It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation working on Sweat-Triggered Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation working on Sweat-Triggered Vaccines

www.wiseupjournal.com

Sweat-triggered vaccine delivery: Carlos Alberto Guzman of the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research in Germany with Claus-Michael Lehr and Steffi Hansen of the Helmholtz-Institute for Pharmaceutical Research will develop nanoparticles that penetrate the skin through hair follicles and burst upon contact with human sweat to release vaccines.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Just imagine them putting this stuff in the water supply and your taking a bath. The possibilities are endless and what the ptb could in theory do with this, if this tech becomes a reality for people like Gates.

The water supply would never be safe again if stuff like this is developed. Or maybe released via aerosols into the air, who knows how this tech could be used.

Thoughts....

www.wiseupjournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Is the water supply even safe now?

Ask anyone around you if it's ok to drink the water and you'll get an immediate no!

The water in the town south of me is undrinkable, I don't know why really but you automatically just puke if you take a sip, and in my town the water just makes people sick anyways so we all just buy bottled water :/ I like Fiji the best

Plus this sounds expensive to be pouring into the water, I mean it'd be diluted fairly quickly, so I'd have to worry about the homeopathic effects lol.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Any kind of nanotech is gonna be potentially disastrous. If you think we`ve gotten off easy adapting to nuclear tech, nano is gonna be a MUCH bigger speedbump. One of those things we are all really gonna have to evolve consciously in order to handle. If nanotech becomes as widespread as I think it will, it won`t matter if we all die or become zombified, it will still be the end of the world as we know it. It will become incredibly difficult to define, let alone discern between, what it means to be human, machine, or animal, or "fill in the blank". You`ve seen the artists/entertainers who perform for crowds and who have altered their body to more closely resemble that of a feline or reptile? With nanotech, I believe it will be possible for a person, by their own will or otherwise, to live out their lives as a filing cabinet, or a cloud of dust/gas. Or maybe just upgrade your brain to be able to work like a supercomputer, or change your eye/hair/or skin color instantly. That`s why I believe nanotech will either never be fully realized due to suppression, or after a short time it will be outlawed except for government use partly because of an outcry from the religious sector declaring all nano modified humans to be abominations, at which time the human race, just recently united under a one world government partially due to advances in nanotech, will be split by a civil war. Those on the side of nanotech, since we will already have more advanced space gear, will use their "devil`s magic" to leave far into deep space, utilizing nanotech for everything from creating biological habitats, to becoming "vacuum adapted" so as to survive the vacuum of space without a suit, and even live and thrive in it. I got some of this idea from the backstory to the hyperion cantos, a 4 book series by dan simmons. Well worth the read, and I didn`t ruin anything either, the actual story is much much much more.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I agree my water here in london, makes me go to sleep, you get very tired after drinking it.

I tested it once with one of those kits and it said that it was near contaminated water levels, but just under. What the feck is in it, who knows.

But the above link i gave showed what these people are thinking and look at the ultrasound on males as form of contraception. Will they be able to use this on mass and i think this tech is also possible.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Just imagine them putting this stuff in the water supply and your taking a bath. The possibilities are endless and what the ptb could in theory do with this, if this tech becomes a reality for people like Gates.

In the context of the article, just imagine the good some of this work may yield. Some diseases which are preventable but which cut a trail of human misery through some countries (and continents e.g. Africa) could be countered. Just imagine the benefits before starting to bleat on about your paranoia.

If all progress and innovation in medicine had been curtailed by paranoia and mistrust then we would still be in the dark ages.

I happen to trust the intentions here.

Regards

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

have you seen this www.abovetopsecret.com... i doubt this new tech is good for anything other than the agenda

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I'm with you on this one, this is something that could be used to treat huge amounts of people suffering the same condition in just one hit, especially in 3rd world areas. The positives are definitely there for this sort of tech.

Of course it could probably spread anthrax like wildfire too if you stuck it in a crop-duster

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
In 1992 i was a victim of electronic mind controll.

top topics

join