It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Has His Own Particle Accelerator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Bob Lazar's infamous hydrogen-from-water running corvette has been discussed many times --- and here it is again for those who haven't seen it.

The interview itself is interesting, and this time he speaks as a physicist, and not as a person associated with UFO's, or Area 51. He seems rather bored inside the lab explaining how he separates the hydrogen from water, as you might expect a physicist to be, with something he finds so elementary.

In or about 8:42 in the video, the particle accelerator is discovered by the interviewer, and his reaction is a little surprised. But altogether I think it's interesting, and presents somewhat of a different side to Lazar than we've seen in the past. A particle accelerator is not typically something you find on one's lawn!
It actually struck me as eccentric, and his attitude is so "ho-hum", it's almost funny.

He notes the mechanisms he uses are perfectly safe, in fact, safer than gasoline, but cannot be easily obtained due to being classified as thermonuclear weapons due to their being used as a part of these.

He also comments these could be readily available for approximately the cost of what we spend on war in a day.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Dear ladyinwaiting

The interviewer is told that lazar has a particle accelerator and then just carries on as if that is normal.

Hua

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

The interviewer is told that lazar has a particle accelerator and then just carries on as if that is normal.

Well Bob Lazar owns a missile silo too - or he did.

People have come to expect much stranger from that man.

Edit: The missile silo is outside Roswell.

That's right, he own a Roswell Missile Silo - or did.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Great post. I'm glad to see things like this.

S&F.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Dear Exuberant1

Interesting but I guess people can buy ex military property.

However his hydrogen thing is not going to work so well. He says you can top up your tank in 8 hours over night using solar panels.

I know during the summer the sun is hot in NM. However solar panels do not work so well after dark. Not on this planet anyway.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

The solar panels aren't necessary.

The option being there is probably to appease the carbon-cultists and enviro-losers who hate human life.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
When was this interview done? I didn't know he lived in New Mexico. He obviously has some money, look at his horse that trots by. Must be a nice little ranch near Albuquerque.
If this was done recently, it's nice to see that he is still alive.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
He also comments these could be readily available for approximately the cost of what we spend on war in a day.

When I first saw this video, that is what struck me the most. I've always known this was a perfectly viable system and is light years ahead of any fossil fuel system. We kill for oil, create fake wars, destroy the planet, and for what, so a few rich criminals can profit and control the world. That's as twisted as it gets.

However his hydrogen thing is not going to work so well. He says you can top up your tank in 8 hours over night using solar panels.

I know during the summer the sun is hot in NM. However solar panels do not work so well after dark. Not on this planet anyway.

The solar energy can be stored in batteries for use anytime, day or night. If you want to eliminate batteries, use super-capacitors, although they are more expensive.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The following is taken from an interview with George Knapp, a reporter for KLAS-TV in Las Vegas, NV. I'm not sure about the date on this, but think it might have been sometime in 2007.

It's no mystery where he got the money to move to New Mexico and build his own accelerator. He sold his house in LV, along with his jet car,
and a lot of other stuff. His new wife liquidated her property as well.
They bought a place in the country and started to rebuild United Nuclear
as an on-line business. In the beginning, I know that they sold uranium
pellets that they found and dug up in the desert.

They were as surprised as anyone to find out how many online customers
wanted to own a nugget of raw, if low grade, uranium. They were also
surprised to discover how much law enforcement interest their little
venture attracted. They struggled at first but then slowly expanded
their product line to include an assortment of gadgets, novelty items,
and science equipment, and the business blossomed.

Today, they sell a whole range of products and are doing well. The
30-foot particle accelerator in Bob's lab isn't much of a mystery
either. Bob built it from scratch -- not bad for a guy who supposedly
has no scientific credentials -- but it's not the first time. When he
lived in LV, he had a smaller accelerator in his bedroom, also made from
scratch.

He uses the new accelerator in the production of a stable form of
hydrogen fuel since another of his side businesses is a hydrogen
conversion kit that can be installed in pretty much any kind of car.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Dear ladyinwaiting

Hua

I thought I saw the interviewer look directly at the cameraman, like "can you believe this guy"? Then he started looking around for the accelerator.

I think Lazar has just disappeared again.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The oil in the ground is worth hundreds of trillions of dollars and will increase in value as it gets scarcer, some people of great power own that oil and wealth, we won't be allowed to stop using till it's gone.

However we may be allowed to slow down our use and be allowed to run other systems that cost a little bit more than oil so the new tech doesn't replace oil as it would if it was cheaper.

I note though that when working out the relative costs of oil, wind, solar or hydrogen the costs of defence, war and occupying liberated countries for oil aren't taken into consideration, cos the tax payer foots that bill.

I can't see anyone invading a country because it has wind.

Great vid OP, thanks.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This technology is slowly but surely coming out to the general public. My son and I built one several years ago from plans, but the electronics gave us fits and we were attempting to use the engine management system to run the reactor, and it overloaded the system. the one we are tweaking with now is Hydrogen on demand, the HHO is produced on demand and sucked up into the intake via a vacuum port near the throttle body. Complete HHO on demand can not be bought online from several vendors, if many people convert their cars like this, we can break big oil for good. Make them come to us for the price, instead of the other way.
Kudos Bob! Glad to see you are still at it, friend.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Now THAT was awesome... Despite all the venom people spit on Lazar, I've always figured he was the real deal in many aspects.. I enjoy seeing this side of him... putting his knowledge to use for great things... Too bad it will never go beyond Youtube videos.. Thanks for posting!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
what do you expect when a guys name is lazer for him to own a primitive projectile weapon .
O was watching Olympic down hill skiing guys name was SCOT FELL think he should have picked another line of work> and yes Scot did fall lololol
So tell me whats in a name.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
what do you expect when a guys name is lazer for him to own a primitive projectile weapon .
O was watching Olympic down hill skiing guys name was SCOT FELL think he should have picked another line of work> and yes Scot did fall lololol
So tell me whats in a name.

His name is actually pronounced "luh-zar" not "Laser"

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
they said that bob died on the ufo hunters show

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ha ha - Great video, thanks for creating a thread about it.

I love at the end when he nonchalantly mentions that everyone could easily have access to this technology and shakes his head, acknowledging how pathetic it is about the way the world really works.

But considering how multinational conglomerates and monopolies operate as well as opinions from elitists like the following;

"Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun." - Prof Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University

... we won't be seeing mass production of free, green energy like this for a long time.

I've been using hydrogen as fuel source (complementary fuel source) for a couple years now. Nothing close to the demonstration here. I don't use platinum foil so I have to replace the corroded fuel cell every six months or so (at a cost of $10). And the amount of HHO I create isn't enough to run a car single handily, although additional fuel cells could be added, as Bob mentions.

I've written a few threads about it in the past but lost interest in dealing with the practice of trying to convince people about the reasons why we will never have wide public access to these profitless forms of technology.

Now, I settle for showing and teaching people in person - a satisfaction that will have to do in this pathetic paradigm we live in.

S+F

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Im sure his passing would be a little better publicised.....he has been an inspiration at times...
The accellerator in the backyard may be a little too tricky for the average do it yerselfer though....
This trick with storing the H in the solid hydride sic is pretty old hat though...
I am sure we must have advanced a ways into the means to make it more widespread by now....
I can imagine producing hydrate sic ??filled tanks would be a good gig right now...
If one had the solar power pruducing the gas and then pumpimg it into the tanks for safe use or storage , you wouldnt need anything but the water...
The system would be almost free to operate....
How could it be taxed?
Itll never fly till the last drop gets burned of the oil.......

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I stumbled across this video when I did a search for "Bob Lazar".

Google Video Link

Is this guy a fraud or whatÉ

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If I may add two other HHO technologies to this thread:

Denny Klein - Torch that burns metal but not skin
Stan Meyer - Car that runs on HHO generated on demand

There is likely more than one way to skin this cat. Perhaps a particle accelerator is not needed.

[edit on 2010-5-17 by sandwiches]

[edit on 2010-5-17 by sandwiches]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join