It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what a Fake crop circle looks like- 16th may

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
here is some footage from a hoax crop circle
discovered in the last couple of days
who are they trying to fool!

broken stems, bent plants nearly dead already

very, very sloppy.
www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=122571017767856

really makes you wonder about the last two and how their authenticity becomes a lot harder to dispute...

[edit on 16-5-2010 by 2theC]

[edit on 16-5-2010 by 2theC]

Link to video

[edit on 5/17/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
you will have to copy and paste the link to see it
i tried and tried and tried to link it...

anyway have a look , its a mess.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I was hoping that video would have actually shown a circle being made.

Instead, all I see is some guy looking around the same spot for 15 minutes

[edit on 16-5-2010 by xEphon]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

sorry its not what you were looking for, there are plenty of examples on the net of people making them.
but i thought it was interesting to see first hand the condition of the plants in this video
crushed and broken,

very different to the last two circles where you can see the condition of the plants that have been altered here below.

very different...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I agree.

To me, it seems pretty easy to discern that this was made by earthlings in the traditional vein of crop circle making.

Not a very sophisticated hoax, apparently.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sink the Bismarck!

ah good,
i am glad someone else can see the difference
i thought i was going crazy...

( going is in the present tense and i have already anyway, so i am glad its not happening again)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
A bunch of pilots admitted to making quite a few of the “Official Ones” that did not show this type of damage. Its just like anything else, you can get experienced people who do a good job at it and have the correct equipment/techniques, or you can get a bunch of inexperienced people who botch the job severely.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
A bunch of pilots admitted to making quite a few of the “Official Ones” that did not show this type of damage. Its just like anything else, you can get experienced people who do a good job at it and have the correct equipment/techniques, or you can get a bunch of inexperienced people who botch the job severely.

that would be interesting to read about
do you have a link or something?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

www.abovetopsecret.com...
For many years our colleagues have been making crop-circles for profit round the Wiltshire area where we live. Some of us started as pranksters back in 1990, then following a rise in requests to pilots in our group of light aircraft owners for flights over the fields, we realised there was a fair amount of money to be made from the rich people who came from all over the world, eager for information about “the aliens”.

Thar ya go…

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
or you can get a bunch of inexperienced people who botch the job severely.

Yhea that's right, I pretty much believe that all of the circles are man made (but I will remain open minded).

As we know a lot of them are so amazing in both the accuracy and the design they are literately minds blowing! - Really expertly done, and to do that in probably silence in the midnight hours takes true dedication, a tight band of highly organised people whoo must of thought every little detail through over and over.

But I guess you gotta start somewhere.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Just think of the progression of crop circles. The first ones were nothing more then circles that were meant to show that a disk shaped UFO had landed in the field. Then they went to multiple circles with lines between them, but still pretty simple. Later when GPS was commonly available they suddenly became quite intricate in their design.

As to the sound…
You really don’t have to be that quiet because they are made out in fields at some distance from anyone. On top of that, the crops themselves made a sort of sound baffling that breaks up the noise, and covers it under the rustling of the wind blowing through the field.

Edit to add:
All of this does not even begin to cover the fact that the farmers themselves can very well be part of circle creation, or at least aware of it, and be profiting from it as well.

Charging for access, getting paid by the pilots, etc…

[edit on 5/18/2010 by defcon5]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Any proof of this what so ever?

Pictures, videos?

Or is this just an empty claim?

edit to say...did you also do the one which appeared within half an hour, as the security guards walked the perimeter of stone henge?

[edit on 15/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

what he said ...

top topics

join