It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone has banned from sites like wikipedia just because he/she says any Fringe Theories are rig

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Is there's someone that got banned from Websites like Wikipedia and TVtropes just because he/she says in these websites that Any Subjects like Pseudosciences, Conspiracy Theories, and things like that are true?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Is there's someone that got banned from Websites like Wikipedia and TVtropes just because he/she says in these websites that Any Subjects like Pseudosciences, Conspiracy Theories, and things like that are true?

Why yes of course!..and make sure you lock your door..
lol

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
TVtropes deals with fictional subject matter. Why are you concerned about stating opinions on (ostensibly) non-fictional matters there?

As for Wikipedia, I have heard rumors they ban for what amount to political reasons, but I have not known anyone who has experienced this firsthand. I myself have had several accounts and IP addresses banned from Wikipedia for making "unconstructive or unhelpful" edits. These were mainly performed for my own entertainment. It was fun, and ultimately worthwhile.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
TVtropes deals with fictional subject matter. Why are you concerned about stating opinions on (ostensibly) non-fictional matters there?

As for Wikipedia, I have heard rumors they ban for what amount to political reasons, but I have not known anyone who has experienced this firsthand. I myself have had several accounts and IP addresses banned from Wikipedia for making "unconstructive or unhelpful" edits. These were mainly performed for my own entertainment. It was fun, and ultimately worthwhile.

And to make this even worse, Those that their Logic isn't flawed like those that has been Conditioned by Mainstream Media and Academics Are Branded as Insane Troll Logic and those that Fails logic forever by Websites like TVtropes and Wikipedia

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Hope you won't lose sleep over this

because you'll have noticed that Wiki's reputation

is about as low as Nike's, these days

The days of Wiki being quoted as a reputable source

are LONG gone

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by masonicon

Hope you won't lose sleep over this

because you'll have noticed that Wiki's reputation

is about as low as Nike's, these days

The days of Wiki being quoted as a reputable source

are LONG gone

is the wikis that you mentioned in this post refers to Wikipedia or other wikis?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

and this is happens to me when I attempts to adds real life examples of many Fantasy and Sc-fi tropes, especially when they aren't part of conventionallly accepted Science and History

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

and this is happens to me when I attempts to adds real life examples of many Fantasy and Sc-fi tropes, especially when they aren't part of conventionallly accepted Science and History

new topics

top topics

join