It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever actually called INS/immigration at workplace?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
HEy all, this is a post ive wanted to put up for some time now. I work for a cvs in southwest CT. it has and does, employee illegal aliens. Most married some ameican guy to get residency. Im an american citizen, and quite franklyk, get treated so much different from them. When i was 14 i got my first job at a local foodmarket, which also gave fake social security numbers to the employees.
Ive worked harder tan any of the empoyees thier, and have been threatened and pissed to the point where ive wanted to get even, and call INS or homeland security. A freind had told me to call homeland security, sometimes they get money, a bonus per head rounded up. IS their any truth to this?
I guess my questins is, is it compicated, and can it be used against me in case it turns out they bypassed the legal system and got residency? thier skimming the system! that is, could the company sue in case they hide it well?
or perhpas better business beraue? im wanting to do this, but dont know the politics involved or how the system works...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Do not even bother calling. Start a rumor. Talk loud enough about a possible raid coming to the workplace. Especially in earshot of the management. Maybe like that you overheard someone calling INS or ICE.

Devious.

Hehehehehehe

[edit on 5/17/2010 by endisnighe]

new topics

join