It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please spare a thought for my little doggy, who has his opperation today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My beautiful dog, Mr Eddy, has a big cancer lump being removed today. He's a very timid old boy, and hates the vets, so he's going to be petrified right now. As he's there all alone.
He has a huge lump on his side, which has been left as it is malignent. But the time has come to have the big lump taken out, we're hoping they can remove it all, but they may only be able to take it down so it doesn't show as much.

he's scared, and so am I. I feel rotten for him, as I know how scared he is right now.

Anyone who feel so inclined, keep him in your thoughts for a bit, send some good vibes his way, and maybe he can pull through it and get better.

Thanks

Here's a picture of him in the snow.
www.flickr.com...@N06/4194797423/

((((bigdog)))

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

*giving you a hug*
Everything`s gonna be alright!
I have a dog too and I feel for you.

They can sense your emotions so, stay strong, I am sure he will be fine!

Take care!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thanks

And if that's your poochy in your avatar, then he/she is a real sweety

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Best wishes for Mr Eddy, from this side of the pond..

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh goodness, I know what you feel, Best of luck thoughts and prayers for your doggie today!

Please let me know how your baby gets on!

Hugs from my pup Storm
and me!xx

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
My prayers for you and your friend.

The unconditional love from a pet is one of the most precious things a human can experience.

I know how you feel!!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thanks again, I just picked him up from the vets. he's not had anything done, as they think it may be too far gone, also they found another lump. They're willing to do the op, but it's gone up to 2 grand, and it's probably only going to extend his life by a few months as it's a very aggressive cancer. So it may well be just a matter of making sure he's not in pain (which for now he's not) and waiting for the time to let him go. Still, at least we get to say goodbye

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Oh im so sorry to hear that, I wish there was something i could do,

Again so sorry if you need to chat please feel free to u2u me, xxxxx

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thanks, but it's kinda been coming so I'm prepared for it. I'm more prepared for this than I was when I lost Mr Toby, that was out of the blue, Mr Eddy is a big fat dog, always has been. His health has always been a question in the back of my mind. His back legs were going at one point, but we started him on glucosamine sulphate, and that sorted that out for him. His front legs splay out down by his paws, which means he's nearly been walking on his ankles (do dogs have ankles?) for his entire life. It doesn't cause him pain, but it's been a concern as he could end up lame. And now this, it's probably kinder to make the next few weeks/months as comfy for him as possible and let him go. Maybe he's trying to tell me that there's another dog at the dog home who needs to have a new home.

new topics

top topics

join