It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we waiting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I remember this song from my days in Primary School...

Why are we waiting, we are suffocating, why are we waiting...something something something...

Anyway my point is that even though this song was sang in school and probably related to the war or illness just like the ring a ring a roses song relates to the plaugue...

It none the less runs true today...

I was thinking with all TSHTF as of late, why we are still waiting.

Earthquakes and Volcanoes-Why are we waiting and not relocating somewhere safe? Why are we not investigating HAARP as a potential catalyst for these earth changes?

Environment-Why are we waiting and not exposing Chem Trails for what they are. Why are we waiting and not producing free energy which is obviously now accessible?

UFO's-Why are waiting for Disclosure to take place when we all know the truth of the evidence put forward already. Why are we just sitting back and waiting?

NWO-Why are we waiting? We know what's going down...why is nothing being done about it.

Anyway you get the point...

Everything from Blue Beam to Microchips to Conditioning to Prophecy and Apocolypse, Fear mongering and Media manipulation to the New Age Occult movement and on and on....

TS is HTF Brothers and Sisters...

Why are we waiting?

That is the question. We unify and move now in resistence to the plan of TPTB then we have a chance...we sit and watch...well we get rounded up, tested on, put into camps and at the very worst killed.

So come on people why are we waiting?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
We are waiting because of our instinct to survive. In terms of weather and environment, we wait because of our fear of being wrong and giving up our lifestyle for a new one based on science we don't understand. In terms of TPTB it comes down to that possibility of us being wrong. Sure it sounds nice to be a martyr for your cause and all but what if you are wrong. You know deep down that exposing the things you hold to be true could get you killed or set off a war from which you may die. You would be left in the local obituary instead of a history book dying for a cause that they won't dare speak of at your funeral. We will continue to wait in quiet discontent because of our need to live. Even a mundane, and tedious existence is better than the alternative. You may not believe this, but it isn't your choice. When it comes to survival, your heart and body don't call the shots. Only instinct. The most diehard armchair warrior on this forum will never do anything until it is too late. IMO, nothing wrong with that. It is how we are wired. The ones that do act, will definitely have one of those wires come loose.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I still don't know how to embed:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

you place the video id between .[.yvid] and [/yvid.]. (without the periods)

Also, I can't view in the US because of SONY...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by broahes]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
this is just my humble opinion and this is how i feel about the ´waiting`
i´m first, to be second in line.

what i mean by that is, i think some of us are waiting for someone to step up and take action wether it´s violent or peaceful.
maybe a bit weak, but i´m waiting for that man to step up.

furthermore i think violent revolution is inevitable if we´d like to see REAL change.

there´s no way of fighting `the system` from the inside, if you manage to get too close to your goals, the TPTB make sure you get `taken care of`

once again, just my humble opinion though

[edit on 17-5-2010 by kn0wh0w]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
this is just my humble opinion and this is how i feel about the ´waiting`
i´m first, to be second in line.

what i mean by that is, i think some of us are waiting for someone to step up and take action wether it´s violent or peaceful.
maybe a bit weak, but i´m waiting for that man to step up.

Unfortunately we would never know when someone finally strikes back. That person would be smeared as a 'terrorist' and persecuted as such. In this day and age of fear, even justified violence is viewed as 'terrorism'.

Personally, I'm not waiting. I'm PREPARING: Setting things right in my life, getting my affairs in order, and prepping myself both mentally and physically. The day is coming when we will be fed up with the BS that our own governments continually feed us. That day everyone will have a choice to make: stand up for yourself, your home, and your right to live free of oppression...or knuckle under, stay a slave, and rot in fear.

"We the People..."

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by broahes
reply to post by Point of No Return

you place the video id between .[.yvid] and [/yvid.]. (without the periods)

Also, I can't view in the US because of SONY...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by broahes]

Use a secure anonymus proxy browser such as this one here...

www.satandeathkill.com...

Nobody should be able to block that, I hate the fricken name though but it will do the trick for you in the future. Should do anyways and if it somehow does not, search for a proxy with an ip of a country, such as UK, that is allowed to view the videos.

https proxys will always bypass content filters as far as I am aware but the ip needs to be of a certain country that can view certain things if that makes sense.

Hope that helps.

If it doesnt work, I have another few links that should.

Youtube can kiss some ass, about time it did after google decided to murder privacy.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We are not doing anything because we are still too comfortable with our lifestyles. The average American can still go to work, come home, drink beer and watch tv. They're too busy to think about world issues, politics and the new world order.

Revolutions happen when things get really terrible. When people have nothing to lose, that is when we will see our true awakening. Stuff has to get a lot worse first.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

We wait cause its still not the right time.
Only those who shall be prepared for the right moment.

btw..
I dont wait

Nia

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The best way to organise is to meet in person at ats meetups.

Organise member gatherings first.

Doubt i'll be going tho as the majority of you folk that actively post seem to be in America or Austrailia.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
We are waiting because we are waiting for the sudden move, the radical action from our enemies.

We are waiting for the us to take the guns away

We are waiting for the UN to take control

We are waiting for disclosure

We are waiting for martial law

We are waiting for sudden extreme law

But our enemies don't make sudden movements they creep, year after year decade after decade.

Were the rocks there the river

that is why we are waiting and that is why unless we change or they make a drastic mistake WE WILL LOOSE.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

The reality is that it is written.

Speaks for itself.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

You go on ahead and let us know how it works out. Let us know how that bunker in the mountains works out for you. Or your attack on some Federal Building. Or whatever you have in mind.

But basically, you go first.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

The reason why "we" are waiting is that "we" are not the TPTB and have no real power or influence on anything other than petty words on an online forum.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Why are we waiting, we are suffocating, why are we waiting...something something something...

Anyway my point is that even though this song was sang in school and probably related to the war or illness just like the ring a ring a roses song relates to the plaugue...

Earthquakes and Volcanoes-Why are we waiting and not relocating somewhere safe? Why are we not investigating HAARP as a potential catalyst for these earth changes?

Environment-Why are we waiting and not exposing Chem Trails for what they are. Why are we waiting and not producing free energy which is obviously now accessible?

UFO's-Why are waiting for Disclosure to take place when we all know the truth of the evidence put forward already. Why are we just sitting back and waiting?

NWO-Why are we waiting? We know what's going down...why is nothing being done about it.

Everything from Blue Beam to Microchips to Conditioning to Prophecy and Apocolypse, Fear mongering and Media manipulation to the New Age Occult movement and on and on....

Why are we waiting?

That is the question. We unify and move now in resistence to the plan of TPTB then we have a chance...we sit and watch...well we get rounded up, tested on, put into camps and at the very worst killed.

people won't do anything out of fear of being hung by their fellow Americans who will kill the savior instead of the murderer, etc that comes into their home.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Why are we waiting?

You're being paranoid.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
As others have said we are too comfortable still. We still have bread and circuses to keep us entertained. Also we are not unified. Most do not know who to trust. Most open militias have been infiltrated by feds. We don't know our neighbours enough to rely on them in a crisis much less confide in them about resisting tyranny.

When the number of people out of work and loosing homes reaches a critical mass that may spark something but still it will be more chaotic then anything. TPTB are putting troops and equipment in place all over the country to try and quell any uprising. That's obvious if you scan the news here for the last several months.

It is hard to say if the people have the power to rise up mainly because of the lack of unity and coordination. There would have to be enough unified militias to start things off. And then others might join in. But as has been mentioned they would be spun as terrorist, and already are.

Whether the oil spill is contrived or not this may be more then TPTB bargained for and in the long run might turn out to work on our favor as far as ridding us of TPTB. But it is a terrible price to pay in environmental destruction. There are a lot of militias in the south so they may be coordinating something as we speak but who knows.

So we wait and prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Its because people have to just rise up together all at the same time. There has to be a trigger event that causes this to happen on a mass scale.

It's not about small groups of people going out and making change, its about people having to have a real reason that hits them in the face suddenly while watching tv in their homes that says, "GO AND DO THIS NOW!".

Watch V for Vendetta.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Agreed to the fullest.

We are waiting for the lit fuse to reach the TNT.
Once it goes boom, we will take what's ours.

top topics

join