It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art of War? change it to cnn or fox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
the UN is meeting on the success of weapons inspections, there is some dude speaking in french right now, but hans blix is talking about the stuff now. this seems very important since last night bush said the cards should be laid out, and this soon, it is only a matter of time before it begins.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I seriously doubt that we will learn anything new from Blix. He is starting to sound like a broken record when it comes to reporting to the security council.

Blah..Blah...Yada...Yada...we need more time...Blah..Blah..Saddam is not fully cooperting..Yada..Yada..same old song and dance...

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I knew it would be the case, but I'm glad Bush confirmed last night that he will proceed to remove Saddam with or without the UN's approval. The sooner the better.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
I knew it would be the case, but I'm glad Bush confirmed last night that he will proceed to remove Saddam with or without the UN's approval. The sooner the better.

Amen! Lets roll!

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this war is going to be a lot more devastating then we think. something is going to happen. i don't know if it will be by iraq, that i doubt, but i have a feeling that north korea is about to light something up. north korea is a much bigger target than iraq, the real reason that i think we're going after iraq, is the same reason we dropped the nukes on hiroshima and nagasaki to scare the soviet union, to let them know we're not f*cking around when it comes to nuclear policy. if they keep goin on with their stuff, even after this thing with iraq, then a greater war will break out.

the last two hours was nothing but mindless drivel by bickering rich people. nothing new, nothing imprtant. i say let's get him already damnit!

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I honestly don't think were in for much in Iraq. There army is only 30% operational. And with the moral being so low, I don't suspect there will be much opposition.

As far as North Korea is concerned, it seems that they are just spreading their tail feather like a big peacock. They want our attention for reasons other than the obvious. I fully believe that when the time comes to confront North Korea, they'll back down. They aren't that stupid as to try to take on the US without help from another large country, but that's a different argument all together.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yep I agree! Saddam must be removed. Sooner the better !!

top topics

join