It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Has His Own Particle Accelerator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Originally posted by Hung Lo
I stumbled across this video when I did a search for "Bob Lazar".

Google Video Link

Is this guy a fraud or whatÉ

Of course, a fraud according to Stanton. He STILL has built a particle accelerator though. And he still runs United Nuclear.

My read on Bob is that he probably has lied about what school he went to, and that would explain why Stanton thinks he is a fraud. He may have self taught a lot more than he admits.

But there is absolutely no doubt (at least in my mind) he is smart enough to deserve diplomas from the schools he claims he attended to. (Caltech and MIT) I have an engineering background and he does not sound to me like somebody who is just making stuff up.

-rrr

According to Freidman it's impossible for the government to erase University records? Is he kidding me?

That's child's play for the government.

and here I thought Freidman was a smart man

My take is Lazaar is working both sides of the fence (doing side work for the gov.) as well as doing his own thing. That's the only reason he's still alive, and running his own little business.

I like to think of myself as a good judge of character, and from every interview I've seen of Lazaar, he comes accross VERY credible, knowlegable, and well schooled. He could be spewing a little disinfo when asked, just to keep the authorities off his back, but whatever, the man is genious when it comes to physics. No question in my mind.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lwr00
they said that bob died on the ufo hunters show

I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything about his death. The most recent thing I could find is a video from 11-09. He still lives in New Mexico. Someone even gave latitude/longitude to copy and paste in google earth to see his house. (That seems like such an invasion of privacy).

In this video he states his credentials were stripped from him, and he was completely discredited, even as a professional physicist. Better than being dead, I suppose.

In the video he looks older, so I'm thinking he is still alive. If anybody's interested, I will try to find it again and post the 09 vid.
(Although he's talking about Area 51 so all the hisses and boo's will start, so brace yourselves if want me to put it up.)

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

In the video he looks older, so I'm thinking he is still alive. If anybody's interested, I will try to find it again and post the 09 vid.

Just Phone them on Nuclear United? He is running this small store with his wife, like stated on Wikipedia.

Found some intressting about uranium. Seems that ordinary ppl like students, scientists can buy those low radiation ores everywhere.

Yes, its legit, it is only uranium ore, its not a big deal, especially to scientists, science students, mineral and rock collectors, geologists, etc. However, those are quite hot samples. United nuclear is well known among hobbiest and student scientists for supplying various difficult to source chemicals and equipment. It would be nice if united nuclear would ship these overseas outside the US, as i would like some hot pitchblende to do some experiments with.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Oxize]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything about his death. The most recent thing I could find is a video from 11-09. He still lives in New Mexico. Someone even gave latitude/longitude to copy and paste in google earth to see his house. (That seems like such an invasion of privacy).

In this video he states his credentials were stripped from him, and he was completely discredited, even as a professional physicist. Better than being dead, I suppose.

(Although he's talking about Area 51 so all the hisses and boo's will start, so brace yourselves if want me to put it up.)

My understanding is that Bob had moved to Michigan within the last several months, and that he hoped to start the hydrogen car business over there.

-rrr

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

This would be true if we had a natural source of hydrogen, but we don't. In practice we need electricity to convert water to hydrogen. And most electricity is generated from fossil fuel using turbines, which again is a very inefficient process. On top of that you have loses in the distribution. I am not sure about the efficiency of electrolysis, but I suspect there are losses there too. So if you add all the conversion steps, the efficiency will likely be way lower than patrol. Much more efficient is to use electric motors.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Great post!

Best vid I've seen in a while. This only gives credibility to BL imho. Guy is obviously brilliant.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If anybody's interested, I will try to find it again and post the 09 vid.

The vid I want to see posted is the UFO Hunters vid which lwr00 claims says that Lazar died.

Did anyone see the closing statement in the OP video that the FDA makes people that use particle accelerators pay? WTF? I'm not saying the video is wrong, but if true, that makes no sense.

I also noticed Lazar said we can't buy hydride to store the hydrogen, but then someone posted a link saying where we can buy it. I guess we have to look into the efficiency etc, but I find Lazar's comment misleading at best. He didn't say "you can buy a less efficient hydride that's not as good as what I use" he said "you can't buy it" which apparently isn't true, right?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Bob and his wife Joy are in Laingsburg, MI, where he moved the company a couple of years ago. (Used to be in the Sandia Mountains)...

Here's a pic of the MI storefront...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c90e11729191.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm still on the fence with Lazar... One thing is for sure, HE has decided to put the whole alien thing behind him. Whether he got fed up, or because he'd like to keep some of the government contracts United Nuclear has...who knows?

My gut says to believe the guy, but there are a lot of discrepancies that are hard to ignore also. I definitely believe that at some point, he was brought onto the Nellis facility as a consultant, paid for that work, etc. The big thing is, do I believe his claims? That's the tough bite to swallow. An interest in him is actually what first led me here, so many years ago...

He is still quite alive, at least as of May 8th...as well as I can tell...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Just a minute!

We need confirmation on this. If true, that shines a whole different light on this business he was doing.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I had a band called Bob Lazar, we did a jazzie funkie thing, with a little bit of rock.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
LOL this cracked me up!!

non nonchalantly "yeah so all you have to have is a particle accelerator..." guy looks around wide eyed. "you have a particle accelerator?"

LOL

I've been listening to Bob Lazar for years. It's beyond me why so many people have accused Lazar of not really knowing much about physics. Sounds like he knows what the hell he's talking about to me, and that it's child's play to him. In my mind this is another classic Lazar vid. Love it. For some reason there is this weird kind of humor that comes from the way he carries himself and it's just a little funny sometimes.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks for the update. I thought I'd seen every episode of UFO Hunters and I can't recall them saying Lazar died. But I had no idea he moved to MI recently.

He said he used solar cells to power his hydrogen generator because New Mexico had ample sunlight for solar cells, I wonder how much less sunlight he gets in MI and if he's still got enough electricity from solar cells to provide his hydrogen. My guess would be that on the overcast days which MI would have more of, he doesn't get enough sunlight.

I wonder if he moved his particle accelerator too? That didn't look all that easy to move.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

Despite this very positive video--I was impressed. However, a non-degreed person of no great background is not going to get hired at Area 51 to work on or near captured alien UFOs. About everybody accepts that as untrue and has been pretty well proven (seee old internet files from the Mothership).

But like I said, this was a very good video and informative. Regardless of what stories he said in the past, thay should not brand him for life.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A particle accelerator. Wow.
Gosh! I have one right in front of me. And its pointed right at my head!

The cathode ray tube (CRT) of any TV or computer monitor is really a particle accelerator.

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Dear: OP
I have been a research scientist in the field of hydrogen production for the better part of twelve and half years. I am currently the Lead Scientist in Research and Development of Hydrogen on Demand for Hydro-Sun Technologies Inc. in partnership with professors at the University of Nevada Reno. Many of the statements that Bob makes are false to say the least.

.1 Platinum is not needed (it is extremely expensive and there are better materials available)
.a Molybdenum (coated with a nano polymer mixture of iridium 193) a very cost effective material

.2 The amount of energy needed for the process of electrolysis (our current system uses 32 to 35amps) and delivers 165lpm Brown’s gas) you cars current electrical system provides sufficient energy for this.
.a It does not take hours and hours and hours to produce in fact our system produces it instantly on demand with as little as 1.2gallons of D20; (1800 miles of fuel) your vehicle would use what it needs on demand.

Our research team is currently working with CARB and the EPA to get national approval of this technology out to the public; and best of all our system cuts toxic emissions by 92% from both diesel and gasoline combustion engines. My overall goal for this technology will be to replace the current nuclear power grid that is in place by simply retro fitting the current grid with this type of energy system.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

P.S. I almost forgot it also does not take up your entire trunk to deliver the fuel source to your vehicle

[edit on 17-5-2010 by MolecularPhD]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The following gives an account of a "raid" of the couple's home a few years back.

The target of this operation, which involved more than two dozen police officers and federal agents, was not an international terrorist ring but the couple’s home business, United Nuclear Scientific Supplies, a mail-order outfit that serves amateur scientists, students, teachers, and law enforcement professionals. From the outside, company headquarters – at the end of a dirt road high in the Sandia Mountains east of Albuquerque – looks like any other ranch house in New Mexico, with three dogs, a barbecue, and an SUV in the driveway. But not every suburban household boasts its own particle accelerator. A stroll through the backyard reveals what looks like a giant Van de Graaff generator with a pipe spiraling out of it, marked with CAUTION: RADIATION signs. A sticker on the SUV reads POWERED BY HYDROGEN, while another sign by the front gate warns, TRESPASSERS WILL BE USED FOR SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS.

Science experiments are United Nuclear’s business. The chemicals available on the company’s Web site range from ammonium dichromate (the main ingredient in the classic science-fair volcano) to zinc oxide powder (which absorbs UV light). Lazar and White also sell elements like sodium and mercury, radioactive minerals, and geeky curiosities like aerogel, an ultralightweight foam developed by NASA to capture comet dust. The Department of Homeland Security buys the company’s powerful infrared flashlights by the case; the Mythbusters guys on the Discovery Channel recently picked up 10 superstrong neodymium magnets. (These come with the sobering caveat: “Beware – you must think ahead when moving these magnets … Loose metallic objects and other magnets may become airborne and fly considerable distances.”) Fire departments in Nevada and California send for United Nuclear’s Geiger counters and uranium ore to train hazmat crews.

"Don't Try This at Home", by Steve Silberman, Wired Magazine

www.wired.com...

[edit on 5/17/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Great find Lady! Wow that was cool!

Bob is sooooo matter of fact about it, and you can see he is one clever fella.

The fact it is illegal due to DoD makes me really think this is a very viable and exciting possibility for us all. Surely there are people by now that have this fine tuned to near perfection?

Has anyone stepped up with any new developments since this I wonder?

S&F

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I take it you did not read my post; otherwise you would have seen that yes there are many researchers out here doing that very thing.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
A particle accelerator. Wow.
Gosh! I have one right in front of me. And its pointed right at my head!

The cathode ray tube (CRT) of any TV or computer monitor is really a particle accelerator.

My exact thought. All these years I've been blasted in the face by accelerated nuclear particles, and how do I feel? A little hungry. Could go for a Cancer-Cola, too.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Cool - so when will this be available to us all ?

I'm starting to look for a new car - how much will one cost on average ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join