It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Has His Own Particle Accelerator

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Interesting. Here's the location (as close as I can get) of United Nuclear Scientific.
maps.google.com...:en-U S
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl
I copy and pasted the link and after I deleted the PO box information, it worked! That was throwing it off somehow before I deleted it:

We were not able to locate the address: 239 E. Grand River Rd. (or P.O. Box 373) Laingsburg, MI. 48848

I wonder if he moved his particle accelerator to Michigan with him, or if he left it in New Mexico?

Looks like the last poster got banned already, that was quick, I guess there's no point in reporting it.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
reply to post by LightFantastic

all those options seem unlikely.

Yes to me too!

On the other hand:
- There are lots of people who claim high MPG using these systems.

- Mphd is working for a company developing these systems, which has spent at least $2 million dollars so far which is a fair amount of money, but doesn't buy you that much R&D.

Of the ones claiming better MPG, the majority seem to have carburetor cars. I wondered if the hydrogen was adjusting the timing in the right direction and the same effect could be achieved with a tune-up.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Is this what Lazar has?

The Van de Graaff accelerator can be converted to a particle accelerator simply by attaching some kind of target to the metal rod near the machine. When the bolt of lightning strikes the metal rod, it will bombard the target. Atoms of which the target is made will be broken apart by the beam of positively charged electricity.

Science Clarified: Particle Accelerators

I worry about these LiH tanks next to a Bic lighter. He passes it off like it is no problem, yet it seems Bic lighters are barely hot enough to cause it to melt, which would then cause the hydrogen to leak even if the engine doesn't burn, and then... well... reason why it isn't on the road in mass production. The problem here is heat is the activation and there doesn't seem to be a way to dissipate the excess hydrogen.

I also found a patent on hydride based spark plugs...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Bob also has a really cool company United Nuclear

check it out

United Nuclear

That's hilarious. I've spent hundreds of dollars there more than 5 years ago and never knew Bob Lazar owned it! An old science professor introduced me to the website. There is a lot of cool, yet pointless, stuff to spend money on!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
Is this what Lazar has?

The Van de Graaff accelerator can be converted to a particle accelerator simply by attaching some kind of target to the metal rod near the machine. When the bolt of lightning strikes the metal rod, it will bombard the target. Atoms of which the target is made will be broken apart by the beam of positively charged electricity.

Science Clarified: Particle Accelerators

The link and the info therein are of very low quality. What the heck a "bolt of lightning" has to do with accelerator technology? What "beam of positively charged electricity" in produced in the Van de Graaf device? This is all a bunch of nonsense. More to the point, even if Lazar did have a 1MeV accelerator at his disposal (which he doesn't), what purpose would it serve?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
More to the point, even if Lazar did have a 1MeV accelerator at his disposal (which he doesn't), what purpose would it serve?

Van De Graaff Accelerators and Lithium Hydride

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
That's hilarious. I've spent hundreds of dollars there more than 5 years ago and never knew Bob Lazar owned it! An old science professor introduced me to the website. There is a lot of cool, yet pointless, stuff to spend money on!
Well at least now we know who funded his particle accelerator (among others)

I wondered if one of the pointless items he sold that he used himself might explain why they sent 20 federal agents to arrest him, instead of the 2 or 3 that should have been more than enough:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0708a0c57e35.jpg[/atsimg]

Apparently Bob has that sign posted, maybe it made the feds nervous and that's why they sent 20 guys? How did that work, one guy to slap the handcuffs on him while he was standing outside in his underwear, a second one to slap the handcuffs on his wife, and the other 18 to guard the power switch to the Van DeGraff generator so he can't turn it on and carry out the threat on the sign?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Answers to ATS members:

PLB: Just wondering, what exactly are these toxic emissions? And the last sentence I don't understand.

The main toxins reduced by over 85%: Benzene, Carbon Monoxide, Nitrous Oxide, and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon.

Not sure what your last statement is about but, if you are referring to the 3HP needed; it refers to the amount of energy that is needed to produce the current to run the cell.

LightFantastic: Are you saying your companies device will make Hydrogen onboard the vehicle and increase the vehicles overall efficiency?

Yes that is what I am saying. We ran before and after DYNO testing both engine bench testing and full vehicle testing under normal driving loads on a Ford 390Ci Engine in a 1964 Ford T-Bird; at Roush Auto Labs; HP before Hydrogen Induction System installed 310HP, after “H.I.S.” installation 345HP to 348HP depending on amount of induction of HHO-Lpm rates and air-flow mixtures (carburetor was 650CFM 1805 series Eldelbrock). The same tests were performed on a 2007 GM Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V-8; the diesel test showed a much higher percentage increase of 50 to 55HP; and a total reduction in exhaust emissions of 92%; as well as, we were able to gain 65% increase in mpg in gasoline and 72% increases in diesel performance mpg under normal running loads at 65mph.

I would also like to address the concerns or comments about the use of a carburetor instead of a modern fuel injected gasoline engine. Because of the PCU and ECM regulated fuel system needs to be modified through external electronics as well as the O2 sensor installed on those systems; CARB has deemed doing so constitutes an illegal action because, it has not undergone CARB certification. Therefore until the CARB Fuels Division certifies the Hydrogen Generator to be a safe means of delivering the new H2 Fuel source to the vehicle; we cannot legally perform the needed DYNO testing for these types of vehicles.

We of course have already designed the needed external electronic components that will handle the H2-Gasoline-Air Flow mixtures for the more modern designed fuel injection systems; as soon as we have received first round certification CARB is willing to give us a Prototype Testing License to perform these much needed tests.

Just Wondering: I'm ready to invest a couple hundred k$ BEFORE they get the clearance from Kalifornia.

If you are serious and not just blowing smoke, you may contact the following person in charge of our research funding:

Mark Pingle
Professor of Economics
President, Entrepreneurship Nevada
President, Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics
Associate Editor, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization
Associate Editor, Journal of Socio-Economics
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557
Phone 775-784-6634
Fax 775-784-4728
[email protected]

You may include that I referred you to him Jonathan Knudsen Ph.D.

Below is a link to a News Paper Article written about my patent pending technology. I have sense moved my research from Go Go Green to Hydro-Sun Technologies NV.

www.tracypress.com...

The paper made a mistake in the degree I received they said chemistry; but my actual degree was in the field of Molecular Physics with an Emphasis in Hydrogen Production; they have not written a correction to this but, I believe it is important to note the mistake on their part.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

[edit on 20-5-2010 by MolecularPhD]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

More to the point, even if Lazar did have a 1MeV accelerator at his disposal (which he doesn't), what purpose would it serve?

Van De Graaff Accelerators and Lithium Hydride

Dzonatas, do you really believe you answered this question? Did you even bother to read and digest the links you provided?

No.

Lazar (and anybody else, for that matter) won't be able to produce lithium deuteride in any measurable quantity. I'm leaving aside the stupid assumption that deuteride needs to be burnt in internal combustion engine.

Where does this end...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Dzonatas, do you really believe you answered this question? Did you even bother to read and digest the links you provided?

Oh, I just wrote something about a patent on a hydride based spark plug for the hell of it...

Google is your buddy for open ended questions.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips

Originally posted by sapien82
Bob also has a really cool company United Nuclear

check it out

United Nuclear

Okay, I admit to inquiring mind (nosey). What did you buy? Was it worth what you paid, do you still use it, and is it "a good one" ?

I might want to pick up a little something myself. Just for the novelty.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I have a 390 in my '70 Cougar. The engine looks just like the 427 made famous by Shelby Cobra in the '60's. I mention this because IT IS A GAS HOG!
are you serious that your system delivers at least 650 cubic feet per minute to the carburator ? ON THE FLY?

That is very impressive. that is alot of volume I can literally watch the fuel gauge needle dropping when accelerating on the interstate full throttle...I wince everytime, but its fun

Thank you for the contat info. I appreciate it.

oh! forgot to ask, how does the diesel/hydrogen hybrid work since diesels don't have spark plugs and hydrogen needs a spark?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
He looked really uncomfortable exposing himself like that.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

let me see if I'm close:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79add935794f.jpg[/atsimg]

and are you using a gallium alloy and aluminum method combined with electrolosys?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

The system in the photograph is the Revolution 22 Hydrogen Generator from Go Go Green LLC.; I met with the owners of that company two years ago while they were at “Good Guys” yearly Car Show in N. California; the 1964 T-Bird I spoke of above Won the 2008 “Good Guys” Green Pick Award during that year against over a hundred plus entries in that division; including some entries by BMW, RR, and Honda Engineering. When I met Go Go Green LLC they were producing a modest 1.5lpm to 2lpm through “Brute Force” electrolysis using Sodium Hydroxide mixed in distilled water; I spoke with them about their system as it was very well engineered but still produced the same inherent problems that most if not all HHO Generators produce; that being low lpm rates, chromium hydroxide (due to uses of low grade stainless steel containers and cell cores) which produces large amounts of oxide in the containment field, this also is the cause of overheating of the fluid solution and hence you get a degraded production of HHO from the cell (cell looses sustainability), as well as delivery of a wet based HHO being delivered to the cylinders, (this causes brittle effects of component parts in the engine) due to steam production in the cylinders of the engine during combustion; with these types of systems you have an irregular combustion process and timing problems because, overall flow of HHO is not sustained during the course of regular vehicle operation and load. These systems also have undesirable combustion problems with changes in ambient temperatures and altitudes. I provided my services as a Hydrogen consultant to Go Go Green until it was made clear to me they did not have the funding available to complete the needed R&D for sustainable system development. I wish Go Go Green all the best; just like BOB.

As for the development of my own Hydrogen Generator, it is nothing like the above system and certainly is nothing like Bob’s. The chemical solution I developed is a specially formulated mixture of D20, and a specially designed nano-particle that is suspended in the solution. The core materials are made up of Molybdenum that will be coated with iridium-193; and the core gets tuned to a specific series of frequencies that resonate the nano-particles; when these particles hit molecular resonance they are like tiny sub harmonic speakers; the waves produced by these particles (kind of like millions of tiny pebbles being dropped in a pond except on a molecular level) bombard the molecules of the D2O releasing massive amounts of Hydrogen and Oxygen by disrupting the covalent bond structure of the molecule. This process takes much less energy to produce mass quantities of Hydrogen close to 165Lpm (vastly greater than that of 2Lpm toted by others in the same field) , far from the close to 2000Lpm you would need or approximately 4.5 grams of Hydrogen an hour (midsize vehicle at 65mph) it would take to run your vehicle totally on Hydrogen. Currently the size of the unit is small enough to fit under the hood of your vehicle (in most cases) but, in order to produce a fully functioning On-Demand Hydrogen system for your vehicle it would take a 5 gallon containment cell. A cell that size would need very little maintenance and provide approximately 12,000 to 15,000 miles of fuel until you would need to change a series of filters that collect the used particles from the solution. You would only need to fill the reserve reservoir a 1 gallon container of the fluid solution once per month.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

On to your diesel question the H2 Fuel is ignited when the diesel fuel source ignites; the extra H2 Fuel provides for a cleaner more efficient burn process of the long chain hydrocarbons; the process is extremely efficient. We have seen gains of upwards of 80 + % in mpg and a massively reduced exhaust emissions upwards of 92% or more (this is the reason California is so interested in this technology).

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Oh I almost forgot to mention my 390Ci 1964 Ford T-Bird gets; 36 miles to the gallon with its current induction system and boasts an impressive reduction of 85% in emissions.

Happy Motoring

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oh, I just wrote something about a patent on a hydride based spark plug for the hell of it...

Google is your buddy for open ended questions.

...only as long as you construct the queries correctly, and take a critical approach to the results you get. Neither was the case with your query.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Watch live:Speaking about the next steps toward cleaner, more efficient vehicles at 10:45 am ET.

Thought some in this thread might want this heads-up of what the president has to say.

EDIT: oops, that was EDT... just finished.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD

Oh I almost forgot to mention my 390Ci 1964 Ford T-Bird gets; 36 miles to the gallon with its current induction system and boasts an impressive reduction of 85% in emissions.

Happy Motoring

MolecularPHD

Amazing...a huge
to you guys. It sounds like you are changing the future. I will keep a very close eye on this.

cheers!

JM

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join