It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to search around for new Web browser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Time to search around for new Web browser

bostonherald.com

For anyone who’s currently using Internet Explorer as their browser, I’d like to offer you a challenge: Download a new browser, and use it for a day without touching Internet Explorer. Then, the next day, try it all over again with another browser. I promise, you’ll be glad you did.

“It is a good idea to try out a new browser or two,” said Thomas Taylor, a browser reviewer for toptenreviews.com. “It’s one of the most important pieces of software on your computer.”

Fortunately, people are slowly starting to explore their options. While the old Windows standby still dominat
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.washingtonpost.com

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've already chosen a non-IE browser ages ago, although my TAFE college campus still uses the Internet Destroyer.

I use Opera 10.5x as my primary browser, along with Safari 4.0.x as my secondary and Firefox as my tertiary. Chrome 4 I use experimentally and Internet Destroyer, very very very rarely.

How about you?

bostonherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Chrome, Firefox and IE6 at work (some internal sites only work in IE6)
Chrome and IE8 at home.

Unfortunately I find myself having more than just my preferred browsers installed because when I do web development I have to test it in everything, even that horror known as Safari.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I run on a mac and hate Safari. I immediately downloaded firefox. I've been using it for about 5 years now and nothing to me is better. Sometimes I have to use Safari for some school websites.

new topics

top topics

join