It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ 1070 False flag..Help spot the sleight of hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It has just occured to me that we on ats along with many foreign and domestic institutions have jumped on one side of this issue or the other. It is an emotional issue no matter which side that you defend. MUCH too MUCH diversive!

Considering the fact that the feds have been ignoring it for 20 years and for it to raise its head now and the fed/president to be shocked by the step Arizona has taken.

In my humble opinion something else is being masked by this uproar. It is detracting from research some of the dedicated researchers are doing on this board and others.

Lets try and identify the masked event.
Oil in the gulf? mabe but it is still in the limelight.
UFO activity? ..still making news. Nothing shocking as i've seen.
Hopi Indian's last ceromony..mabe .
Jesus's grandaughter several generations removed claiming rights to his grave in India....mabe

I wanted to start this thread for honest brainstorming and not flaming or anything to do with what I believe is the false flag..

I ask moderators to clip posts that try and bring the immigration thread to this one.

I hope we spot this one!

[edit on 17-5-2010 by awakentired]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hm, I don't think of it as a false flag as I don't tend to buy into overarching conspiracy theories. I think it's just a flare up. Societies work that way. Something happens, everyone screams about it for awhile, something else happens, then the people start screaming about the new event. Wait another 2 months and people on ATS will be flaming each other over something new. It's pointless, but I don' think there is much logic to humanity most days.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
There is logic in chaos even. So there is logic here. Albeit hard to find. I can easily post aguments on either side but that is why I question the motives behind the timing. After 20 years of this crap why now?

It makes me consider some of the arguements against as being a racially motivated law or in the least profiling . The race card being played on one side or the other brings not benefit to either. Yet heats the community on both sides to be racially aware.

I was concerned when Obama was elected because I thought he would be soon shot and it would cause race riots. I honestly believed that was the only reason tpb would allow him to come to power, because they want / need the race wars in USA.

I cant agree with you that it is simply a due course event.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't think its detracting from other issues, other than being part of the usual "media blitz".. I do however think the media coverage and response from government institutions IS the false flag. Trying to pit tribe against tribe, oldest trick in the book.. and its working. Tensions are high here in Phoenix.. I'm not sure what will come of all this.. but I'm keeping my .45 on my hip at all times.. lol

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
media blitz is the key. The media isn't reporting anything that they aren't told to report.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
media blitz is the key. The media isn't reporting anything that they aren't told to report.

new topics

top topics

join