It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Mind Control Workin Yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I know alot of you have probably read this article, but heres a bit of it for those of ya who dont know what Im talking about.

By Spring 2004, an invasive mind control technology known as a "Frequency Fence" is slated for implementation onto global society. This Frequency Fence is a bio-neurological, electromagnetic induced form of mind control which will block your higher sensory abilities. A literal "perceptual harness" or "mental prison" will be built around you without you even knowing it is happening, and the scariest part is, your five senses will not alert to you that anything is wrong.

Spring of 2004 has come and passed. Do you feel any different? Do you think this really has started?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oops heres the link

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
How would one know if they were under mind control? I don't feel any different, I do find myself blowing my money on useless crap more often. Ah consumerism.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
*stares blankly*

*Points and screams ala The Body Snatchers*

Seriously though, I don't think that if it did work, we'd be able to tell... Except for those few charged to save the world. Y'know, the sexy teen, the rebellious kid and his sister.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This Frequency Fence is a bio-neurological, electromagnetic induced form of mind control which will block your higher sensory abilities.

This is almost what I have been experiencing and what I was talking about. However no aliens involved..just regular people without souls and who are very evil working for the gov't. They started to attack me more, letting me know that they can kill me if they wanted to all remotely since I started to write here. I have seen them control other's behaviors for the past two years and almost daily basis. For instance inorder to psychologically harass me they let other people copy odd gestures of my facial expression. Funny thing is that people don't realize how silly their face looks..that their facial muscles and nerves are being manipulated.also People will break out into songs, say something..do odd behaviors like I do, because they somehow are able to manipulate bio-neurologics in human body. Some conscious people stop and say "I don't know why i keep singing this" or some mindless people would sing for a long time without realizing that outside force is making them like that. I have seen people's face, arms, and legs manipulated to copy my person style to inorder to psychologically abuse me.

Singing, and odd jestures are harmless,,, they can turn harmless stuffed nose into a horrifying stifling experience. They have turned my exercise into murder weapon. They recorded my fast heart -rate and can emulate this in other people...as they let me know last night...this is like mind-controll---things happening to you body, muscles and nerves without the proper physiological order.

I have no evidence other than I am making them very angry by posting here. I am risking so much by posting here. I hope somebody gets it.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sounds like our minds need a good firewall!

Lucky for me I have one and it works great...

...Be not afraid to look deeply into the evidence of the obvious!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wow guinnypig, I certainly hope your not serious?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
ahhh global mind control... best get cracking and start activating those DNA strands people!

links:

22 Strand DNA Activation

From Two To Twelve Strands of DNA ?

ACTIVATION OF THE DNA STRANDS, THE LIGHT CODINGS OF OUR DIVINITY.

use google for more

only thing is, how can you tell how many you've clicked in?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Have any of you ever been to a Hypnotist?

Y'know, the kind that hypnotize an entire group of people to do funny things.

If you leave your doors open then the intruder has free range - you will allow it if you want to.

You have free will. My firewall is locked tight man!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You know, I've always wanted to build a Faraday Cage and sleep in it for a few nights to see if I start feeling differently. It would be interesting to see what changes might occur (if it's possible to notice them) when you're not being hit with radio-waves 24/7.

Have any of you noticed a decline in your energy level recently? Normally I have a lot of energy, but a few weeks ago, it just dropped like a rock. I haven't changed my diet; I'm not depressed; I exercise; etc...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the links deafence, good reads

Embryonic, I've noticed a sudden drop in my energy level too. I've been sleeping more and I have changed my diet or anything either.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a HUGE differance in my sleeping patters.....SO BIG that I have been seeing my doctor, and next week will be my 3rd appointment about this issue. I seam to only be able to be awake in 3 to 4 hour intervalls! OMG!

I cant seam to meditate correctly anymore.........

I am not answering the phone prior to it ringing anymore.......and I no longer KNOW who is on the other end untill they actually speak now......

BIG CHANGES! and not one that I am JIVING'N'HARMONY with either....GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
if anything at all, im feeling better than in previous months. ive been right on top of things where as a few months ago it would take me a moment to gain my thoughts. dunno, maybe im one of the chosen few to be an exception

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
People like guinypig scare me quite frankly. That kind of paranoia can easily led to a shooting rampage. Guinypig not as an insult but out of concern have you considered that maybe your misinteroerting things? Have you considered seeing a Psychiratrist?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ive noticed a drop in my ability to meditate too,but nothing too serious.ive actually seemed to have more physcial energy than before.to burn it off ive been doing about 3 times more excercise than i normally would!the meditation thing for me is probably coz im a bit worried bout me exams that start on monday lol.my mental energy seems to have increased quite a bit to be honest.

but i have noticed some people acting..well...weird to be honest.people acting completely out of character.IE.some people in my form at school who normally act like prats paying attention and working while the swotty ones (other than me lol) have been wreaking havoc.also people seem (to me at least) to be less willing to think about things and are just accepting what they are told!case in point: i was able to convince a friend of mine that elephants evolved from field mice!(i did it to prove what i was seeing) Dread,who is in the same form as me has no doubt noticed the same things i have.people getting far more lethargic,lazy and reluctant to think.you guys noticed any of this?it could just be my paranoia though lol.

[edit on 8-6-2004 by AlphaOfTheOmega]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Okay, I'll bite. Which government or corporation is responsible for this technology. And what is the point?

Explain here or write me at [email protected]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012
Okay, I'll bite. Which government or corporation is responsible for this technology. And what is the point?

The plot thickens, in that the instigators of this coming bio-neurological manipulation are counting on you to not even believe in their existence. They are depending on you to have a kind of mentality which suggests that what you can not see or perceive with your five senses does not exist, and therefore cannot affect you. If you do not know an enemy exists, you will not take measures to protect yourself from it. The reality of the situation is quite the opposite. These forces presently poised against you posses a level of technology which surpasses present earth science. Their bio-neurological invasion can definitely affect you and hinder your evolution as a species in more ways than you can presently comprehend, making them an absolute threat to your over all well being.

These covert sinister forces are "master geneticists" who are partially human, partially non-human, and extraterrestrial (ET). Some are genetic half breeds that appear fully human in appearance but in reality are human hybrids of ET origin. If your present belief system limits your ability to accept the possibility of beings from other worlds, simply replace ET with the term demon. Because in all right, what these beings intend to do is nothing less than demonic in the truest sense.

Through the "human elite" these ET Intruders dominate and control society through such organizations as the Illuminati, Council on Foreign Relations, and the United Nations, to name just a few. These negative factions are largely responsible for the present manipulations humanity is living under. This includes the present "police state" which has been accelerated to deal with the human resistance factor. It also includes most of the government and quasi-government agencies created in the 20th century.

*excerpt from article

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
justanillusion, that is quite an interesting concept you brought up.

the only thing I can say I have noticed, is that I have to work harder to get into a totally relaxed meditative state. what use to be easy and come almost as second nature to me, has now become a lengthy process for me to achieve the same results. whether it is related to mind control or not I do not know. But i have noticed that younger crowd, teenagers and younger seem to be more detached from the spiritual than ever before...but could be blamed on society as a whole.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I haven't really noticed anything unusal about this bio-neurological intrusion. I think what the author of the article is talking about is the indoctrination procedures of the elite and the tools they use.

For example, television and its content, radio waves that are silent--resonating to the frequency of our brain waves, etc. Because this type of electronic intrusion is all around us in the developed world, we are definitely in a frequency field fence, for some at least. Could ET's be transmitting their mind control to us through these methods? I'd say yes, its possible.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can't say I can relate. TV has no hold on me. Many times I can shut it off in the middle of programs. Also my intuition is still intact as well as my dream solving skills. I've never been fond of meditation, waste of time. On the other hand, I do contemplate while doing stuff & insights often come to me that way. I could probably detect any kind of attempted bio-neurological intrusion from it's irritating feeling, similar to irritating sublimals I've tested out before. But just as there are ways to irritate the mind electronically or otherwise, there are just as many ways to block the signals from reaching you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join