It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Time Repeat Itself ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ontariocanada
Have you ever thought that the past repeats itself and life is playing like a movie?

From seeing ghost pictures and such I just have a weird feeling like time just keeps on going.

As if WW1 and WW2 keep playing out on another plane of being and all of the events through the history of the universe keep repeating.

Like everything correlates to infinity. Close your eyes and watch your life play back just like everything just happened yesterday.

Go to a place in your childhood and close your eyes and see the event replay.

Do our lives keep replaying like a movie, but we have no fast fwd or rewind , but an ability to replay.

What happens when we move on. Do our marks we made in life keep playing on and on.

Do some people get stuck reliving the same life over and over in the same time space?

I have no idea if this has made any sense at all.

Fire some replies back,

Regards,

N8

I guess all the acid I did in the 70's burnt my replay bulb out. Never could conjer up any vivid images in my mind.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ontariocanada

I see these loops or "repeats" as opportunities, perhaps even a design or a game from the individual's perspective.

Sometimes I have memories of choices that I had made, at first, I remember certain things from my past, and what I said, every so so-often these memories come back, and it is usually when I am choosing to do something, else, for example, in one memory I said "yes" and lets say I am at a resturant, and I can either choose the pork or the beef, at that time, the memory comes back, and if I went back into my past and said "yes", I would choose the pork, and if I said "no" I would choose the beef.

Perhaps that choice is on repeat, and I get the chance to make a different choice, think about it, if you come across a mundane task where indecision plays a role, think about whether or not you are truly thinking about a past event where a choice was involved. Perhaps, when timelines are created, the alternate timeline matches up to our reality, where, both yes and no meet in the same place, where you get to choose again.

For example:

Today I work at a warehouse, and when I studied university, I could have chosen accounting or finance - lets run two different stories that "meet" at one time, lets say, I am at the lunchroom at the warehouse and I am making a cup of coffee when I remember the choice to study either degree, and then I can choose one sugar - finance, or two - accounting.

In reality, I chose accounting, I could have chosen finance, lets see if the two points meet:

"Finance" - I failed the course, and got as a job as a storeperson at the warehouse.

"Accounting" - I passed and got a job as an auditor, auditing warehouses.

The timelines meet:

"Finance" - I was at work in the lunch room, having a coffee.

"Accounting" I was auditing a warehouse, and took a coffee break in their lunch room.

The coffee that I am about to have - one sugar or two - that moment, is the exact same moment for both timelines - where timelines meet - the same warehouse, in the same lunch room.

So, one sugar = finance
Two = accounting

So, the choice I have is to change the timeline to "finance" - how would I do this - quit my job as an accountant and work for that warehouse.

If I remain as an accountant then take two.

Further, I think that these memories become subconscious after a while, so naturally I would take two sugars.

If I did take one sugar and consequently chose to quit my job as an accountant and work for the warehouse instead, basically, I would change timelines, and the accounting and finance timeline would meet up perfectly, in theory, where the "you" that chose accounting meets up with the "you" that chose finance, now working in a warehouse and not an accounting firm.
edit on 28-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yes, I believe some of us get stuck doing the same thing over and over.http://Kiesha. That could drive a person crazy.

edit on 21-10-2014 by Helen82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Time repeats in the sense that anything that has ever happened, has happened. Any possibility or reality has already been created and returned to the ether. It's just that we haven't caught up yet, that millisecond delay between our eyes seeing something and the brain processing it.

Every choice you made in your life changed the reality you were in.

Think of it as one of those popular time traveler movies like the Butterfly Effect. Because you didn't cross the street at exactly 4:32 pm, the bus that would have hit you didn't. The bus driver after killing you, would then go on to kill himself and 20 others due to drinking while driving. But, you decided to get a snack before going home and crossed at 4:35. Just one example out of many in this existence.

That John Titor guy really #ed my plans up going back in time.

Just when I was going to check myself into a crazy ward, I had to find that guy.

It wasn't 2% that he altered by going back. He altered about 2.68796% with that whole talking to people from another timeline schtick. Just enough that the revolution didn't happen on time. And now I have to wait. If you're reading this Titor, I'm going to enjoy making your parent's life a real bad time.

edit on 22-10-2014 by mrpotatoe27 because: shnits and giggles

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
interesting topic

(couldn't help but think of ecclesiates)

…8All things are wearisome; Man is not able to tell it. The eye is not satisfied with seeing, Nor is the ear filled with hearing. 9That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun. 10Is there anything of which one might say, "See this, it is new "? Already it has existed for ages Which were before us.…

(kinda weird 'coz most folks claim the bible has its head in the sand on stuff like this?)
maybe this includes jet-planes, ipod shuffles & various other towers to heaven?
dead mens secrets

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Have you ever thought that the past repeats itself and life is playing like a movie?

From seeing ghost pictures and such I just have a weird feeling like time just keeps on going.

As if WW1 and WW2 keep playing out on another plane of being and all of the events through the history of the universe keep repeating.

Like everything correlates to infinity. Close your eyes and watch your life play back just like everything just happened yesterday.

Go to a place in your childhood and close your eyes and see the event replay.

Do our lives keep replaying like a movie, but we have no fast fwd or rewind , but an ability to replay.

What happens when we move on. Do our marks we made in life keep playing on and on.

Do some people get stuck reliving the same life over and over in the same time space?

I have no idea if this has made any sense at all.

Fire some replies back,

Regards,

N8

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

JOKE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join