves of the people of Earth. the God (and Goddess) that lives within me, does not do evil, does not kill. Please research your Bible and read some other religious texts instead of just blindly believing what the book pushed at you says. You do not know the authors of it, nor how many times it has been altered.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by teapot

Thanks for the clarificaton but the main problem is accepting the bible as the absolute truth. If God of the bible created both good and evil, why do christians associate him with only the quality of love? The christians have no other choice than to agree that there must be creator somewhere that has nothing to do with such mundane things as good, evil, sacrifice, war, peace and so on.

Friends, the Christians have just been blinded to the truth of the matter. Step way back and look at the BIG picture here. Everything. There is a thing called BALANCE. Without balance, everything falls down and crumbles. Black needs White to define it, Good needs Evil to define it, and so on. One cannot exist without the other to define it's existence. There is a particular Clan here on Earth for many thousands of years that is charged with maintaining this balance of nature. They are the Yin and Yang of the Unified Field.
If Good ever defeats Evil, the whole thing collapses. Christian scholars will tell you that Evil is an Imbalance in nature, but this is not true at all. A perfect balance must be maintained at all times, in everything, or chaos is ensured. Open you eyes to the big picture.

[edit on 5/18/10 by autowrench]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join