It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skyah, is my name.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hello, My name is Skyah and I just signed in and I thought this is an interesting website, because i always enjoy learning more. Many of the topics discussed here are highly familiar to me,
and it might sound strange but it's always been the way ' I think', and most of all dream.
I am a very sensitive person and I 'work' a lot with energy and intuition, telepathy and lucid dreaming. At first I used to be afraid of my dreams because no one was there to tell me they were real, they only thing I knew was that it meant something and came out of nowhere. They contained the most crazy and weird emotions that seemed out of this world and I experienced such absurd and confusing things they would haunt me for days on end.It was only until I was able to look around on the internet some time ago that i found out I might be very right about many, but not all, things i had seen and felt before in my life.
This gave me the feeling these things i saw and felt really did mean something and has helped me understand a lot more than others of my age could handle to know.
I am always asking why, and most of my biggest questions are already answered.
The most difficult thing i am currently thinking about is the space-war.
Apperantly reptilians (dark side) have corrupted humans souls,
and the Pleiades's (light side) are attempting to free us into a new state of being.
I know my origins and i know my purpose, but the only thing i just can't seem to understand is war. Love makes so much more sense in my opinion and i think war should be eliminated completely from the human mind.I would rather have a less civilized simple loving community than one sacrificing everything in the name of progress.

Well that's about everything that makes this website useful to me

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyah

Hello, Skyah!!! (nice name)

Welcome on ATS!

You`ll meet some very nice people here!

Have fun!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyah

Welcome Skyah.

I think you will fit right in...

Peace

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hello there and welcome to AbovetopSecret! Great to have you here with us and I'm sure as you join in you may come across things you are unsure of, Please feel free to contact me at any point with and query's you have, I'm more than happy to help you around the halls of ATS till you are able to fly on your own,

Here is a few things to help you get started, Again at any point feel free to ask me as many questions as you need,

Getting started.

(click to open player in new window)

Getting an avatar uploaded,

(click to open player in new window)

New member posting help, (what the little tags ect are)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala xx

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your information and welcomes!

Those short clips are very handy

I'll be shore to message you if i have any questions i can't find the answers to my questions

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Skyah]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
By the way, I'm not sure but am I supposed to post 20 mesaages within my intordcution to be allowed to comment on other topics?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyah
By the way, I'm not sure but am I supposed to post 20 mesaages within my intordcution to be allowed to comment on other topics?

You can make the 20 contributing posts anywhere on ATS ETA: Dont forget about BTS! (dont want operation mindcrime kicking my butt)

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

*GEL*

[edit on May 17th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyah

You can post to any thread in any members forum you wish.
Please don't use one-liners like " great post man, starred and flagged" or "I agree."

Once you reach 20 posts / replies you can then start your own threads.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have sent you a u2u regarding your question on my profile

To find your u2u look at the top of the page and you will see a tab that has now gone red!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
You can make the 20 contributing posts anywhere on ATS!

What about BTS??

(That's Below Top Secret, Skyah)..

Sorry for the one liner, Sauron.

Peace

[edit on 17-5-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hey another reptilian believer! The one thing I love about a reptilian believer is that it`s pretty much a given that you are dealing with an open mind. I have just recently seen/heard/remembered a few things that have opened me up to the possibility. One thing I will tell you is a story I heard from an old friend who to this day I cannot even begin to think of a reason for him to have lied about this. I mean, it was when we were 18 or 19 and being accepted and popular and normal were very important to us having just freshly having completed our sentence at the indoctrination camps known as schools. Yet he risked his reputation by telling people his story and he ended up losing a lot of his status. Anyway, he was in a jail for fighting with his brother (by the way, I don`t wanna add a crazy twist for no reason so its probably nothing related but my friends uncle is a high ranking member of the masons) and he was in a cell by himself, and he swore to god to me that the guards kept looking through the window in the door at him and their faces were like MONSTERS. Then I heard another story about a police seargent who supposedly exposed his true self to a suspect, and the police department was about maybe 20 miles away from the jail my friend was in. It got me to thinking that a police or correction officer would be perfect for these things to imitate because they supposedly thrive on fear and submission. Anyway, nice to meet you!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join