It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Has His Own Particle Accelerator

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Your stories are scary. It makes me sick. The lengths they will go to.

Just Wondering might be right about an exodus, although the conspiracy and determination to maintain the status quo until they decide otherwise, might be global.

Why haven't they killed Lazar by now? I guess the attempts to discredit him and make him look like a fool have been an overwhelming success.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is my father.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChemist187

Hello there! Thank you for posting! Would you be willing to answer some questions for us about your father, and his work? If you read the thread then you know many of us admire his work, and are curious about what is going on with him.

Thanks in advance.

~liw

[edit on 6/1/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Would you be willing to answer some questions for us about your father, and his work?

I was wondering if Bob moved his particle accelerator with him when he left New Mexico?

He said he had plenty of sun to use solar energy to make the hydrogen when he was in New Mexico but I wondered if he still has enough sun in his new location.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic

As I posted earlier I can go out and buy a BMW mid side car BMW 320ED that will achieve nearly 70MPG whilst retaining acceptable performance. If I were willing to accept slightly less performance I can get a more efficient car. And all without Hybrid badge or huge battery packs.
So what are they doing different in the U.K. than the U.S.? What is the difference in the engines? Surely the significant mpg difference can't all be blamed on the catalytic converter?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChemist187
Bob Lazar is my father.
You have been an ATS member long enough to know better and not troll so I am going to accept your claim as truth. Can you tell us more about your father's work?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering

As I posted earlier I can go out and buy a BMW mid side car BMW 320ED that will achieve nearly 70MPG whilst retaining acceptable performance. If I were willing to accept slightly less performance I can get a more efficient car. And all without Hybrid badge or huge battery packs.
So what are they doing different in the U.K. than the U.S.? What is the difference in the engines? Surely the significant mpg difference can't all be blamed on the catalytic converter?

I have been told the US unions hold development back. I don't know how though.

Can't you buy similar cars in the US?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Can't you buy similar cars in the US?

uh...nope,
the BMW 328i
mpg 19to28
www.bmwusa.com...

the BMW 750i Hybrid
mpg TBD

www.bmwusa.com...

If ANY car dealer in the U.S. could say they achieved 75mpg it would be touted as the greatest discovery since sliced pizza.

You saw how excited I was talking about my 42mpg Honda civic hybrid right?

what the hell is wrong with America?
(yes, Canada and Mexico included)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
If ANY car dealer in the U.S. could say they achieved 75mpg it would be touted as the greatest discovery since sliced pizza.

You saw how excited I was talking about my 42mpg Honda civic hybrid right?

Quote -
"The Insight was the first mass-produced hybrid automobile sold in the United States, achieving 70 miles per US gallon (3.4 L/100 km; 84 mpg-imp) per its then current United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) highway rating.[19] Insight was introduced in US at a base price of just US$18,880.[12] Other hybrids soon followed, with the Toyota Prius arriving in June 2000."

en.wikipedia.org...

Curiously the new insight gets something around 40mpg...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Freezer]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is amazing how easy the world could be changed....we should be allowed to harness this technology...when gasoline engines were made everybody said what are we going to do make a gas station on every corner for people to stop and refill.....well yup look at us now....why can't we have hydrogen refill stations...it seems like a no-brainer...and even burn hydrogen in a furnace to heat the house...what a shame...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
why can't we have hydrogen refill stations...it seems like a no-brainer...and even burn hydrogen in a furnace to heat the house...what a shame...

Because a person can produce their own hydrogen using solar or wind energy. If they can't sell you the fuel, it's not gonna happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

why can't we have hydrogen refill stations...it seems like a no-brainer...and even burn hydrogen in a furnace to heat the house...what a shame...

Because a person can produce their own hydrogen using solar or wind energy. If they can't sell you the fuel, it's not gonna happen.

The all electric Nissan Leaf makes more sense.

They just need to make it go 200 miles on 1 charge.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Because a person can produce their own hydrogen using solar or wind energy.

Interesting. Do you think it's THAT easy? And THAT economical? Please do some homework.

Transporting hydrogen is a lot more difficult than moving same amount of energy contained in oil-based products. Liquid H2 is just too high tech and dangerous like any extreme cryo technology. In gaseous form, it takes way too much space, and keeping it in steel bottles isn't even trivial since it tends to leak through the metal if it's sufficiently thin.

So if it seems a "no-brainer" to some, it's because they don't have much of a brain.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Interesting. Do you think it's THAT easy? And THAT economical? Please do some homework.

So I guess making my own electrolyzer and hydrogen at home doesn't constitute as homework? Have you ever built an electrolyzer and produced hydrogen? You talk like you are an expert, so surely you can enlighten us on your system and your results, and how you concluded it isn't practical.

Just as you say it isn't economical, how much does Lazar pay for his fuel?
So I guess in some twisted view not paying for gas isn't economical. So what is? Having corporations suck this black goo from the ground killing off whole ecosystems, just so you can blow 80% of that fuel out your tail pipe?

Transporting hydrogen is a lot more difficult than moving same amount of energy contained in oil-based products. Liquid H2 is just too high tech and dangerous like any extreme cryo technology. In gaseous form, it takes way too much space, and keeping it in steel bottles isn't even trivial since it tends to leak through the metal if it's sufficiently thin.

Guess you didn't watch the video.. No surprise there.. Hard to see when your head is buried in the sand.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

So I guess making my own electrolyzer and hydrogen at home doesn't constitute as homework? Have you ever built an electrolyzer and produced hydrogen?

Yes.

You talk like you are an expert, so surely you can enlighten us on your system and your results, and how you concluded it isn't practical.

en.wikipedia.org...

The drawbacks of hydrogen use are low energy content per unit volume, high tankage weights, very high storage vessel pressures, the storage, transportation and filling of gaseous or liquid hydrogen in vehicles, the large investment in infrastructure that would be required to fuel vehicles, and the inefficiency of production processes.

So if you overcame all of the above, please share it with the world. The world is waiting.

Just as you say it isn't economical, how much does Lazar pay for his fuel?

Given that he's claiming that he's using a deuteride of Li6 for some mysterious storage system for HYDROGEN, I can't put a penny of my stock in all the nonsense he's spewing out.

I guess I saw pressure bottles in the trunk of his car, so that's how he probably stores H2. Not a lot of mileage on a tank, if that's the case.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia.. lol, who needs hands on knowledge when we have wikipedia to tell us how it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia.. lol, who needs hands on knowledge when we have wikipedia to tell us how it is.

In some cases, Wikipedia will do. By the way, feel free to join Wiki and correct the info if you think it's lacking, document your own experiences, total mileage on tank, actual costs of the system etc.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

In some cases, Wikipedia will do. By the way, feel free to join Wiki and correct the info if you think it's lacking, document your own experiences, total mileage on tank, actual costs of the system etc.

You can sit there and try to get people to type in circles, but I have better things to do. If you don't think hydrogen is a viable source of power, then just argue that with the people who build the shuttle system for NASA. Till then good luck trying to convince the masses that there is nothing better than dirty polluting oil. I'm sure that will make the oil companies quite pleased.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

You can sit there and try to get people to type in circles, but I have better things to do. If you don't think hydrogen is a viable source of power, then just argue that with the people who build the shuttle system for NASA.

What pathetic piece of nonsense. A lot of exotic and dangerous ways to generate energy can be used in space, military or large scale industrial applications, which does not scale back to your garage in a safe and economical way. Maybe you can convince NASA engineers that they are dummies for not introducing hydrazine (sometimes used as rocket fuel) into street-legal cars. Seriously, why not?

If you know of ways to economically store H2 onboard a car, in quantities that allow for decent mileage, and have a highly efficient electrolysis system, publish this info on ATS or elsewhere, with numbers attached.

Saying that you "have better things to do" is a pathetic cop-out, as you showed no info and a lot of puff and huff.

Again, if you object to Wikipedia, go ahead and correct it. Otherwise your posts are completely worthless.

edit on 18-2-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Saying that you "have better things to do" is a pathetic cop-out, as you showed no info and a lot of puff and huff.

Again, if you object to Wikipedia, go ahead and correct it. Otherwise your posts are completely worthless.

edit on 18-2-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

No my friend, pathetic is saying it doesn't work based off a wikipedia article, and yes I have a lot better things to do than argue with an armchair expert who can only quote wikipedia for knowledge.

Again you have no solutions, all you have is a negative attitude saying nothing works or is viable.

Bob Lazar has already shown that it works, perhaps if you took your head out of the sand, you might be able to realize that. I owe nothing to you, and have no inclination to prove to you, what's already been proven. Do a little research, and no wikipedia is not going to give you the answers, you actually have to get out of the armchair for this one, sorry.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join