It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come ATS Mix never changes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok, on the myATS page, there are flagged threads and there is the ATS Mix. I understand that to be a mix (obviously) of threads, so posters have the opportunity to see various topics.

But how come that never changes. I have see the same 3 topics for a long time, perhaps since I joined the site.

Am I misunderstanding what this feature is for?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

If I'm remembering correctly, ATS.Mix was a podcast that was discontinued last year at some timel I could be thinking of something else though. That may explain was you're not seeing any updates on your myATS page.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

ATS mix was discontinued - but don't let that stop you from enjoying all the old episodes that you may have missed!

IRM

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
As Octotom pointed out, the show is no longer on air, therefore no new threads appear in that forum.

Johnny Anonymous, although on sabbatical at the moment, is now hosting a video news show instead of an audio-only podcast. You can view his work in this forum here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Johnny Anonymous has also been making live appearances on ATSLive! Radio Show which airs every Saturday.

You can hear him for the past few shows by clicking on that link.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

OMG

I've never searched that forum before. What's out there ? The absolute must see master pieces. Can you recommend the best onces for me ?

Kind regards.

~ SK

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

There are a lot of goodies.

My two favorites are the one about the Norway Spiral (there were SO MANY threads on it at the time that it was confusing to put it all together so that segment was helpful):

Then the one about the Obama administration wanting to control conspiracies:

There's another one I love but I can't remember which one it is. It's the one about the supreme court declaring corporations the same as an individual.

I'll try to find it.

Also, as GEL pointed out, there is also ATS Live. It doesn't have it's own forum so the threads are a bit tricky to find but here is the official site:

www.illustrial.net...

What makes that unique is that it is aired live (and the recordings are later released after compilation). Members can call into the show and get on air.

Lots of fun! Enjoy!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hahahaha, how embarrassing. I thought it was giving me a mix of different thread topics.

Thanks for the info, guys.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Hahahaha, how embarrassing. I thought it was giving me a mix of different thread topics.

Thanks for the info, guys.

For that, you want to click on RECENT POSTS to get a mix of thread topics - the most recent on ATS

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thank you

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And don't forget about the ATS Firehose and the New Firehose. That will give us a list of all new threads and news threads in descending order. It's a great feature to see new topics as they come in instead of fishing through the board to see what's new.

I like to check out the news fire hose especially every morning with my morning coffee instead of going to sites like CNN or what not. lol

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I have looked at that, but never tried it. Gonna do that now. thanks again!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So, I just found this topic, and I already commented in one of the
ATS MIX threads, anyways I pretty much had the same inquiry.

It's useful space, why don't we use that space for something else?

I'd much rather see "New Threads" or anything but the same damn three MIX topics...

If I recall, back in the day when I first joined, weren't there "Top Threads" and
"Active New Threads" displayed at the top of MY ATS? I'm kind of one of those
members who operates mostly from the MY ATS page, and I wish "New Posts" and
"Active New Threads" were displayed on it.

I sure hope this ATS2010 comes soon...

new topics

top topics

join