It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour's farewell letter exposed , "Is not money left"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I know, see even I wasn't aware that the states deficit are not linked to the federal deficit in the US, very deceiving how the US government hide the fact that the states deficit combine is out of this world.

We have a commercial going on in the south of the US that is telling people where our actually deficit stands, in other words the government is hiding the nations actually deficit that is all the states combine.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Englishmen, Scots and the Irish are always welcome here!

IRM

But not the Welsh, they can go to New Zealand with all the other sheep shaggers

I'm so getting a warning, but it's worth it.

Hehehe!

I foresee some major problems there. I doubt the sheep fanciers will want to share their women!

IRM

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Why not just pull up stumps and move to Australia.

No thanks.... Been there a few times and it aint all that..... When I finish work tonight I will have a VERY long shower... Maybe even for half an hour... Then I may wash my car with water I havent had to tear up my backyard to put a water tank to collect rain water which does not come very often... I can then go for a walk and not have to go into a shop just for the air con to get out of the oppressive heat....
Yes Britain has its problems but so does Australia.. You too are being over run with immigrants that will be an even worse problem for you due to the lack of habitable space, and water resource... We also do not have to travel 24 hours on a plane whenever we want to go to anywhere but Oz...

That combined with not having to deal with some of the most anally retentive people I have ever met... Here is quite good.... No good having fun in the sun if eventually the desert is going to swollow you up....

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

That combined with not having to deal with some of the most anally retentive people I have ever met... Here is quite good.... No good having fun in the sun if eventually the desert is going to swollow you up....

Funny, most Aussies I've ever met have been quite laid back, fun-loving people, although usually complete neat freaks for some reason.

I agree, I quite like the UK, but I would like to get the hell out of here for a few years (but not permanently).

What you're basically saying about Oz is it's a nice place to visit, but ya wouldn't wanna live there?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Its a great place to visit!! I went a few times.. Travelled all the way up the east coast..Its an awesome country with big huge skies, weird animals, and as you said, neat freaks (I was engaged to an Ozzy chick ... Borderline aspergers neat freak and so was her family... I also even got it in the neck for all the troubles in Nothern Ireland... Even though it was the jocks who started the crap and not us... Long and boring story)..... But it was sure nice to come home and have a long shower...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Actually, the UK did effectively print more money. Thats what the 'quantitative easing' was all about.

Use that term and joe publics eyes glaze over. If they said "hey dudes, we're making lots of money out of nothing" people might worry :-)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I thought they opted against quantitative easing in the end?

Meh, I could be wrong, it was a while ago now and when it comes to finance, I also get the glazed eyes syndrome. It's one of few areas I've never really been able to get my head around, which is strange considering I'm educated up to degree level maths... I suppose we all have our weak areas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join