It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a "help" board?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I was wondering how to go to a thread and start at the last post I have viewed. It's difficult to remember what page I left off. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
There is a "help" board (Board business and questions IIRC) but I don't think the function you're looking for is there.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Bummer, I was hoping for thread memory. It's difficult to participate in numerous threads and then return for follow-up.

Thanks for moving!

[edit on 5/17/10 by zenjewel]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Currently, that feature doesn't exist but let's see what ATS 2010 has in store. And yes, there is a forum dedicated to 'members helping members.' You'll find all sorts of tips and that is the place to ask questions.

It's the ATS FRESHMAN FORUM.

This forum is a general gathering place for new members and users to ask questions about AboveTopSecret.com and generally "learn the ropes."

But the feature you ask about is wanted by a lot of members so let's see what the redesign will offer.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You can also go to your member profile and under posts on above you're profile you can find the posts you have made just simply click on the last one you posted on that specific thread.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well,there is a simple and logical way to do what you described.

If you are reading through a large thread and want to stop and return to the same spot.....

Right click your mouse and BOOKMARK it or save it to your favorites,etc.

Just find where you put it, click on the link and geez there you are back where you were.

That is what I do.

Why should ATS add a feature, your computer's browser program, has the ability to do for you.

Or do we expect ATS to think for us?

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

And to add, there are things there that members that have been around for a long time can learn as well.

Just saying...

new topics

top topics

join