It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Thai "redshirt" leader who was sniped in the head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Die, or will his deadly wound
be healed and the whole
world will marvel.

This is just a
question.
Anyone
know?

:|
David Grouchy

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I haven't been paying full attention to the Thai situation except for checking out small news clippings and vids. Thailand always seems to be bowin up. I remember when my mother worked at the FAO office in Bangkok and my trip to visit her got shot down due to protesters taking over the airport. As for this dude getting sniped was it the Redshirt leader? That would be sketch to say the least... as for his head wound healing, that would be lucky wouldn't it. I've heard of people surviving being shot in the head with small calibers but a sniper round to the head usually is lights out right?

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Vicious Jones]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Key red-shirt leader and rogue army officer Maj-Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol, who was shot in the head imemdiately after giving an interview to foreign reporters on Thursday night, died on Monday morning. Dr Chaiwan Charoenchokthawee, director of Vajira Hospital, said Maj-Gen Khattiya, better known as Seh Daeng, was pronounced dead at 9.20am.

www.bangkokpost.com...

Bangkok Post reported that he did succumb to his wound over night. I also read that the Red Shirts have called for a cease fire. I'm not sure if it has to do with the leaders death or not.

join