It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Has His Own Particle Accelerator

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Lazar is not using fuel cells. He is burning hydrogen in his car's engine. His car's internal combustion engine.

Glad you noticed that about his car. The whole intro of the video was about hydrogen sources.

Where else you gonna get hydrogen from? Oh ya, hydrogen elements by what what you said, and there is an abundance of these completely free hydrogen elements all over the world that you just put a suction cup up in the air and can collect them all to burn or use in a fuel cell in an internal combustion engine.

You tell me since you seem to know for certain there is an abundance of hydrogen in pure elemental form. What do you need to do to collect these hydrogen elements?

While helium is sometimes used in fuel cells as an inert adjuct to pure oxygen, it contributes nothing to the production of electricity (which is what fuel cells do). It doesn't help produce electricity in a fuel cell for the same reason it isn't combustible, it is chemically non-reactive. Helium-3 would be no different and is so rare and expensive there would be no reason to use it instead of another inert gas.

Helium-3 is not hydrogen.

Are we all going to have helium-3 fusion reactors in our cars soon?

Are you out of your mind? We are still on the subject of natural sources for hydrogen under a (video) topic of fuel cells and particle accelerators.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
Are you out of your mind? We are still on the subject of natural sources for hydrogen under a (video) topic of fuel cells and particle accelerators.

No. I'm not out of my mind. You said:

Ever heard of Helium-3?

Since the only way I know of to use helium-3 to produce power is by nuclear fusion I asked what that has to do with hydrogen powered cars (not fuel cells), the production of hydrogen, or particle accelerators. In other words, what it has to do with the topic. Still waiting for an answer. What does helium-3 have to do with hydrogen powered cars. I don't remember Lazar talking about fuel cells but in case he did and I missed it, what does helium-3 have to do with fuel cells?

Yes, as I pointed out, helium is sometimes mixed with pure oxygen, but pure oxygen works just fine because helium contributes nothing the the chemical reaction which produces electricity. Helium is not required.

I didn't say there is an abundance of molecular (elemental) hydrogen. It's too reactive to stay in its elemental state for long. There are a number of ways of producing it (from other chemicals, like H2O), and yes, those are being discussed and that discussion is interesting.

[edit on 5/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

[Hydrogen] is too reactive to stay in its elemental state for long.

So, it's reactive! You finally admit it. Why did you try to make a point of it being in an elemental state?

No. I'm not out of my mind. You said:

Ever heard of Helium-3?

Since the only way I know of to use helium-3 to produce power is by nuclear fusion I asked what that has to do with hydrogen powered cars (not fuel cells), the production of hydrogen, or particle accelerators.

Did you answer the question I asked about the natural source for Helium-3?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Of course hydrogen is reactive. I never said it wasn't. Put a match to a balloon full of it and see how reactive it is. That's why it is a good source of energy, both through combustion and in fuel cells.

Helium (and its isotope helium-3) is not reactive and is thus useless as a chemical fuel source.

I saw no question about natural sources of helium-3. But who cares what they are in the context of this thread? We are not talking about nuclear fusion. That's why I asked why you brought it up.

[edit on 5/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Is it voltage related or done by spinning magnets.
If you see any big coils then he may be on to something.
If not then it all for his isotope business.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrrBut the hydride that bob is making is different and I guarantee you it cannot be sold because it's illegal to sell.

Could it be "given?"

For example, could Bob give me the hydride, and then charge me a boatload of money to modify my car to run on said hydride. See where I'm going with this?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Of course hydrogen is reactive. I never said it wasn't.

And what does chemical mean?

Put a match to a balloon full of it and see how reactive it is. That's why it is a good source of energy, ...

Wasn't the posts I responded to about a natural source for hydrogen?

Helium (and its isotope helium-3) is not reactive and is thus useless as a chemical fuel source.

Let me know when you read over those PDFs to understand fusion.

I saw no question about natural sources of helium-3. But who cares what they are in the context of this thread?

There is a reason, so answer the question: where is there a natural source of Helium-3?

[edit on 18-5-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Is there really a four page semantic argument going on?

Holy Christ, and I thought I was an internet nudge; you people must be a blast at parties.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
Is there really a four page semantic argument going on?

Holy Christ, and I thought I was an internet nudge; you people must be a blast at parties.

One can be paid to be a tutor.

The more circular arguments they make... the more money I make.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

I've been watching the whole thing unfold myself. Kind of amazing, isn't it? Sort of a urinating contest, of sorts.

I've eaten pizza, watched Lost, talked on the phone. Just watching it.

Go guys!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I understand fusion. I know what helium-3 is.

Can you tell me what it has to do with hydrogen fueled engines, particle accelerators, or fuel cells? That's the part I'm weak on. That's why I've been asking. I don't really care where it comes from.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
aaand we take a break for popcorn...stretch our legs aaaahh....ok I'm ready GO!!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I understand fusion. I know what helium-3 is. Can you tell me what it has to do with hydrogen fueled engines, particle accelerators, or fuel cells?

My question is where is there a natural resource of Helium-3? I don't know why you avoid this question. If you understood fusion of Helium-3, you would know where there is the most abundant natural resource of it and the reason why. The rest should make sense to you of how it relates to hydrogen as a source to power such a car.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I've eaten pizza, watched Lost, talked on the phone. Just watching it.

You're being more constructive than I. I've got tomorrow off, so I'm just being an internet ass. I go here, I go there. This thread, that thread. I really should be getting to bed because I need break down all the vocal lines for "Sea of Sorrow" and "Rent" so my band can add some covers to the mix. To say nothing of trying to figure out the guitar lines for "The Leper Affinity."

But before I go I need to add some fuel to the fire, so...

I understand fusion. I know what helium-3 is. Can you tell me what it has to do with hydrogen fueled engines, particle accelerators, or fuel cells?

My question is where is there a natural resource of Helium-3? I don't know why you avoid this question. If you understood fusion of Helium-3, you would know where there is the most abundant natural resource of it and the reason why. The rest should make sense to you of how it relates to hydrogen.

Seriously, I give up. Why are we talking about Helium-3? I gave the thread a glance and it just sort of got mentioned once with no real connection to anything else and it has somehow become a topic of debate. This is particularly amusing because it has nothing to do with Lazar's car.

This is a thread in which Phage should be helping to figure out what the deal is with Lazar. Is this video legit? Who's the interviewer? Can someone contact him?

I need some real proof that Lazar is the wacky scientist he claims to be, but at this point I feel like I'd need to meet him myself.

You see, if Lazar is legit in his more mundane (yet very impressive) claims, well, that could mean that he's more legit in his, uh, "crazier" areas. And if that's legit, it changes everything, now doesn't it?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I don't see anything wrong with what Bob is saying in the video. It all makes sense.

I don't buy his Area 51 stuff for a minute. I think he finally realized he has to work for a living.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

We are still a R&D Lab at the moment and do not sell stock in the business; our company is registered with the state of Nevada, and I am sure sometime in the future we will have stock available to the general public. You may send an e-mail to nextenergyrevolution@gmail.com and I will forward your information to my business heads in charge of that part of the business.

Thank You for your interest.

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

There is an abundant source of H3 on the moon actually; enough in fact to supply the earth with all of its energy needs for thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years into the future.

At the moment Russia, China, and the USA are putting together a mining strategy for the abundant H3 found on the moon.

Thought you might like to know.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage I'm sure you are already aware of this but, I thought I might point out that hydrogen is not explosive ; it is however implosive, unless you have an air mixture of oxygen in which case it is highly explosive "Brown's Gas".

In order to utilize the potential energy of the hydrogen being created by Mr. Lazar's process or my own process, you must first have the proper air to fuel ratios regulated through microprocessors that can keep up to the loads put on the combustion engine during operation.

The two mono-atomic hydrogen and one mono-atomic oxygen will in fact implode in their pure form and state.

Only if there is a mixture of mono-atomic hydrogen and Di-atomic hydrogen and oxygen do the gases explode in the combustion chamber. There are inherent problems with unstable combustion rate and speeds, the brittleness of the interior combustion chamber through super heated steam expansion (or recombination of elements in the combustion process) ; there are also inherent problems with exhaust valve blow by creating gas pockets in the upper exhaust manifold which can cause catastrophic failure of the engine; there are also problems with the polyethylene parts now being used in modern combustion engines becoming brittle and unstable do to hydrogen penetration; I could continue this on and on and on....

In order for Mr. Lazar to get CARB and EPA approval he will have to address all of these issues before they will allow his system to be scientifically examined by a CARB certified lab. All I have to say is "GOOD LUCK"!! BOB we have been in the process of Government Approval from CARB and the EPA going on five years now and 2.5mil in lab testing; and just to point out I have pretty much wrote the scientific protocols for this form of testing for CARB as before we started this process with the fuels division they had no protocol for this type or form of technology.

I wish BOB all the best.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

The technical aspects of a hybrid gasoline/H2 (H?) engine would seem to be very complex. At the very least the differences in fuel air mixtures would be major hurdle. Operating temperatures...

I'll leave the details to you guys. With enough money I'm sure it can be worked out but will the whole system will be more economical (ignoring the environmental aspects and including the initial costs) than oil or other fuels? That remains to be seen.

[edit on 5/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I don't see anything wrong with what Bob is saying in the video. It all makes sense.

I do.

You don't see anything wrong with this?

7:35 Why can't everybody do this? (discussing the hydrogen powered car)

7:55 The whole problem to it is the material in the hydride. One of the main components of it is classified as a weapons material, and it can only be used in thermonuclear weapons.

Well apparently that's not true since he's using it for something else.

Because it's used in those it can't be used for any other civilian purposes, so you can't even purchase the material which is why we had to make it....

So all you have to do is build a particle accelerator and you can make all the hydride you need

Really? You mean I can't just go to this website and buy the hydride I need without building a particle accelerator?

www.hydrogencomponents.com...

So the problem I have with it is at best it's very misleading if not outright wrong. The interpretation of many people might be:

Q: Why can't everyone run their cars on hydrogen?
A: because you'd have to build your own particle accelerator to do it.

Maybe you would have to build a particle accelerator to use the exact hydride that Lazar is using but there are other hydrides available, so why can't you buy those and run your car on hydrogen without building a particle accelerator as Lazar seems to suggest?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join