It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Has His Own Particle Accelerator

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This band touches base on a ton of alternative topics..
Since we're on the subject, Here's a link to the tune "The God Particle"

I thought i'd share.

www.stereokiller.com/allegaeon

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Bob also has a really cool company United Nuclear

check it out

United Nuclear

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Until our world-order is re-organized, something like this will never be allowed to happen on a large scale.

As it is now, wealth=power and our social system is ALL about power. In order to keep TBTB on top where they like it, WE have to be controlled, and they do that by controlling OUR wealth to make sure the playing field is never balanced. This is what Obama is all about.

Just imagine if the focus of the world leaders was about unity and quality of life instead of money/power. To be able to bring the incredible minds of the world together to create sollutions to world hunger/illness/power. It is all there, we just aren't (can't) be allowed access....because it would tip the scales.

I think it is critical that discoveries such as this are put out there for everyone to at least see, to know that the knowledge is there, just not allowed.

S & F

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is awesome.

I just watched "Iron Man 2", and Bob Lazar reminds me of Tony Stark. Building particle accelerators and what-not. Pure awesomeness.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You don't need a particle accelerator, I purchased my hydride tanks already full and ready to go from these guys.
www.hydrogencomponents.com...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lol, using a particle accelerator to make hydrogen for a car. Sure it is energy efficient

As efficient as using a bazooka to kill a fly.

The guy using RF was trying a much more promising technique to produce cheap hydrogen.

www.cbsnews.com...

What happened to that guy anyway ? 3 years ago it was "the most remarkable discovery in water science in 100 years"

[edit on 17-5-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

check it out

United Nuclear

More LoL @ the "Looking for some uranium ? Click Here !" button at the bottom of the page. And then the US gov is saying Iran is dangerous ? What a joke !

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

You said:
I can't see anyone invading a country because it has wind.

I love this comment. It's simple and to the point. I'm thinking of making it my signature.

Thanks guys, two pages of good posts! I'm delighted.
Still working today, and will be back later.

I like seeing the "physicist" Lasar, rather than the whistleblower. The man is obviously very gifted. What happened to him, in my estimation, is very unfortunate.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They have been charged 3 times already for shipping nuclear examples. I have my doubts about the uranium they have in store. Normally you cant sell to the public without being controlled by the government.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxize
They have been charged 3 times already for shipping nuclear examples. I have my doubts about the uranium they have in store. Normally you cant sell to the public without being controlled by the government.

I work in a company building particle accelerators. We have trouble when shipping very slightly activated materials (nothing close to uranium) to US academic research labs and private american hospitals. So yes I find it very strange when the small company of a US citizen is able to ship uranium from a website with a cheap design.

Or maybe we are just victims of american protectionism ? Yes, we are not an american company...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't think hydrogen cars will ever become popular. Combustion engines are very inefficient. The main reason we use combustion engines is because we can get oil so cheap. Putting yet another conversion step in the chain, from electricity to hydrogen, makes it even less efficient. Its would be throwing energy away as if we have plenty. If you use solar panels or wind turbines to generate energy, it makes totally no sense to waste almost all of it on such an inefficient system.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by -PLB-]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

Can you post a link to the website of the company you work for?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Even at Cern you cant get these isotopes or ores. Does US have other laws about distrobuting these materials within the US?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Or use a wind turbine + Solar if grid energy is not your thing.

The generator could theoretically be placed inside the vehicle, to produce H as it went, could be a nifty combination if it was partnered with Thane C. heins, 'regenerative acceleration' technology, with a little regenerative braking added. It would produce it's own, or at least a large part of it's power to create the H on demand.

And no...before i get flamed, i'm not talking about overunity or breaking any cherished physical laws.

Here's a link to information on Thane's technology (YT channel) for those with an interest in amazing energy technologies.

www.youtube.com...

The 'regenerative acceleration' (as opposed to braking) allows for excess energy to be generated and drawn off, as a motor (vehicle) accelerates.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Exuberant1

Dear Exuberant1

Interesting but I guess people can buy ex military property.

However his hydrogen thing is not going to work so well. He says you can top up your tank in 8 hours over night using solar panels.

I know during the summer the sun is hot in NM. However solar panels do not work so well after dark. Not on this planet anyway.

I have to say this is just one way that we can ween ourselves from the fossil fuels, though that is the easy part. Hard part being is taking money out of the pockets of greedy individuals that run the multinationals and governments.

Oh and I must say this is just lame you do know that gas stations close to OH!! Also there are methods to be used besides solar, thats just a totally green method, maybe we should read, comprehend, and understand what is going on before we post and look ignant misspelled on purpose just sayin.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hung Lo
I stumbled across this video when I did a search for "Bob Lazar".

Google Video Link

Is this guy a fraud or whatÉ

Of course, a fraud according to Stanton. He STILL has built a particle accelerator though. And he still runs United Nuclear.

My read on Bob is that he probably has lied about what school he went to, and that would explain why Stanton thinks he is a fraud. He may have self taught a lot more than he admits.

But there is absolutely no doubt (at least in my mind) he is smart enough to deserve diplomas from the schools he claims he attended to. (Caltech and MIT) I have an engineering background and he does not sound to me like somebody who is just making stuff up.

-rrr

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Yes, combustion engines are woefully inefficient. About 20 - 30% efficiency in fact. Put another way, for every gallon of fuel you put into the tank, about 70% of it does not contribute to motive power. It's wasted, basically.

H on the other hand, in a combustion engine, is still inefficient, but not as much as gasoline is. H has more energy per liter than gas, but also has much more complete burn/combustion characteristics than gasoline.

So, while H in a combustion engine is never going to be anywhere near 100% efficient, it's more so than gasoline.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
You don't need a particle accelerator, I purchased my hydride tanks already full and ready to go from these guys.
www.hydrogencomponents.com...

But the hydride that bob is making is different and I guarantee you it cannot be sold because it's illegal to sell.

I don't know if it has a greater energy density or what. I *assume* that if he is pursuing it, with all the challenges involved, it must be because it has better energy density or a wider operating envelope.

-rrr

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts

Originally posted by sapien82

check it out

United Nuclear

More LoL @ the "Looking for some uranium ? Click Here !" button at the bottom of the page. And then the US gov is saying Iran is dangerous ? What a joke !

You won't be making a bomb with Bob's uranium, not the same thing. And the amount you get is minute.

-rrr

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

It is funny that there are no posts from skeptics addressing how their arguments to discredit Bob Lazar's education (and credibility) don't appear to be consistent with the evidence presented on this video. So what does that tell us about Bob's testimony on S4 and UFO's? What about those arguments that he must have been a janitor at area 51? anybody?

-rrr

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join