It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe Crop Circles Aren't Man Made? This Thread is For You!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Stemming from my hugely unpopular thread, My crop circle predictions I thought I would reveal how the above predictions will come to fruition.

Now, credit goes to atlasastro for pointing me in the right direction in regards to this crop circle business.

Oh yes, it's a thriving business!

You can read more about that HERE

Onto the juicy part of the thread!

If you are a believer in crop circles NOT being man made and are truly open minded then the following information should rattle your cage, even just a little bit...

Circles of knowledge conference 2010

Sounds interesting no?

So I have to ask, would you hold a crop circle conference and hope that the aliens or whoever come along and make some for you? Not forgetting that they would have to make them nearby and close to the date of the conference...

I'm sure they want to get in as many helicopter flights as possible for the day.

And at £85 for a 15 minute flight, that is a nice money earner, then there is the trade stands merchandise, dvd's, books, etc etc

So, there's the facts.

Ignore at your own peril.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
That may explain a handfull of crop circles but I still far from convinced that every crop circle was staged for tourism purposes. But damn that fancy one shows we can do almost anything. But maybe they are fake, I live in Alberta, Canada and own 3 fields and live around hundreds of them. Never actually seen a crop circle

edit
Id also like to add that I personaly do not farm these 3 fields, they are rented to and farmed by a family friend. That being said im certain that if a crop circle was discovered on my property I'd hear about it. And don't get me wrong I'd love for it to happen.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by GummB]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

what gets me is the first couple that were ever made. Now, either those guys were extremely forward thinkers, or perhaps, it wasn't "those guys" at all.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
thanks..

Tho having seen a few myself I stand by what my eyes have seen

some fake, some a lot more interesting...

all in all they are wonderfull bits of art

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

it's a thriving business

The japanese are fond of creating artificial waterfalls in their gardens.

Clearly, therefore, all waterfalls are man made.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Quote, LordBucket
The japanese are fond of creating artificial waterfalls in their gardens.

Clearly, therefore, all waterfalls are man made.

Thats a good point, and had I never laid eyes on a true waterfall i may believe that. However that brings to mind one abstraction, where did the idea of the first waterfall (crop circle) come from.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by GummB]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This argument does not hold water and was thoroughly refuted last crop circle season.

Simply because people find a way to profit off of something does not mean they are ultimately responsible for the "creation" of the money-maker itself.

For example, Swine flu. People made money making custom swine flu masks. Did they create the swine flu? No. They only profited from it.

It doesn't mean that crop circles are or are not man made. It just means that this argument is not valid to prove anything one way or another.

What about people paid to give tours in the Everglades? Did they create them? What about rain forest tours in Costa Rica? What about boating down the Amazon?

It can go on and on....

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This proves nothing, although you made me giggle with your gigantic illogical leap. Thanks

This does not prove who or what made the meaningful,complex,symmetrical,geometric designs/glyphs

Nor does it explain why my ex's dad who fly's helicopters for the RAF had to go visit this strange phenomena.......................wait i forgot, it's because the RAF/Military wanted to catch these silly pranksters.!

To me they are the most tangible manifestation of interdimensional communication for the masses.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ahh just you wait, come July/August, when the forum is a buzz with crop circle threads, you'll think back to this thread and think..hmm are these just made by greedy people out to make a buck?

I mean there's no proof otherwise is there?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Ahh just you wait, come July/August, when the forum is a buzz with crop circle threads, you'll think back to this thread and think..hmm are these just made by greedy people out to make a buck?

I mean there's no proof otherwise is there?

Aha
this is where your prediction comes from, oh wise one!
the conference...
got it!

there are always more in July August, so if you are going to make some money , that would be the best time.

but you are saying the conference organisers will be making extra ones for the conference?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yep hmmmm nice one

I bought some fake Diesel jeans in Bangkok once ... there for all Diesel jeans are fake

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

Yep.

I'll go out on a limb here too and say that the more elaborate ones, the ones that humans can't possibly make (lol) will be in close proximity to where this conference will be held.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am positive there are man made crop circles. I do not believe they are all man made.

How can you explain crop circle ghosts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by hardamber]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Despite the fact that there is a thriving economy in making crop circles, like this conference and also for groups like the circles makers people will still say aliens did it.

Why?

What proof is there to suggest this?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

What proof is there to suggest this?

There is none. Absolutely zero.

Now, please prove to me that you're a human being and not a robot alien cyborg wearing human flesh.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

There is no proof...but there is evidence that "someone" is a [snip]...

Uncivil phrase removed

[edit on 22/5/10 by masqua]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Would a robot post such a crappy thread such as this? And in skunk works no less!

Nope, I'm 100% hooman!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

Lol why so serious?

Rattled your cage have I?

How dare they hold a crop circle conference and state months ahead that they will conduct CC tours!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

lol I'm not but you seemed to have succeeded in fooling everyone....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
I am positive there are man made crop circles. I do not believe they are all man made.

How can you explain crop circle ghosts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by hardamber]

Wow, I can't believe nobody was interested in my reply. I think the crop circle ghosts can not be faked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join